ARCHVE: Attention all sick pro-aborts

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Evangelion:

What do you think of General Electric's new commercial? Do you hate it? Do you want it off the air?

Goose

AWESOME! Great video! It brought a tear to my eye. Has anyone actually seen it on tv yet?

Evangelion

He's trying to paint me as an abortion advocate, despite the fact that I have made it clear (on many occasions) that (a) I am not pro-abortion, but merely pro-choice, and (b) I would only agree to an abortion if it was offered before the third trimester, as the only way of saving the mother's life.

:rolleyes:

Projill

Originally posted by Evangelion
He's trying to paint me as an abortion advocate, despite the fact that I have made it clear (on many occasions) that (a) I am not pro-abortion, but merely pro-choice, and (b) I would only agree to an abortion if it was offered before the third trimester, as the only way of saving the mother's life.

Join the club. Knight does that to me all the time.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

If that is the case why would you define yourself as "pro-choice"?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Projill

Join the club. Knight does that to me all the time.
Does what to you?

You have stated many times that you are pro-choice.

If you define yourself as "pro-choice" then why should I think otherwise?

Just recently you stated you would support abortion until there are no longer any "unwanted children". You may as well say "forever".

You advocate the following....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because I don't impose my choice on other people.

I think they should make up their own minds.
How incredibly mindless you are.

When you murder someone you impose YOUR WILL ON THEM!!!!

It is inevitable that a "will" will get forced upon someone one way or the other.

IF........

A. Abortion is illegal - the will of the government gets forced on the mother so that she must choose another option besides abortion.

B. Abortion is legal - the will of the mother and the pro-aborts gets forced upon the helpless baby.

The truth is, you have no problem enforcing your "will" upon other people as long as its the innocent baby.

jes1994

Because I don't impose my choice on other people.

I think they should make up their own minds.
You have said before you would like the US gov't to impose your will on me and remove the guns I have for self-defense purposes.

Should people make up their minds about the illegality of robbery, rape, or murder? Should those actions not be illegal?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by jes1994

You have said before you would like the US gov't to impose your will on me and remove the guns I have for self-defense purposes.

Should people make up their minds about the illegality of robbery, rape, or murder? Should those actions not be illegal?
Great point Jes, I almost made it myself but you did it better anyway!

Projill

Originally posted by Knight
Does what to you?

You have stated many times that you are pro-choice.

If you define yourself as "pro-choice" then why should I think otherwise?

Just recently you stated you would support abortion until there are no longer any "unwanted children". You may as well say "forever".

You advocate the following....

So what's your plan to get rid of abortion? Making it illegal will not make the practice of abortion stop. How do you plan to stop abortion, Knight?

Thanks for the picture, BTW. Unfortunately Jefferson's avatar took the shock value out of aborted fetus photos months ago.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prokill writes...
Thanks for the picture, BTW. Unfortunately Jefferson's avatar took the shock value out of aborted fetus photos months ago.
What a sick person you are.

I can tell you the picture still shocks me!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prokill writes...
So what's your plan to get rid of abortion? Making it illegal will not make the practice of abortion stop. How do you plan to stop abortion, Knight?
That is a lame argument. Rape is illegal yet rape still occurs should we legalize rape since having rape be illegal has not ended rape?

Freak

Evangelion,

What is wrong with you? You are a sick individual. You are pro-baby killing. It is simple as that!