5th Annual TOL-A-THON

SaulToPaul 2

I feel called to sow a $58 seed in accordance with Isaiah 58:8 (KJV).

Mike Murdock broke the back of poverty with a $58 seed.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow! We are off and running.

Nori re-upped her silver subscription. Inzl Kett upgraded her subscription and bought DAN P a bronze subscription. Ted L Glines and Rusha both made generous donations and then chickenman REALLY put us on the board with a massive donation.

Thank you to all of you for getting us to 14% of our goal right off the bat. :up:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Chickenman, would you be my accountant?

Sure. Just send me your $1000 faith-seed, wait for your 100-fold return-blessing, then send me another $1000, and we're in business, friend!

:)

Randy

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's about time we got some entertainment around here.

Classic!! :up:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have a question about upgrading.

I'm sure the info is on this site somewhere, but this seems quicker than searching!

My sister is going to pay for an upgrade for me with her credit card, and I am going to pay her back when I can.
My sister is not a member at this site.

Can I enter someone elses credit card number for my upgrade?

If it is allowed; where is the link to enter her credit card number for an upgrade for me?

Thanks.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have a question about upgrading.

I'm sure the info is on this site somewhere, but this seems quicker than searching!

My sister is going to pay for an upgrade for me with her credit card, and I am going to pay her back when I can.
My sister is not a member at this site.

Can I enter someone elses credit card number for my upgrade?

If it is allowed; where is the link to enter her credit card number for an upgrade for me?

Thanks.
The easiest way to accomplish that is to donate via the TOL-a-THON donation system (you can pay with your sister's credit card when you get to the payment part). You can also choose a custom amount to give that will be the amount you would use to upgrade your account.

THEN... send me a PM and remind me that you want to upgrade your account with your donation. I will do the upgrade manually.

Also, when you get to the PayPal payment part you do not need to be a PayPal member. Just click the link that says... "Dont Have A PayPal Account?
Pay with your credit card as a PayPal guest."

Thanks in advance for your support. :up:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The easiest way to accomplish that is to donate via the TOL-a-THON donation system (you can pay with your sister's credit card when you get to the payment part). You can also choose a custom amount to give that will be the amount you would use to upgrade your account.

THEN... send me a PM and remind me that you want to upgrade your account with your donation. I will do the upgrade manually.

Also, when you get to the PayPal payment part you do not need to be a PayPal member. Just click the link that says... "Dont Have A PayPal Account?
Pay with your credit card as a PayPal guest."

Thanks in advance for your support. :up:
I tried it.
Hope I did it right!!!
And I just sent you a PM about it.

Thanks for all you do.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
FYI: The donation system automatically updates the total towards our goal when donations are made. However, if you renew your subscription our upgrade your subscription I need to add that total to the fundraiser manually so it wont be automatic. And if I'm away from my computer it might take awhile to be added to the board.

But have faith... I will make sure all donations get credited towards the TOL-A-THON.