Army of One's SPOTD (Stupid Post of the Day) for 1-21-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Army of One

jennifferdoug said:
Army of One said:
Wow. In 40 years of study, you never caught on to the fact that the New Testament claims that Jesus is God. Way to go! Yep, you're a genius alright. :thumb:
Well, whatever...I don't believe that the bible claims that Jesus is God...that's just your interpretation anyway....Don't you understand what a trinity is? But it doesn't matter to me whatsoever...I don't believe in any of that crap anyway...it's all lies and coersion to control people....you have been duped my friend....I bet you spend your life hating people and feeling miserable all the time because you feel like you are some kind of "sinner". Not to mention you're pretty self rightous. You think that you are better than others because you follow your God/Jesus/Bible. You take a book, written by several different men, 500 years after the fact, that was used to control millions of people and kill even more. You are no different than the Muslims. This religoun of yours is a fairly new idea anyway. It's only about 2500 years old. In the grande sheme of things, it's very tiny...but then again, you probably think the world was created 5,000 years ago and everything else is a deception of the devil... at least that's been my experience with some chritians...you couldn't even make a valid point to me. So many religouns over thousands and thousands of years, and you're arrogant enough to think yours is soooo unique and sooo correct. I think it's sad when people let silly ideas control their every move...when they let others control even their own thoughts and actions, when you can't even think for yourself...you have to have book tell you what you can and cannot do. I at least retain my individuality and my sense of inteligence. I don't believe in superstitions or let others tell me what to do. I don't have to have a book tell me that killing is wrong, I'm smart enough to know that. I'm fooled into thinking that i have to make others suffer to make everyone just like me. When you can give hard core facts, not just something in the bible...something historical would be nice, not just the ramblings of saint or a cult leader from the desert teaching things from 500 years before his time, in order to control his followers...then, i might listen. Until then...It's just the ramblings of someone who used one source to get their information and doesn't accually search for truth, but accepts it because his pastor told him it's so.

I still stand behind my previous statement...the world would be better off without religoun and politics as they are currently...we should wipe it clean....We can believe in God without hurting people.
:rotfl:

Context

Status
Not open for further replies.