another gay thread, cause I know u all love it!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Urizen said:
And Christians are quite foolish to regard these individuals as great moral leaders. The same goes for some of the more directly "Christian" leaders you mentioned before such as Charles Stanley.

But many Christians do, and many Christians overlook scandals and corruption if the person in question is a Republican.

I bring this up because it's more interesting than talking about homosexuals, which the supposedly straight crowd here does an AWFUL lot.:think:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
koban said:
You're a looney. :freak:

It's a little known fact that Jesus was reaching for a freshly opened beer when He said that. :chuckle:
:think: meL999....If you take "999" and turn it upsidedown you get :think: :shocked:

He's the antichrist!!!

koban

kmoney said:
:think: meL999....If you take "999" and turn it upsidedown you get :think: :shocked:

He's the antichrist!!!

Turn the whole thing upside down and you get 6667aW :shocked:

Now would somebody please help me turn my monitor back side up! :sozo:

noneoftheabove

Urizen said:
The real issues facing us in terms of homosexuality at this present time is how Christians should respond to generalized push to socially normalize homosexual relationships and equate them with heterosexual ones. This ranges from moves to provide for similar or identical legal status for homosexual relations as for heterosexual ones (civil unions and gay marriage) to an increasing push to teach this effective equality within the government school system sometimes starting as young as Kindergarten. (We've begun to move past simple tolerance now into a push that such relation should be embraced and considered identical. It's no longer enough not to be "homophobic" we must now not be "heterosexist".)

Christians should worry about what they teach in their own schools, particularly that the State has no access to their curriculum. But if Christians want to send their kids to public school, independently of the trajectory of homosexual doctrines said Christians must have a sense that they are sending their Daniels into a Lion's Den. Plainly I am making the assumption that there is no such thing as a "Christian State" in America. It is rather a Babylonian State. You're free to attack that assumption.

Therefore I think the Christian has two choices regarding public school, assuming that the Christian guards the integrity of his private school to be a 100% necessity. That integrity, again, is the State's inability to shape Christian curriculum. Incidentally, the Separation of Church and State is not bad because it keeps prayer out of public schools, but is bad if it has access to Church or home school curriculums, or could prevent me from praying in my home or house of worship.
Therefore the first option for a Christian vis a vis public school is to not send their child to public school. The second option is to send their child to public school when the child is ready to be what John Milton called "a discreet and judicious reader" in his book discourse in Areopagitica:

For books are as meats and viands are; some of good, some of evill substance; and yet God in that unapocryphall vision, said without exception, Rise Peter, kill and eat, leaving the choice to each mans discretion. Wholesome meats to a vitiated stomack differ little or nothing from unwholesome; and best books to a naughty mind are not unappliable to occasions of evill. Bad meats will scarce breed good nourishment in the healthiest concoction; but herein the difference is of bad books, that they to a discreet and judicious Reader serve in many respects to discover, to confute, to forewarn, and to illustrate.

Which is not to say that one should not create a "discreet and judicious Reader" in their child whom they send to Chrsitian school. It is to say, however, that Daniel should not be so timid in Babylon.

For example, let's wholeheartedly accept the premise for a moment that issues surrounding war and it's after affects around the globe are of more lasting importance than the debate within the United States regarding the status of homosexuality. The equation doesn't end there. See, we also have to factor in to some extent the amount of impact we can practically have on a given issue. If for example, devoting X amount of money and X amount of time can have a serious impact on the debate surrounding homosexuality within the United States while that same amount of time and money would have little or no impact in dealing with the war in Darfur, which then becomes a more important focus for Christians living in United States?

Why is Holy Ghost visibly active in Africa, and virtually invisible in the US?

dotcom

"just out of interest, has anyone ever come to this sight with one opinion on the matter and had it changed one way or the other?"

What is your point? You want to know the opinion of others on a topic when you have NOT stated yours? That is not fair. You stated homosexuality is not a big deal because so many things are going on around the world. Is that your position on the topic? If yes, why did you start the thread about homosexuality instead of those "things" going on around the world?

meL999

BANNED
Banned
if THAT, the christ state being available to me, it must be to you.

THAT state is the no misery state. Jesus said ALL are welcome in Heaven.

THIS is Heaven.(heaven is at hand)

the anti christ is the holy business which rejects the red font letters in the Bible.
the holy business relies on central figure worship.

did THAT work?...NOPE....how many holy wars have we had?
Enough...

YOU can read this stuff in the bible, for and by yourself.
dont just believe me. The words are there.

meL999

BANNED
Banned
Faith is useless.

Just read the words and SEE.

You might ask about death. There is no death. Death is a filthy word.

You have no way to experience *death*, cadaver state.

God planned THAT.
Let it be.

meL999

BANNED
Banned
Look in a mirror....dont see yourSELF

Walk away from the mirror in THAT state....the christ state.

When i said, i am the christ, i should have said

i am a christING, in THAT state.

Jesus warned us about saying, "I am He", and they will fool you........."

the "he" isnt important, the state is.

WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED

meL999

BANNED
Banned
i am the christ......this is like saying, I am He....which is useless

MUST

be changed to I am in christ state.

Look in a mirror,,,,dont see yourSELF.......THAT is the Ultimate Observer

Now, walk away from the mirror in THAT state.

Dont worry, you can always return to the non-existant self
for sex if needed.

Agape4Robin

meL999 said:
i am the christ......this is like saying, I am He....which is useless

MUST

be changed to I am in christ state.

Look in a mirror,,,,dont see yourSELF.......THAT is the Ultimate Observer

Now, walk away from the mirror in THAT state.

Dont worry, you can always return to the non-existant self
for sex if needed.
Letsargue............................is this you?:squint:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
meL999 said:
argue about what?

and NO, i am not that other truthsmacker person.
:rotfl: You just called Letsargue a "truthsmacker". You must be him! :patrol:

meL999

BANNED
Banned
i just got here.
i am clueless about
Letsargue .... truthsmacker

i am in a strange state......one foot in the looney bin........ho ho ho

meL999

BANNED
Banned
p.s..
i dont care about right left stuff.
polititions talk out the side of thier mouths.....
you know THAT.
special interests is not concerned with facts...the what-is

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
meL999 said:
p.s..
i dont care about right left stuff.
polititions talk out the side of thier mouths.....
you know THAT.
special interests is not concerned with facts...the what-is
The "right left stuff" has nothing to do with politicians.