Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
thcheerleader3.gif
Way to Go Tet and kmoney!
thcheerleader3.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
We are now over 60%

Thank you to all the folks who have contributed so far.

i'm considering contributing (again) but i keep getting really weird rep messages and crap from the people you have working here as mods

it only seems to be an issue when I call town to task for supporting evil and perversion

has this site become town's personal sandbox?

is town running the show now?

Quetzal

i'm considering contributing (again) but i keep getting really weird rep messages and crap from the people you have working here as mods

it only seems to be an issue when I call town to task for supporting evil and perversion

has this site become town's personal sandbox?

is town running the show now?
Come on, this thread is specifically here to help Knight raise funds for the server. Please don't turn this into another one of your soap boxes. :(

ok doser

Come on, this thread is specifically here to help Knight raise funds for the server. Please don't turn this into another one of your soap boxes. :(

can you explain why i should support the site when i get a steady stream of crap from the mods?

Quetzal

can you explain why i should support the site when i get a steady stream of crap from the mods?
You don't have to give money. I find it distasteful you are trying to buy Knight by saying "Do something about this and I will give you money" or "Tell them to leave me alone or I won't give you money".

ok doser

not trying to buy knight, just asking a simple question

why should i support the site if i get crap from the mods?

glorydaz

You don't have to give money. I find it distasteful you are trying to buy Knight by saying "Do something about this and I will give you money" or "Tell them to leave me alone or I won't give you money".

I guess he needs a handler, too. I thought I was bad for pointing out how many days were left. Maybe we should provide a distraction. Got some music? :banana:

ok doser

Because you use it, you have to like it (the site), or you wouldnt keep coming back to use it.

i use it and i enjoy interacting with many of the members

i just seem to have a recurring problem with a couple of the mods

now, can you explain why i should support the site when i get a steady stream of crap from the mods?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
i use it and i enjoy interacting with many of the members

i just seem to have a recurring problem with a couple of the mods

now, can you explain why i should support the site when i get a steady stream of crap from the mods?

I already did explain, you use it, you get enjoyment from it being here, even with what you think are issues.

Thats enough reason to me to support it.

bybee

make your case

I'd like to see you succeed here. But you use innuendo and out and out lies to slander other posters.
When one supports the law of the land it does not necessarily mean approval of it's intent. We are lucky enough to work to change laws with which we disagree.
What are you doing to change those laws with which you disagree?