About Those Chemtrails ...

Tyrathca

So the argument is that contrails must always dissipate at the same rate regardless of atmospheric conditions and if they behave differently then they must be made of something else rather than other factors changing?

And that the only reasonable explanation is that the contrail which doesn't dissipate much is actually a delivery mechanism to disperse a chemical to the population for some as yet unspecified nefarious purpose?

You might want to explain this a bit further because it doesn't sound very convincing thus far.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

fzappa13

So the argument is that contrails must always dissipate at the same rate regardless of atmospheric conditions and if they behave differently then they must be made of something else rather than other factors changing?

And that the only reasonable explanation is that the contrail which doesn't dissipate much is actually a delivery mechanism to disperse a chemical to the population for some as yet unspecified nefarious purpose?

You might want to explain this a bit further because it doesn't sound very convincing thus far.

Jet fuel is a series of Kerosene variants. Did the laws of physics just change to accommodate your penchant for labeling others as conspiratorial for pointing out the difference in what we are seeing in our skies now?

Cab wants to suggest that altitude is responsible for the difference in what we are seeing but you are at least smart enough not to take that bait. But, you are deliberately vague in your offerings while continuing to ascribe some claim of conspiratorial intent to me that I have never offered. When you get ready to address what I have said rather than punch out self crafted straw men let me know.

Tyrathca

Jet fuel is a series of Kerosene variants.
And you feel I need to be told this.... why?
Did the laws of physics just change to accommodate your penchant for labeling others as conspiratorial for pointing out the difference in what we are seeing in our skies now?
Physics says a lot of things. What I'm wondering is whether you are saying the different disputation rates of contrails is not expected within the atmospheric conditions planes are likely to encounter. If not them is unclear what your latest video is meant to be evidence of.
Cab wants to suggest that altitude is responsible for the difference in what we are seeing but you are at least smart enough not to take that bait.
So at the very least I can conclude that you think that altitude (and altered atmospheric conditions associated with this) can not explain the difference observed.
But, you are deliberately vague in your offerings while continuing to ascribe some claim of conspiratorial intent to me that I have never offered
Well the obvious inference from what you've claimed is that there must be a conspiracy. There is no way the government and companies would be unaware that planes are spraying something in the air. If they are then they obviously are keeping very quiet about it.

When you get ready to address what I have said rather than punch out self crafted straw men let me know.
I was actually trying a different strategy and trying to tease out what your whole argument was about before I did much to tear it down. My intent wasn't to strawman but to start you off on summarising your best argument thus why I asked you to provide more detail. Obviously my own attempts to summarise you were bound to be lackluster because what you presented this far has been fragmented (some evidence here, a statement over there, none trying to tie it all together)

So feel free to correct the record, I'll try and summarise what you say and hopefully I'll eventually present it in a way you're happy with.

fzappa13

You're a troll that argues for the sake of arguing with no empirical evidence and whose theoretical evidence is self crafted.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Here ... let me help you with that ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kcTvqiMNl8
This actually wasn't very helpful at all.

From the video (My comments in Red):
Reveals the obvious difference between a Contrail and a Chemtrail. The same model jets (How did the person who made this video verify that the jets were the same model?) flew the same flight path using the same extremely steep angle of ascent, arcing over the valley at the same altitude, using the same extremely steep angle of descent, and dropping to a very low altitude. (How did the maker of this video verify these assertions about the flight path? How did they determine the angle of assent and decent? How did they verify the altitudes they claim?) The chemtrail jet flew the same flight path as the contrail jet. (There is nothing in the video to support this claim. Jets flying N-S or W-E will fly at a different altitude than jests fly S-N or E-W. The difference is usually about 2,000 feet. How do you know the jets flew the same path when there no picture of the jet leaving the first contrail? The chemtrail drifted closer, downwards, and to the right for about 10 minutes before the contrail jet appeared. We see this all the time here. The main flight path of these spray jets over Van Nuys, CA is NW to SE, and visa versa.
This same arching path is used consistently to pollute our sky here, no matter what altitude these jets fly at, or the temperature, or the humidity. They do use other flight paths, but the big arc over our valley is the most consistent and very obvious. (Are you aware that there are predefined routes to and from airports? Maybe they fly the same path over and over because that is what the departure or approach pattern requires.) Even on the hottest and driest of days with extremely low humidity (IS the humidity measured at ground level the same at several thousand feet or even tens of thousands of feet up?) we are sprayed all day and night. On many occasions, especially during the summer months, the only clouds in the sky are created by these jets. Many of us have witnessed and recorded chemtrail jets and contrails jets follow each other in the exact same flight path just moments apart, on many occasions. The two jets in this video are not your standard everyday private or commercial jets. They ascended and descended at far too steep an angle to comply with FAA rules and regulations. (The video does not support this claim at all.) The evidence is overwhelming now folks. (The evidence is contrived and conjecture and wishful thinking as the people who offer the so-called evidence don't seem to have done ANY research into how contrails form. Can't blame them really, it is a very complex topic that is well over their heads.)

Tyrathca

You're a troll that argues for the sake of arguing with no empirical evidence and whose theoretical evidence is self crafted.
Says the guy who won't make a coherent argument to address in the first place. All you do is throw out isolated statements and evidence in posts at random but never tie them together. The mere idea that someone would not automatically agree with your conclusions seems to make everyone a fool in your eyes.

Besides fzappa13 where is YOUR theoretical evidence? I think CabinetMaker has done a fairly good job of tearing holes in the latest video and how little evidence it actually contains.

fzappa13

Honesty demands that I admit that, for whatever reason, I am a troll magnet. I guess we each have our particular burden in this life to bear.

Tyrathca

Honesty demands that I admit that, for whatever reason, I am a troll magnet. I guess we each have our particular burden in this life to bear.
You seem to have a total lack of insight. You're not the troll magnet, you ARE the troll. That or you really are so arrogant as to think someone not automatically agreeing with you is a sign of dishonesty on the listeners part.

Zeke

:mock: Chemtrails. I am a Navy Vet and flew in aircraft that left con trails. I know this stuff is bogus! It is nothing more than condensation. Jet aircraft and even propeller planes like the P-3 Orion, which I flew in leave them.

Sure they are Sherm, just like war isn't a racket either.

fzappa13

Since this last post, in the interim, there has been an interesting documentary offered that finally documents what is being dispersed in our skies and by whom.