ECT A further MAD heresy.

Right Divider

Body part
No.

You are suggesting the Apostles were disobedient.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Act 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

musterion

Act 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

Quoting to make sure LazyA can't pretend you didn't post it.

DAN P

MAD doctrine teaches that the command of Jesus to His disciples to preach the Kingdom of God to all nations, was temporarily interrupted by the grace message of the church age through Paul.

(MAD not teaching that the Kingdom of God IS the grace message)

So MAD doctrine claims the Kingdom message will only be preached again by the Jews after Christ returns and finally fulfilling the great commission.

MAD is wrong about this, due to the facts.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

It is self explanatory, but I will spell it out.
/QUOTE]

Hi and what is the CONTEXT of Matt 24:14 ?

Spelling will NOT help out of your Deep Pit of No-knowledge of Low- informational bible knowledge or even know what is the END , unless you want to give it a try ??:rotfl::rotfl:

Give irt your best try !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Indeed, they believed Matthew 10:23 (KJV), which Lazy A does not.

Mat 10:23 When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Luk 10:1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
Luk 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Luk 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MAD doctrine teaches that the command of Jesus to His disciples to preach the Kingdom of God to all nations, was temporarily interrupted by the grace message of the church age through Paul.

(MAD not teaching that the Kingdom of God IS the grace message)

So MAD doctrine claims the Kingdom message will only be preached again by the Jews after Christ returns and finally fulfilling the great commission.

MAD is wrong about this, due to the facts.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

It is self explanatory, but I will spell it out.
/QUOTE]

Hi and what is the CONTEXT of Matt 24:14 ?

Spelling will NOT help out of your Deep Pit of No-knowledge of Low- informational bible knowledge or even know what is the END , unless you want to give it a try ??:rotfl::rotfl:

Give irt your best try !!

dan p

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

That does not mean the apostles stayed there forever.

Rev 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

LA

musterion

That does not mean the apostles stayed there forever.

Rev 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

LA

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Stop right there.

That is what we believe and you are to be commended for having the integrity to not misrepresent it, and I sincerely thank you for that - I honestly didn't expect it from you.

But if you want to refute it, I'll help you. Here's how:

Show from Scripture where the 12 carried the so-called "Great Commission" to all the nations as Christ commanded them to do.

If you can show that from Scripture, MAD falls.

If you cannot show that from Scripture, the rest of your post is nonsense.

Colossians 1:23

DAN P

Lazy afternoon;4157278 This makes it clear that the early church which began with the Jews and which was extended to include all of any peoples of the earth into it said:
Hi and where is their that verse , where it BEGAN with Jews and which extended to INCLUDE all of any people ?

If you ignore this post , then you HAVE no answer !!

Maybe you can expalin Matt 28:19 where the disciples are to go and teach all NATIONS /ETHNOS , and just what does NATIONS mean ??

This is a SOFT BALL for you , so do not strike out !!:grave::grave:

dan p

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Son of man comes...2nd coming.

Has not happened yet. You know it. I know it.

Mat 10:23 When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Luk 10:1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
Luk 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Luk 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

You are confused (deliberately) in thinking that Jesus did not send His disciples ahead of Him into the cities of Israel before He went there Himself as scriptures says He did.

Your other error is that Christ went and goes throughout the world today with His saints who in every generation evangelize the world.

So that the idea that Israel will only be finally visited by Christ after He returns is wrong.

Especially evident by scriptures which show the final preaching of the Kingdom of God by the saints, occurs with power as it had begun at the first and that as Israel was judged then so the whole world will be judged soon BEFORE Christ returns who after a half an hour will pour out His wrath upon the wicked.

It is the wicked who will pour out their wrath upon the disobedient of the churches BEFORE Christ returns, and that is what the trumpets, which are the warning blasts of the events which follow them, refer to in Rev.ch 8 and 9.

1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
1Pe 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

You are confused (deliberately) in thinking that Jesus did not send His disciples ahead of Him into the cities of Israel before He went there Himself as scriptures says He did.

Your other error is that Christ went and goes throughout the world today with His saints who in every generation evangelize the world.

So that the idea that Israel will only be finally visited by Christ after He returns is wrong.

Especially evident by scriptures which show the final preaching of the Kingdom of God by the saints, occurs with power as it had begun at the first and that as Israel was judged then so the whole world will be judged soon BEFORE Christ returns who after a half an hour will pour out His wrath upon the wicked.

It is the wicked who will pour out their wrath upon the disobedient of the churches BEFORE Christ returns, and that is what the trumpets, which are the warning blasts of the events which follow them, refer to in Rev.ch 8 and 9.

1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
1Pe 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

LA

Son of man comes...2nd coming.

Has not happened yet. You know it. I know it.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Try again.

Show from Scripture where the 12 carried the so-called "Great Commission" to all the nations as Christ commanded them to do.

Yeah, gotta watch those pesky disobedient Apostles, along with the necessity for such a thing to be recorded in scripture beyond what is adamantly stated by Paul. LOL.

I think if you tried hard enough to initiate an aneurysm, you might be able to be more pedantic and delusional.