9/11 American Muslims

CherubRam

Telling the truth is more important.

American Muslims celebrating 9/11 mass murder

Filthy barbarians.

It is estimated that 2.6 million Muslims live in the US as of 2010. Even higher estimates find that there are between five and eight million Muslims in the entire country. If only one percent of Muslims are radical, then there are about thirty thousand plus radical Muslims in America. One percent of one million is ten thousand.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is estimated that 2.6 million Muslims live in the US as of 2010. Even higher estimates find that there are between five and eight million Muslims in the entire country. If only one percent of Muslims are radical, then there are about thirty thousand plus radical Muslims in America. One percent of one million is ten thousand.

Islam is inherently a radical religion. Just because not all Muzzies are foot soldiers in the war against Judaism and Christianity, doesn't mean that they're not radical.

CherubRam

Islam is inherently a radical religion. Just because not all Muzzies are foot soldiers in the war against Judaism and Christianity, doesn't mean that they're not radical.

I have tried pointing that out, but people are in disbelief; even the Muslims themselves. It seems that just like some Christians they pick and choose what verses to believe. And then there is a matter of interpretation.

bybee

Amen! It seems that almost any Muslim can be radicalized and led to the slaughtering and slaughter?

Selaphiel

You are really eating the ISIS bait hook, line and sinker. Playing right into their hand, polarizing the relationship between Muslims and western societies. Treating regular Muslims as potential terrorists and criminals, that is what will increase the recruitment for garbage like ISIS.

Go visit a mosque or a Muslim family, spend some time with actual people that are Muslims instead of constructing boogeymen that you then project onto them.

bybee

You are really eating the ISIS bait hook, line and sinker. Playing right into their hand, polarizing the relationship between Muslims and western societies. Treating regular Muslims as potential terrorists and criminals, that is what will increase the recruitment for garbage like ISIS.

Go visit a mosque or a Muslim family, spend some time with actual people that are Muslims instead of constructing boogeymen that you then project onto them.

This latest Killer was not considered a radical by his family, friends or colleagues. They profess to be flabbergasted by his turn into an Isis shill?
America has welcomed Muslims with open arms. We have supported them financially. Yet, in many Mosques insurrection and murder are preached? I would not deny a Muslim the freedoms which I enjoy as an American citizen, yet, the terrorists come out of the woodwork! A Muslim Army doctor slaughtered defenseless recruits in the service of Islam! These were our sons! We are not preaching to them. We are not trying to change them. They have come here, presumably for a better life? I would have more respect for them if they would give as well as take! In many communities they work unceasingly to institute Sharia Law! This is America! Either live as an American or return to your own country.
It appears, from news reports, that Sweden has turned into a very dangerous place because of the behavior of Islamic immigrants.

CherubRam

Everyone has an agenda, including Muslims. So what do you think the Muslims in the world want? What do you think they would like to see happen in America or the EU? Be honest!

Selaphiel

This latest Killer was not considered a radical by his family, friends or colleagues.

Which is the same thing said about every spree shooter ever. "He or she was so calm and nice, best neighbor ever".

It appears, from news reports, that Sweden has turned into a very dangerous place because of the behavior of Islamic immigrants.

Yet in Norway there isn't much issue. The reason is dialogue work. Polarizing, generalization and hatemongering is much of the reason why Sweden is as bad as it is with regards to that issue. Sweden has sadly ghettoized their Muslims, then it is a problem.

Problem I see here is that so many on these forums thinks that if you have two people and one is a Muslim and the other is a Christians and otherwise it is tabula rasa, then the Muslim should be a terrorist.

Everyone has an agenda, including Muslims. So what do you think the Muslims in the world want? What do you think they would like to see happen in America or the EU? Be honest!

I don't think that there is an entity called "Muslims" that acts as one agent. So the question depends on which Muslim you ask. Last time I visited a mosque, we had a nice conversation, they told us about their work, gave us gifts and welcomed all questions, then we had dinner together. Are those people part of these "Muslims" you speak of? What about those Muslims that generously invited me to another mosque for a visit? Are they rabid maniacs in disguise as well?

Quetzal

I don't think that there is an entity called "Muslims" that acts as one agent. So the question depends on which Muslim you ask. Last time I visited a mosque, we had a nice conversation, they told us about their work, gave us gifts and welcomed all questions, then we had dinner together. Are those people part of these "Muslims" you speak of? What about those Muslims that generously invited me to another mosque for a visit? Are they rabid maniacs in disguise as well?
This is important. I believe there are many different types of Muslims just as I believe there are many types of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc. Generalizing any of these groups, although it might be easier, does not offer much to the conversation without specifics. All groups have fringe members and sects that might act in ways that do not reflect the opinion of the group itself.

bybee

Which is the same thing said about every spree shooter ever. "He or she was so calm and nice, best neighbor ever".

Yet in Norway there isn't much issue. The reason is dialogue work. Polarizing, generalization and hatemongering is much of the reason why Sweden is as bad as it is with regards to that issue. Sweden has sadly ghettoized their Muslims, then it is a problem.

Problem I see here is that so many on these forums thinks that if you have two people and one is a Muslim and the other is a Christians and otherwise it is tabula rasa, then the Muslim should be a terrorist.

So, you are blaming the Swedes, who provided sanctuary for Muslims, for the disgusting way in which Muslim men have gang raped Swedish women along with other destructive acts of violence against the hands that have reached out to feed them?
That is contemptible of you Sela!

Selaphiel

So, you are blaming the Swedes, who provided sanctuary for Muslims, for the disgusting way in which Muslim men have gang raped Swedish women along with other destructive acts of violence against the hands that have reached out to feed them?
That is contemptible of you Sela!

I haven't blamed anyone. Blaming "the Swedes" is as meaningless as the blaming of "the Muslims" that take place on these forums.

I'm merely pointing out a drastic difference between two geographically and culturally similar examples. The Swedes have a problem that is not very present in Norway. Why is that? There are a few extremists here as well, but their views are denounced by the mosques. These are individuals and small groups within Islam here, they do not in any way represent the vast majority. There are Muslims here that have archaic views on women and other social issues, but the same can be said about many of the conservative Christians.

Immigration is not simply about letting people in and expecting it to resolve itself. Immigration needs follow up, dialogue and the making of relationships between the immigrants and the rest of society.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I have tried pointing that out, but people are in disbelief;

I try not to think of liberals as "people", but more as lost sheep that need to be herded in the right direction.

even the Muslims themselves.

Many Muslims have converted to Christianity after seeing the hate that comes with their religion (Sharia Law, death to all infidels, etc.) That's why US intervention (by the right administration) in the Middle East is so important, so that Christianity can thrive over there.

It seems that just like some Christians they pick and choose what verses to believe. And then there is a matter of interpretation.

Radical Islam or Mainstream Islam?
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2011/02/radical_islam_or_mainstream_is.html

Well worth the read.

Amen! It seems that almost any Muslim can be radicalized and led to the slaughtering and slaughter?

Or sit back and enjoy the work of those who are doing the slaughtering.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Long as you get to be the shepherd, huh? No thanks. I will try my best not to think of you at all.

Since when does a lost sheep get to pick his or her Shepard? Liberals/secular humanists lead you down the path of destruction J-dog, Christians will be ones that will guide you back in the right direction.

bybee

I haven't blamed anyone. Blaming "the Swedes" is as meaningless as the blaming of "the Muslims" that take place on these forums.

I'm merely pointing out a drastic difference between two geographically and culturally similar examples. The Swedes have a problem that is not very present in Norway. Why is that? There are a few extremists here as well, but their views are denounced by the mosques. These are individuals and small groups within Islam here, they do not in any way represent the vast majority. There are Muslims here that have archaic views on women and other social issues, but the same can be said about many of the conservative Christians.

Immigration is not simply about letting people in and expecting it to resolve itself. Immigration needs follow up, dialogue and the making of relationships between the immigrants and the rest of society.

Yes it does! And it needs cooperation on both sides of the equation.

brewmama

OR, just look at what Muslims have done to the rest of the world since their inception. This isn't new.

brewmama

Or maybe it's because Norway started expelling Muslims. You leave out very important facts.

Only because of the evidence.

It's pretty basic. First they try to convert. If you refuse, then...

CherubRam

How much damage can thirty thousand plus radical Muslims in America do?

I do not see anyone answering this question. What do you think they would like to see happen in America or the EU?

What is more important, letting Muslims into the country, or protecting the nation and our countrymen?

Have you noticed that the idiot liberals keep dodging these most important questions.

Selaphiel

Yes it does! And it needs cooperation on both sides of the equation.

Of course. But we also have to realize that they are a minority. It is wise to be the initiators. The church, as the center of religious power, did that here, and it was a very wise move. We have councils where leaders from different religions meet. That alone helps against cultural and religious segregation, voluntary or not. Immigrants must be helped to look forward into the future rather than looking backwards into the past and all those horrors. When they have a place in society and have relationships with other religions, that is more likely.

You leave out very important facts.

We have expelled criminal immigrants. Criminal being the key word, not Muslim. We still have a substantial amount of Muslims, especially where I live.

Only because of the evidence.

Taking the actions of a minority and projecting it onto the rest is not evidence.

It's pretty basic. First they try to convert. If you refuse, then...

Are you sure about that? Or is that the story you need to believe to justify your own bias?

I did not see that. There are priests here that have engaged in dialogue with that mosque for a very long time. I saw nothing but friendship, deep reverence and respect.

Priests in that area also tell about how regular Muslims greet them and wish them peace all the time on the street. They don't get that from the rest of the population.