9/11 American Muslims

lifeisgood

How can anyone reason with a person that is bent on killing others no matter what, without any regard to their own lives? You can't.

Muslims, need to hear Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary also for them. Their HEARTS need to be changed and only the Lord can do that.

I LOVE Muslims, I HATE Islam.
Islam comes but to steal, to kill, and to destroy.
That is a fact.

The ones who are MOST hurt ALL the time from the religion of Islam are the MUSLIMS themselves for their RELIGION offers nothing but steal, kill, and destroy.
Islam has no compassion whatsoever for anybody including Muslims.
Even Mohammed did not know if his Allah was going to accept him.

Muslims die to obtain a testimony.
Christians die because they already have a testimony.

CherubRam

Islamic Deception

Al-Takeyya. Or: Al-Taqiyya.

In Islam, lying or omissions for the 'greater good,' according to a strict or radical Islamic philosophy is not only acceptable, but it is a holy and blessed work. It is called "Al-Takeyya. Or. Al-Taqiyya. It is a strategy outlined in the Hadiths and supported by various interpretations of some of the Suras in the Koran.
Al-Takeyya is a policy whereby a Muslim may lie, deceive or omit critical truths if it promotes the spreading of Islam, and the conquest of the Non-Muslim world.

According to William P. Welty, Ph.D., "Al-Takeyya / Taqiyya is:
"The Islamic principle of lying for the sake of Allah. Falsehoods told to prevent denigration of Islam, to protect oneself, or to promote the cause of Islam are sanctioned by the Qur'an, including lying under penalty of perjury in testimony before the United States Congress, lying or making distorted statements to the media such as claiming that Islam is a religion of peace and deceiving fellow Muslims when the one lying has deemed them to be apostates."

Definition from an Islamic encyclopedia:
"The word "Al-Taqiyya" literally means: "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and / or strategies..."

In radical Islam, any Jew living in Israel is not considered innocent nor a civilian. Nor were the people living and working in America on 9-11. Islamists consider the "Great Satan -- America," and the "Little Satan -- Israel," to be enemy combatants. And this includes every man, woman or child, even babies. This includes any and all who are not Islamists and who oppose being forced to kneel down and pay homage to Allah. In particular, Christians whom they call "Crusaders", and also the Jews.

Muslims see America as naive, and its people ripe for deceit and murder in the name of Allah.
A Muslim thinks from the first moment that he lies that he is honouring Allah, and putting one over on the infidel, which he is directed to do.

"and [they] deceived and Allah deceived and Allah is the best of deceivers" Sura 3:54

So then, lies and deception is a part of the Muslim religion! That would mean that they are beyond reason, and beyond redemption; totally lacking in any redeeming qualities, making themselves of a very low moral grade.

In regards to the Palestinians.
The Palestinians were of Greek ancestry. The Philistines came to the land of Canaan from Caphtor and other western coastlands. Caphtor is now called Crete and the people are called Cretans. They made war against the Canaanites for their land to establish Palestine. The Palestinian people were not, and are not, of Arab ancestry. The Arab people who now live in Israel want to reclaim Palestine, saying that they are the Palestinians is not true. What is true is that they are Arabs who wish to reclaim Canaanite land. Note: See Jeremiah 47:4 and Amos 9:7. The Philistines invaded Canaan about 1400 B.C. Hebrew settlement of Canaan was about 1200 B.C. At a later date the Canaanites became an Arabic tribe.

Meaning of the word Islam.
Islam is an Arabic word that means "submission or submit" (to Allah). It has a relationship to another Arabic word, such as Salaam, meaning "peace". The Arabic word "Muslim" is related to the word Islam and means a "vassal" of Allah, and is whom has surrendered and submitted (to Allah).

Muslims see homage to Allah as a sign of distinction; paying homage means serving the will of Allah above and beyond one's own goals. The Arabic word "Islam" simply means "submission", and is derived from the word meaning "peace."

In a religious context it simply means submit to the will of Allah. And so Islam means “submission” not “peace". It is frequently said that the word Islam means “peace.” It does not. Islam is the Arabic word for "submission." The Arabic word for “peace” is transliterated as salam or salaam.

In Arabic, as in English, these are distinctly different words.
It is their religion to destroy other nations to establish Islam. The politicians just do not get it. When the Muslims have established themselves in numbers and strength in a nation, then they are embolden to exert their will.

Mohammad said: If your enemy is stronger than you, make a pretense of peace, then when you are able, kill them.

From now on it is their plan to weaken the nations financially through terrorism.

Speculation: About 75% of Muslims believe the white race has to be destroyed in order for Islam to advance.

Islam is the Red Horse
Zechariah 1:8

During the night I had a vision—and there before me was a man riding a red horse! He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, dappled and white horses.

Zechariah 6:2
The first chariot had a red horse, the second black, 3 the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful. 4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, "What are these, my lord?"
5 The angel answered me, "These are the four spirits of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. 6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, [Russia] the one with the white horses toward the west, [America] and the one with the dappled horses toward the south." [Austrailia]
[The red horse goes east]

Revelation 6:4
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

The Babylonian Talmud says: "Five things did Canaan charge his sons: love one another, love robbery, love lewdness, hate your masters, and do not speak the truth" The Last Will of Canaan, Babylonian Talmud, Peshachim 113b.

These five points have been in operation for the Canaanites for three thousand years. The Will of Canaan even today remains instructions for the Canaanite heirs. At the same time, it remains unknown to the peoples whom the Canaanites continue to rob, enslave, and massacre. The instructions are a command to commit genocide against the people of Shem.
I think the above text explains a lot.

CherubRam

Islam, the religion of peace.

Obama again calls Islam the religion of peace. Katie Couric says that young radical Muslims are just suffering from an identity crisis. Is that true? Or are they deceived?

CherubRam

Meaning of the word Islam.
Islam is an Arabic word that means "submission or submit" (to Allah). It has a relationship to another Arabic word, such as Salaam, meaning "peace". The Arabic word "Muslim" is related to the word Islam and means a "vassal" of Allah, and is whom has surrendered and submitted (to Allah).

Muslims see homage to Allah as a sign of distinction; paying homage means serving the will of Allah above and beyond one's own goals. The Arabic word "Islam" simply means "submission", and is derived from the word meaning "peace."

In a religious context it simply means submit to the will of Allah. And so Islam means “submission” not “peace". It is frequently said that the word Islam means “peace.” It does not. Islam is the Arabic word for "submission." The Arabic word for “peace” is transliterated as salam or salaam.

In Arabic, as in English, these are distinctly different words.

lifeisgood

Islam, the religion of peace.

Obama again calls Islam the religion of peace. Katie Couric says that young radical Muslims are just suffering from an identity crisis. Is that true? Or are they deceived?

They are indoctrinated and when a person is indoctrinated from a young age, it is almost impossible to reason with them, very few can be un-indoctrinated (if there is such a word).

in·doc·tri·nate - teach (a person or group) to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.
synonyms: brainwash, propagandize, proselytize, reeducate, persuade, convince, condition, program, mold, discipline; instruct, teach, train, school, drill; instill, inculcate
"armed with an evil political agenda, they set out to indoctrinate the nation's idealistic youth"
archaic
teach or instruct (someone).
"he indoctrinated them in systematic theology"

CherubRam

They are indoctrinated and when a person is indoctrinated from a young age, it is almost impossible to reason with them, very few can be un-indoctrinated (if there is such a word).

in·doc·tri·nate - teach (a person or group) to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.
synonyms: brainwash, propagandize, proselytize, reeducate, persuade, convince, condition, program, mold, discipline; instruct, teach, train, school, drill; instill, inculcate
"armed with an evil political agenda, they set out to indoctrinate the nation's idealistic youth"
archaic
teach or instruct (someone).
"he indoctrinated them in systematic theology"

Speaking of indoctrination, how can people be un-indoctrinated? I see people cling to things that are not true all the time, even as if their life depended on it. Why is the truth so hard to see?

lifeisgood

Speaking of indoctrination, how can people be un-indoctrinated?

The only hope is the Holy Spirit changing the HEART of the indoctrinated.

I see people cling to things that are not true all the time, even as if their life depended on it.

Change has to be done in the heart and only God can do that.

Why is the truth so hard to see?

Truth is not hard to see.
Truth is hard to accept.

A person would have to deny him/herself as the Lord says in Luke 9 when he/she sees 'the truth' and denying 'my truth' for 'the real truth' is the hardest thing for humankind to do.

CherubRam

The only hope is the Holy Spirit changing the HEART of the indoctrinated.

Change has to be done in the heart and only God can do that.

Truth is not hard to see.
Truth is hard to accept.

A person would have to deny him/herself as the Lord says in Luke 9 when he/she sees 'the truth' and denying 'my truth' for 'the real truth' is the hardest thing for humankind to do.

Good post, but I wish there was a better answer.