9/11 American Muslims

CherubRam

I remember a news agency broadcasting American Muslims celebrating on 9/11. I looked for the broad cast to be repeated but it never aired again. Don't you know, news stories get pulled by the government if they threaten the peace? The Government also hides certain statistics in order to keep the peace. Well, I suppose they have that right to do so. I guess what bothers me is that people are mislead and kept in the dark. Maybe they are right, maybe keeping the peace is more important.

Mocking You

I remember a news agency broadcasting American Muslims celebrating on 9/11. I looked for the broad cast to be repeated but it never aired again. Don't you know, news stories get pulled by the government if they threaten the peace? The Government also hides certain statistics in order to keep the peace. Well, I suppose they have that right to do so. I guess what bothers me is that people are mislead and kept in the dark. Maybe they are right, maybe keeping the peace is more important.

I think you are mistaken. CNN (and other networks) did show Muslims celebrating but they were not in the United States.

Quetzal

You know, I read the title of this thread and thought to myself "maybe this post wasn't made by a propaganda spewing lunatic." I was disappointed, as happens far too often on here. Although, to be fair, Trump made the same mistake.

CherubRam

I think you are mistaken. CNN (and other networks) did show Muslims celebrating but they were not in the United States.

This literally never, ever, ever happened.

You know, I read the title of this thread and thought to myself "maybe this post wasn't made by a propaganda spewing lunatic." I was disappointed, as happens far too often on here. Although, to be fair, Trump made the same mistake.
Imagine this, radical Muslims in America, and none celebrated the fall of the towers? Now I ask you, does that sound likely to be true?

Mocking You

Imagine this, radical Muslims in America, and none celebrated the fall of the towers? Now I ask you, does that sound likely to be true?

That's a whole different question than your original post:

I remember a news agency broadcasting American Muslims celebrating on 9/11. I looked for the broad cast to be repeated but it never aired again.

This sounds like a bait-and-switch argument. Moving the goalpost argument.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Your post is totally inaccurate, incorrect, and untrue. So either you're nuts, lying, or imagining things.

It. Didn't. Happen.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Can you point to the specific minute where that video shows muslims celebrating 9/11?

Trump said it was Muslims in New Jersey doing the cheering, remember.

So who were these phantom cheering Muslims he remembered seeing on TV?

Greg Jennings

That was overseas buddy

CherubRam

Link to story: http://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...ttacks-donald-trump-the-truth-is-optional.php

So NPR, the New York Times and the Associated Press searched contemporaneous news accounts and could find no evidence of Muslim-Americans cheering in Jersey City. That’s odd. Because it took me less than two minutes to find this story from the Washington Post dated September 18, 2001 (although I did have to spend $3.95 to buy it from the Post’s archives):

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

Here is the story in its entirety, by Serge F. Kovaleski and Fredrick Kunkle: http://www.scribd.com/doc/290767616/Northern-New-Jersey-Draws-Probers-Eyes

CherubRam

I did, I did, I did see a puddy tat. Lol

Quetzal

I did, I did, I did see a puddy tat. Lol
Did you even read your source that you cited? First, it's a blog posts (hah!). Second, the Washington Post article he cited does not support Trump at all. I mean, not even close. Trumps claim is still a lie and was constructed to rile up his bigoted,ignorant base even more.

CherubRam

Did you even read your source that you cited? First, it's a blog posts (hah!). Second, the Washington Post article he cited does not support Trump at all. I mean, not even close. Trumps claim is still a lie and was constructed to rile up his bigoted,ignorant base even more.

Quote: In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

I also saw it on television, but the news story never repeated. I think the story was pulled for national security reasons.

chair

Trump said it was Muslims in New Jersey doing the cheering, remember.

So who were these phantom cheering Muslims he remembered seeing on TV?

He sees phantoms in general.

There is a real problem with Islamic fanatics, but losing one's grip on reality is not going to improve matters.