Attention Non-christians: This Tree's For You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
docrob57 said:
Okay, I give up, what are ear candles. Is this some odd ritual that you pagans indulge in? :confused:
Google my dear lad.

It's a rather strange practice indulged by some types I'd charitably refer to as "health nuts".

docrob57

Zakath said:
Google my dear lad.

It's a rather strange practice indulged by some types I'd charitably refer to as "health nuts".

You must be younger than me. I still never think to Google.

ThePhy

Pay for what you receive?

Pay for what you receive?

docrob57 said:
A kind and generous TOLer gave me a copy of Bob Enyart's seminar called "The Tree" on cassette tape. I think this is a fascinating study, and would be happy to share it with any of the Non-Christians out there. If you are interested, please PM me with your address and I will send it to you. FREE!!!!!

If anyone does indicate that they would like, please do so only if you are really interested in listening to it. Not if you want to burn it or something. K? :)
I am sure Bob Enyart's priority is for his message to get out. But secondarily, he has a radio show to fund and a family to raise. If someone is not seriously financially in trouble, I wonder if it wouldn't be more prudent for them to buy it from Enyart.

One Eyed Jack

Pepper said:
I like the other halloween one, where the devil has a pumpkin head and says "oh look, they're celebrating my birthday!" and then goes on a murder spree.

Oh! Also the one where I learned that all catholics are going to hell.

Those things were highly educational. I'm glad that I was handed these things to read at the age of 5, that's healthy.

You could read when you were five?

Status
Not open for further replies.