7 Years Until the End !

Status
Not open for further replies.

servent101

Seems that we are always looking for the signs of the end... and those who are watching intelligently according to some Wise People, are going to be blessed. - In the Great White North - snow and cold for several months of the year (that is why I call my home the Great White North) - anyways, I am prepared, have survival gear, and know how to live in the cold - but 98 % of the people here don't have a clue what to do if the power goes out - if it is longer than three weeks, epidemic will occur, and sickness will wipe out half of the population if the power goes out for two months.

There is no keeping anyone else alive - just your chosen few... No Chairity in the End Times or very little.

What do you all think you will do if there is a war, forget about when and if... have you made any plans on how to survive? do you have any knowledge of how to survive radiation poisoning? - what if the food supply dwindles and there is starvation all around you - how will you survive, or have you never thought of that?

With Christ's ove

Servent101

wholearmor

reverend said:
You've got to realise that posting in response to the head-case is silly as he starts them to provoke reaction. He rarely responds properly himself afterwards...

You're saying :spam:ming is silly? :shocked:

billwald

People look for signs of the end so that they don't have to be good neighbors. No sense polishing brass on the Titanic, right?

beanieboy

But what are the signs?
Remember the Bar Code scare?
I listened to a conservative Christian radio station. One of their sponsor sold rations for the Millenium melt down. "God wants us to be prepared."

I'm sure some are sitll in the bunkers.

reverend

BANNED
Banned
beanieboy said:
But what are the signs?
Remember the Bar Code scare?
I listened to a conservative Christian radio station. One of their sponsor sold rations for the Millenium melt down. "God wants us to be prepared."

I'm sure some are sitll in the bunkers.

I lost my house and then it rained upside down. Does that count?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
billwald said:
People look for signs of the end so that they don't have to be good neighbors. No sense polishing brass on the Titanic, right?
:thumb:

Good one, BW!

servent101

All I am saying is that to be prepared is not a sin... hope anyone reading this, if they have not thought of what to do when and if a disaster strikes... do so, one does not have to be a religious zealot to prepare for the worst.

With Christ's love

Servent101

billwald

Prepare how? Keep a year's food supply like the Mormons? And a year's supply of ammo in case your neighbor's didn't prepare?

swanca99

I'm His - I'm ready whenever He comes.

I DO have a year's supply of food...because my wife buys grains in bulk.

And I DO have a year's supply of ammo...because I haven't been shooting much since we moved back to the city.

servent101

billwald
Prepare how? Keep a year's food supply like the Mormons? And a year's supply of ammo in case your neighbor's didn't prepare?

This is your responsibility - to think it through, most people who have thought about it have a second home at least one hours drive from major cities - too far for the gangs to go.

It does not have to be that extensive of a preparation... just something to survive a few months, till the people who were too "whatever" to consider the possibility of the consequences of "whatever" - but distance from major centers -n places where there are over 100,000 in population - most small towns and cities close to forests will survive quite well in the event of a catastrophe - even catastrophes caused by mother nature... they simply do not think things through - most homes could be built completely "nature" proof - but it seems all the contractors are doing is the same old, same old. There are lots of ways and means to use solar wind or sun power - but who does? ... if anything does go wrong, seriously wrong, the people afterwards will be asking themselves how could we of been so stupid?

Anyways - what would it take to be secure? even in your own city? The cost of a vacation cottage somewhere in the bonnies, might not be that much at all.

And by the way - I do have my countdown clock running for the year two - thousand - two thousand years after the death of Christ... the calendars the romans killed Jesus was on the year six of the current calendar that we think is actually based on the death of Jesus - A.D. - not so, another slight error. Is there any supernatural happenings that would occur after the death of Christ - two thousand years later, not likely, that is not why I remember it is just that I for one think it is good to remember accurately the year of the Lord's crucifixion.

As a race, today, we have the technology to live and survive with just a source of gravity, No light, heat, soil or anything - just the technology is needed - Too bad do not strive to guarantee the survival of the human race that way - instead of making profit our motivator.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Aimiel

servent101 said:
As a race, today, we have the technology to live and survive with just a source of gravity, No light, heat, soil or anything - just the technology is needed
Where did you get such a foolish notion? Without light and heat, we'd freeze to death. Without light and soil, no plants would grow. Without plants no animals (including man) could survive. They are responsible for turning carbon dioxide into oxygen. Without food we'd all starve to death. Without soil we'd get tired of looking at rocks and lava. Somebody has an over-active imagination. :dead:

Aimiel

Servent,

What are you worried about, you don't have anything to fear from the coming prince of the earth. He'll agree with your 'everyone is right about god,' attitude; you'll probably get a medal from him for turning in your neighbors who are Christians. It's seven years later that you have to hide from the wrath of The Lamb you should think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.