ARCHIVE - An honest question....

MrReality

BANNED
Banned
So you think that a brontosaurus has hooves, a long curly tail, a neck that extends upward and twists around and a short stocky body. Well I guess that explains why you think it looks like a dinosaur. I would say this topic is officially dead. The only people who think it looks like a dinosaur seem to have no comprehension of dinosaur anatomy.

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Run away...run away

Run away...run away

Mr.Unreality needs a reality check, again! Does it still look like a jet?

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Unreality makes a funny.

Unreality makes a funny.

Oh…you mean like…”It looks like a giraffe?”

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
I love you...you love me lets play dinosaur in a tree.

I love you...you love me lets play dinosaur in a tree.

Juliod said:
Come on , Knight. The ball is in your court. Those images really do not look anything like dinosaurs. Or to be fair, they look about as much like dinosaurs as any child's drawing of Barney.

Oh and um… just what is Barney supposed to be? Sort of an artistic dinosaur right?

MrReality

BANNED
Banned
Another creationist shows his true colors. Why are they all so stupid and obnoxious?

BTW, could you point out where I said it looks like a giraffe or a jet?

KurtPh

Re: rolling rolling rolling keep those heads a-rolling...

Re: rolling rolling rolling keep those heads a-rolling...

Originally posted by Lion
Hey Kurt…I did a little research and you were wrong about the head… but no big deal.

Click here to go to page

It looks like I was wrong, although at least they did find the right head eventually. Nice that real scientists can admit their mistakes, eh?

As for it being wrong to condemn poor new-to-the-sciences-paleontologist… oh boo hoo!

Full points for intelligent rebutal.

What would they know; they probably think the Brontosaurus is a giraffe.

No, that's not fair of me... even they wouldn't be that stupid.

Perhaps the only thing more stupid would be to claim that creatures with obviously mammalian features are dinosaurs.

KurtPh

Originally posted by MrReality
Another creationist shows his true colors. Why are they all so stupid and obnoxious?

BTW, could you point out where I said it looks like a giraffe or a jet?

Oh, that was me. The giraffe part, in any case. I looked at the animals depicted, saw the mammal-like qualities about them, and suggested that they might be giraffes. Makes more sense than a dinosaur.

MrReality

BANNED
Banned
Yes it does make more sense than calling it a dinosaur but it doesn't really look like a giraffe either. I know that you were the one who called it a giraffe. I find it amusing though that Lion and Knight can't recall who said what in a simple conversation yet they want us to think that they have the mental capacity to understand something as complex as science. You'd think that creationists would realize there's something wrong with their little theory when intelligent creationists are so rare, but then again I suppose if you are a creationists you don't really have the intellect to realize that.

KurtPh

Oh, I willingly admit that it very well might not be a giraffe, but I think we both can agree that it has more mammalian features then it does reptilian.

To be fair, I'm sure Knight would remember that it was me who said it.

MrReality

BANNED
Banned
Wonder why he said this to me earlier then, "What part of it looks like a giraffe? The neck?"

I don't think we're dealing with rocket scientists here.

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Cry baby....cry!

Cry baby....cry!

Waaaaaaaaaa… you make me laugh. I didn’t say you (Mr. Unreality) called it a giraffe or a jet, just that you obviously can’t, or won’t admit that it looks more like a dinosaur than either a jet or a giraffe, which your companions have stated it looks like. What a joke.

You atheists are so afraid to admit anything that even hints at creationism that you make fools of yourselves in front of the whole world. This is just another example.

You'd think that creationists would realize there's something wrong with their little theory when intelligent creationists are so rare, but then again I suppose if you are a creationists you don't really have the intellect to realize that.
Great rebuttal. You have shown your true wit.

If you weren’t so afraid to admit the most obvious things, others might take you more seriously.

I bet if we showed that picture to a thousand school children, not one of them would say it looked like a jet or a giraffe. But you know what they would say?

Last edited:

MrReality

BANNED
Banned
So this fellow thinks that because it doesn't look like a giraffe or a jet that it must be a dinosaur. What brilliant logic. Wonder how long he's been trying to get is GED?

KurtPh

Hey, keep talking Lion. The more you do so the more you prove creationists really have no place in the field of science.

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
I know you are...but what am I?

I know you are...but what am I?

Kurt I expected a little better from you than silly insults… but if that’s all you have then go right ahead. From Mr. Unreality it is exactly what I expected since he never really has anything to say anyway.

And if you remember the original question, it wasn’t “is this a dinosaur?” It was “What does this picture look like.”

Both of you have shown your refusal to admit that this picture, that any ordinary person of at least modest intelligence would say resembles a dinosaur, does in fact look like an artistically rendered image of a dinosaur.

Would it hurt you so bad to just admit the truth?

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Cuckoo...cuckoo!

Cuckoo...cuckoo!

Time for you medication, Mr. Unreality.