31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

marke

Ok, you asked for it:

Marke Lie Number 1:

"They do not want to die from the covid shot like Hank Aaron did on national TV."

Hank Aaron's death was never attributed to the vaccine.

Hank Aaron's death, like thousands of others who died shortly after getting the Fauci/Gates covid jab, was never proven to not have been caused by the money-making vaccine.
Marke Lie Number 2:

"I take it you approve of the democrat open borders policy in violation of long-standing federal laws"

Democrats do not favour open borders.

No, democrats do not favor open borders in lying photo shoots, but behind the scenes, they fight like hell to prevent Trump and tens of millions of concerned Americans from attempting to stop the unchecked influx of hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens the democrats want entering the US without vetting.
Marke Lie Number 3:

Totalitarian democrat government: Orders citizens to take the government covid shot they dishonestly claim is risk-free

No government ever claimed the vaccine was risk-free

If the vaccine is not risk-free then why are stupid democrats forcing everyone they can to get the covid jab that could hurt or kill them?
Marke Lie Number 4:

And why are vaccers so worried about me if they get vaccinated and infected people cannot harm them?

We all know that the vaccinated can still get infected.

And there is more, oh, there is so much more.......
If you know the vaccinated can still get covid then why the insistence that everybody get the risky covid jab?

marke

Liar.

You said this:

Covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections.

You, sir, are an unrepentant serial liar: I never called you a liar for any claim that vaccinated people can get Covid.

I called you a liar for the claim that "Covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections". This is a lie, no debate - you may wish you could go back in time and edit your statement to read:

Covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections in all cases.

That would, of course, be a true statement.

But that is not what you posted.
If you take a placebo, not knowing you took a placebo, and then feel better you can claim the pill cured you but you can not prove the pill cured you. Millions of Americans never got covid before the vaccine came out and would quite likely not have gotten covid even if they had not taken the shot. Just because Americans who take the covid jab do not get covid does not prove the reason they did not get covid was because of the jab. If that was true we would not be seeing so many cases of people getting sick with the virus after tsking the jab.

marke

Moving the goalposts!

I never denied that Mr. Aaron's death was due to the vaccine.

Your lie was the claim that it was due to the vaccine.
Hank Aaron likely suffered bad side effects from the covid jab since he so suddenly got sick after taking the vaccine on live TV. Nobody has bothered to prove his sudden illness was associated with the jab or not associated with the jab.

marke

All right, let's do this real nice and slow.

You posted this:

"You call me a liar for saying vaccinated people can get covid"

You cannot deny this - the proof is in the transcript of this thread.

This statement of yours is a lie, a falsehood, a fiction, a mendacity.

How do we know this? Because I guarantee that you cannot demonstrate that I ever called you a liar for saying vaccinated people can get covid.

Marke, you are a liar.

Own it, because it is a demonstrable fact.

Here is what was said. You called me a liar for saying that covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections. I claimed your slander of me was a lying false accusation.
Covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections. Why is the mainstream group-think mob refusing to accept that basic fact?
Liar.

marke

The experts say no such things, of course:

The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of ivermectin for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud. None of the rest show convincing evidence of ivermectin's effectiveness.
Dr Kyle Sheldrick, one of the group investigating the studies, said they had not found "a single clinical trial" claiming to show that ivermectin prevented Covid deaths that did not contain "either obvious signs of fabrication or errors so critical they invalidate the study".
Major problems included:
  • The same patient data being used multiple times for supposedly different people
  • Evidence that selection of patients for test groups was not random
  • Numbers unlikely to occur naturally
  • Percentages calculated incorrectly
  • Local health bodies unaware of the studies
The scientists in the group - Dr Gideon Meyerowitz-Katz, Dr James Heathers, Dr Nick Brown and Dr Sheldrick - each have a track record of exposing dodgy science. They've been working together remotely on an informal and voluntary basis during the pandemic.
They formed a group looking deeper into ivermectin studies after biomedical student Jack Lawrence spotted problems with an influential study from Egypt. Among other issues, it contained patients who turned out to have died before the trial started. It has now been retracted by the journal that published it.

Not all experts claim the vaccine works great and not all experts claim the vaccine does poorly at preventing covid infections. Choose your own favorite experts. I reject Fauci and his lying leftist democrat crowd of so-called experts. Unlike Biden, I choose facts over fiction.

marke

No, I am calling you a liar because these threads testify, in grisly glory, as to your pattern of systematically lying.

Once more: you posted this:

"You call me a liar for saying vaccinated people can get covid"

This statement of yours, marke, is what we call a lie -you are deliberately asserting something you know to be false, namely that I have called you a liar for saying vaccinated people can get covid.
Here is the post you keep referring to in which you dishonestly called me a liar for saying this:

Covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections. Why is the mainstream group-think mob refusing to accept that basic fact?

expos4ever

Hank Aaron's death, like thousands of others who died shortly after getting the Fauci/Gates covid jab, was never proven to not have been caused by the money-making vaccine.
You are moving the goalposts, obviously!

Your initial lie was this:

"They do not want to die from the covid shot like Hank Aaron did on national TV."

Havin been caught in a lie, you now try to squirm out of it by changing your claim to this:

Hank Aaron's death, like thousands of others who died shortly after getting the Fauci/Gates covid jab, was never proven to not have been caused by the money-making vaccine

Your initial claim remains a lie.

expos4ever

No, democrats do not favor open borders in lying photo shoots, but behind the scenes, they fight like hell to prevent Trump and tens of millions of concerned Americans from attempting to stop the unchecked influx of hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens the democrats want entering the US without vetting.
Marke, you are a liar.

Your initial claim was a lie, and remains a lie:

"I take it you approve of the democrat open borders policy in violation of long-standing federal laws"

Once again, you are trying to justify your lie. And here, you lie once more: it is simply not the case that democrats want illegal aliens entering the country without vetting.

You are a liar.

marke

You are moving the goalposts, obviously!

Your initial lie was this:

Havin been caught in a lie, you now try to squirm out of it by changing your claim to this:

Hank Aaron's death, like thousands of others who died shortly after getting the Fauci/Gates covid jab, was never proven to not have been caused by the money-making vaccine

Your initial claim remains a lie.
You really need to tone down your rhetoric. Your constant habit of calling others liars for any little misunderstanding you have of their posts is making you look little, hateful, and unChristian.

marke

Marke, you are a liar.

Your initial claim was a lie, and remains a lie:

Once again, you are trying to justify your lie. And here, you lie once more: it is simply not the case that democrats want illegal aliens entering the country without vetting.

You are a liar.
Your assessment of my statements means little to me. In spite of all the raging rhetoric, I still believe democrats advocate for open borders. Are you unaware of how many democrat morons have publicly advocated tearing down Trump's border wall?

expos4ever

The devil brainwashes sinners into believing the truth is a lie and the lie is true.
You are a liar, marke - you lie with alarming frequency. Whether the devil is behind your repeated lying is, in fact, an interesting question.

What is not open to debate, however, is that you are a liar.

Here is one of your many shameless lies:

You called me a liar for saying that covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections.

Covid vaccines, of course, do prevent infections. To deny this is to lie. And you denied it.

You desperately want to edit your initial claim to say:

covid vaccines do not prevent all covid infections.

That would be a true statement, and shows that you know what a true statement is (and yet you continue to lie)

But, of course, that is not what you originally posted.

expos4ever

Your assessment of my statements means little to me. In spite of all the raging rhetoric, I still believe democrats advocate for open borders. Are you unaware of how many democrat morons have publicly advocated tearing down Trump's border wall?
You are free to believe whatever you like. And you are free to believe false things.

But you lie when you claim that democrats favour open borders.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
If you take a placebo, not knowing you took a placebo, and then feel better you can claim the pill cured you but you can not prove the pill cured you. Millions of Americans never got covid before the vaccine came out and would quite likely not have gotten covid even if they had not taken the shot. Just because Americans who take the covid jab do not get covid does not prove the reason they did not get covid was because of the jab. If that was true we would not be seeing so many cases of people getting sick with the virus after tsking the jab.
The problem for you is that they've done and published double blind, PLACEBO controlled studies of these vaccines which I have shown you multiple times and which you completely ignore as though they don't exist. As a result people call you a liar even when you aren't lying! A bad reputation sticks like tar and feathers!

The result of those placebo controlled tests was undeniable proof that these vaccines do provide very effective immunity to the decease. The immunity is not permanent but it wasn't ever expected to be permanent by any of the scientists involved in the vaccine's development. It may yet prove to provide permanent protection is some people but likely very very few. There is evidence now that while the vaccine does a great job at preventing symptomatic decease, it may not be doing as good a job at preventing infection and thus spread of the virus but, at worst, the vaccines have saved millions of lives and slowed things down to a degree sufficient to allow for the development of more effective treatments, which have saved and will continue to save probably millions more until such time as natural herd immunity is achieved, which likely won't be for another 18-24 months (i.e. in the U.S.).

expos4ever

Complete and utter nonsense.

Of course, millions of Americans would never get covid even without the vaccine! We all know this!

But millions of Americans would have gotten covid without the vaccine who will now not get covid. Or at least not get very sick with covid.

And your implication that the vaccine is working due to the placebo effect is absurd - no person who went to medical school would believe such fantasy.

If the placebo effect was playing a role, the trials of the vaccine would have shown this.

Last edited:

expos4ever

As a result people call you a liar even when you aren't lying!
I assume you are referring to me. Please show me where I have accused marke of lying in a case where he was not lying - specific post number(s), please.

I think I have not made such a mistake, but want to be sure.