Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

God's Truth

Sadly, if she doesn't receive the love of the truth before the Body is caught up or her body fails her here (whichever comes first), she's damned.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Where do you EVER get the idea from the scriptures that those who obey and preach obedience go to Hell?

God's Truth

You deny the power of God which is the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). You are religious, but lost (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

Don't you care about what you say about others?

I have told you many times that I have faith that Jesus' blood shed on the cross washed away the sins I repented of doing.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Must I NOT eat Pork in order to be saved?
Nah.
But it would be expedient to cook it properly if you do eat it.

Must I bathe regularly in order to be saved?
Nah.
But it would be expedient to everyone around you if you would, please.

Must I awake at a certain hour in order to be saved?
Nah.
But it would be expedient if you were not late for work or school.

What must I do to be saved?
There's a best seller that's been around for a while that gives the answer.

1 Corinthians 10:23 "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not."
Right out of a best seller! :thumb:

Wonder why it is that made it so all things are lawful for me????

Have ya finished the book yet?

God's Truth

Nah.
But it would be expedient to cook it properly if you do eat it.

Nah.
But it would be expedient to everyone around you if you would, please.

Nah.
But it would be expedient if you were not late for work or school.

There's a best seller that's been around for a while that gives the answer.

Right out of a best seller! :thumb:

Wonder why it is that made it so all things are lawful for me????

Have ya finished the book yet?

All things are lawful means Paul can eat meat. It doesn't mean he can sin.

Lon

Ephesians 2:13; 3:8,9 this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.
Ephesians 3:16-21 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. :think: past tense
Ephesians 5:8For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You deny the power of God which is the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). You are religious, but lost (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).
I can't even bring myself to feel sorry for one that blatantly denies what the cross accomplished and reject the FREE and UNMERITED gift of salvation by grace.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Paul was speaking of the purification works such as CIRCUMCISION.

Ephesians 2:11 [ Jew and Gentile Reconciled Through Christ ] Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)—

Nope.

Pay closer attention:

Paul isn't talking about circumcision itself. He's talking about two completely different groups of people.

"Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands—that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ."

The first group, Israel, is being called "the Circumcision."

The second group, the one Paul is talking to directly, is called "the Uncircumcision."

GT, it is a well established fact that in the Bible (and even outside it) often something is called by what the first part of it is. For example, in Genesis God multiplied Eve's "conception" out of mercy for her children. This isn't saying it would take longer for a woman to conceive, but that the length of the pregnancy increased (most likely from 6mo to 9mo, but that's a topic for another thread).

The same method of naming is used in Ephesians (and really, throughout the Bible) for circumcision. It was the first law God gave to Abraham, and it had to be followed by all of his descendants, and his servants and their descendants. Anyone in the house of Abraham had to be circumcised (excluding the women).

God used the circumcision command to set apart Abraham and his family, and since then, his family (from Isaac, the son of promise, not Ishmael) has been called "the people of the circumcision," and everyone else is called the uncircumcision, because they did not circumcise according to the law given to Abraham.

And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others. But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands—that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord,in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit. - Ephesians 2:1-22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians2:1-22&version=NKJV

When's the last time you read the entire chapter instead of just verses 8 and 9?

God's Truth

Nope.

Pay closer attention:

Paul isn't talking about circumcision itself. He's talking about two completely different groups of people.

"Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands—that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ."

They were far off because they didn't enter the covenant with God and purify themselves with the works of the law.
The first group, Israel, is being called "the Circumcision."

The second group, the one Paul is talking to directly, is called "the Uncircumcision."

No kidding?

GT, it is a well established fact that in the Bible (and even outside it) often something is called by what the first part of it is. For example, in Genesis God multiplied Eve's "conception" out of mercy for her children. This isn't saying it would take longer for a woman to conceive, but that the length of the pregnancy increased (most likely from 6mo to 9mo, but that's a topic for another thread).

Looks like adding things to the Bible is your thing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
They were far off because they didn't enter the covenant with God and purify themselves with the works of the law.

No kidding?

Looks like adding things to the Bible is your thing.

Bearing false witness is a sin, GT. Please show what I added, and where.

God's Truth

I don't bear false witness, but it looks like that is what you are doing when you say that to me.

You still haven't shown me the scripture where Jesus tells Paul he is giving him another gospel than the one he taught.

You said pregnancy was only six months.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

No false witness there.

I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your con-ception; In pain you shall bring forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband’s, and he shall rule over you.” Genesis 3:

I don't see one damn thing about length of pregnancy there.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You still haven't shown me the scripture where Jesus tells Paul he is giving him another gospel than the one he taught.

He's not saying that.

The lack of ability to properly explain his position leads you to believe that.

You can include all MADS in this predicament.