ECT A further MAD heresy.

musterion

No, not really. I think we already know where this will go.

nowhere-road-sign.jpg

ARMcCarley

I see the accuser supplying scripture to back their point. Where is the accused's scripture?

Can a MAD rep tell me in a paragraph or so their doctrinal beliefs, specifically the way salvation is brought?

I'm all ears(or eyes)... Please supply scripture.

musterion

I see the accuser supplying scripture to back their point. Where is the accused's scripture?

Can a MAD rep tell me in a paragraph or so their doctrinal beliefs, specifically the way salvation is brought?

I'm all ears(or eyes)... Please supply scripture.

Start a new thread asking what you want to know. Someone will be with you shortly.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. I've heard several non-dispensationalists hint at that (no one is stupid enough to come out and say it), but MADs find it a wicked thing to say.

Do you care enough to know what we DO believe? Or do you prefer straw men?

I could quote from MAD doctrine if you like, but not all Madists agree on everything.

Madists suggest the apostles did not go into all of the nations.

The Grecians, then, were not Gentile believers. As a result, the apostles still continued to separate themselves from the Gentiles, and confined their ministry to the nation of Israel, even during the early portion of the book of Acts, because they were still being obedient to the Lord's instructions under the "Great Commission". When the prophesied kingdom is finally established, with Israel placed at the head of the nations (Deut.28:10-13), the 12 apostles will sit upon 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel (Mt.19:28). In turn, these 12 tribes of Israel will reign as priests over the Gentiles (Is.61:6), as well as over all the earth (Rev.20:4-6). Yet today, the Lord has temporarily forsaken the house of Israel (Is.54:7), and is currently saving Gentiles through her fall (Ro.11:11). Therefore, the Gentiles are no longer required to bless the house of Israel in order to obtain the Lord's favor, as they were at one time (Gen.26:4; Gen.28:14; Num.24:9). In place of the "Great Commission", the Lord has ushered in this present "dispensation of the grace of God" (Eph.3:2), thereby saving uncircumcised Gentiles through the fall of Israel. This was never prophesied in the Old Testament scriptures.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090806095818/http://geocities.com/benwebb.geo/bapindex.html#6

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew

LA

ARMcCarley

Then why defend the use of the Bible by someone who flatly denies who Jesus is?

I'm not defending anyone... I am simply stating facts. One used scripture the other did not. What about that is defending?

How is the accuser denying Christ divinity?

musterion

LA,

Why are you pulling stuff out of the Wayback Machine?

If you want to have another discussion, start it. But THIS discussion has to do with your premise that the so-called "Great Commission" was carried out by the 12. I asked you to prove that from Scripture. I'm still waiting. Now I'm going to bed. Since you tend to be a night owl, I hope you'll have found the Scriptures you'll need to disprove MAD once and for all by morning.

See you then!

musterion

I'm not defending anyone... I am simply stating facts. One used scripture the other did not. What about that is defending?
I'm not citing Scripture because I haven't needed to yet. LA made a claim from Scripture that I asked LA to prove from Scripture. That's the real starting point of this discussion but I'm still waiting for it.

Doom

The devil can quote scripture, and will do so to give an appearance of being an angel of light. Wolves come in sheep clothing to deceive the sheep.

How is the accuser denying Christ divinity?
By saying Jesus is not God.

ARMcCarley

The devil can quote scripture, and will do so to give an appearance of being an angel of light. Wolves come in sheep clothing to deceive the sheep.

By saying Jesus is not God.

Well that would be denying Jesus of his divinity.. I guess I'm not understanding the conversation clearly. I made a new thread for MAD to explain. Thanks!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA,

If you want to have another discussion, start it. But THIS discussion has to do with your premise that the so-called "Great Commission" was carried out by the 12. I asked you to prove that from Scripture. I'm still waiting. Now I'm going to bed. Since you tend to be a night owl, I hope you'll have found the Scriptures you'll need to disprove MAD once and for all by morning.

See you then!

No.

You claim the 12 apostles are the only ones to carry out the great commission.

Can you prove that?

No.

LA

musterion

No moving goalposts.

You believe that they did it.

Show from Scripture that they got outside of Israel with the so-called "Great Commission."

Nighty-night now.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MAD doctrine teaches that the command of Jesus to His disciples to preach the Kingdom of God to all nations, was temporarily interrupted by the grace message of the church age through Paul.

(MAD not teaching that the Kingdom of God IS the grace message)

So MAD doctrine claims the Kingdom message will only be preached again by the Jews after Christ returns and finally fulfilling the great commission.

MAD is wrong about this, due to the facts.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

It is self explanatory, but I will spell it out.

The Kingdom of God message is preached in all of the world BEFORE Christ returns.

Now further to that, John of Revelation, was an Apostle and a Jew, and he is told by the Lord that he must prophecy AGAIN before ALL nations. --

Rev 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

It can not mean that John himself will do so but the Lords people will, so that Johns people DID already prophesy to ALL nations before.

This makes it clear that the early church which began with the Jews and which was extended to include all of any peoples of the earth into it, did prophecy of the Kingdom of God and that all men were pressing into it by their believing into Christ, and--

that it was due to their message that God changed the world for the better for as long as the church abode in God as their faithful ancestors did--

Heb 11:33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,
Heb 11:34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

until the church fell away to some major extend through their offspring.

So it is clear that the MAD doctrine is once again shown to be in error.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

LA

That is what I said.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MAD doctrine teaches that the command of Jesus to His disciples to preach the Kingdom of God to all nations, was temporarily interrupted by the grace message of the church age through Paul.

(MAD not teaching that the Kingdom of God IS the grace message)

So MAD doctrine claims the Kingdom message will only be preached again by the Jews after Christ returns and finally fulfilling the great commission.

MAD is wrong about this, due to the facts.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

It is self explanatory, but I will spell it out.

The Kingdom of God message is preached in all of the world BEFORE Christ returns.

Now further to that, John of Revelation, was an Apostle and a Jew, and he is told by the Lord that he must prophecy AGAIN before ALL nations. --

Rev 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

It can not mean that John himself will do so but the Lords people will, so that Johns people DID already prophesy to ALL nations before.

This makes it clear that the early church which began with the Jews and which was extended to include all of any peoples of the earth into it, did prophecy of the Kingdom of God and that all men were pressing into it by their believing into Christ, and--

that it was due to their message that God changed the world for the better for as long as the church abode in God as their faithful ancestors did--

Heb 11:33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,
Heb 11:34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

until the church fell away to some major extend through their offspring.

So it is clear that the MAD doctrine is once again shown to be in error.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

LA

I think you should stick to pronouncing/predicting judgments
on your fellow posters? You're good at that! Especially, when
you predict that they will suffer a "beheading?" Oh, and also
about how someone will be shot full of arrows from a
'proficient' archer or some such non-sense?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA,

See you then!

LAs too busy creating predictions about his fellow posters!