Attention Non-christians: This Tree's For You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
docrob57 said:
Did you ever have reel to reel? That is what all the "sophisticated audiofiles" had in my day.
Yes, a Sony, but it was "tre expensive".

I also had a dial phone, by the way.
Did you have one of those big honkin' black ones that weighed about 15 pounds? :D

Zakath

Resident Atheist
docrob57 said:
Oh yes, with a metal dial even! Those were the good old days!
Yeah, when you conked someone on the head with a desk phone, the sucker went down and stayed down!

:ha:

allsmiles

Doc, I think I'm all set, but I'll contemplate it. I'm not afraid of becoming a christian from reading it, that's not it. My head is for practical, useful knowledge that I can apply in the real world, that's my reason. There's little enough room in there as it is, I don't need to be filling it with things that I consider mythic.

Jack Chick is a lunatic, he's great:)

docrob57

allsmiles said:
Doc, I think I'm all set, but I'll contemplate it. I'm not afraid of becoming a christian from reading it, that's not it. My head is for practical, useful knowledge that I can apply in the real world, that's my reason. There's little enough room in there as it is, I don't need to be filling it with things that I consider mythic.

Jack Chick is a lunatic, he's great:)

No problem. I was just asking.

docrob57

Zakath said:
[Whispers behind hand to allsmiles]

Actually, I think he's trying to unload it...

:LoJo:

Nah, actually I am trying to unload this manuscript I bought which has this debate between Bob Enyart and some guy who just quit right in the middle. :bannana:

fool

Hall of Fame
docrob57 said:
Nah, actually I am trying to unload this manuscript I bought which has this debate between Bob Enyart and some guy who just quit right in the middle. :bannana:
if your serious I'll take it.

fool

Hall of Fame
docrob57 said:
No, not serious, sorry. You can read it here I think if you want.
yeah I know.
It always puzzeled me that someone would pay 20 bucks when it's free here.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
fool said:
yeah I know.
It always puzzeled me that someone would pay 20 bucks when it's free here.
Reminds me of the old PT Barnum quote about the birthrates of individuals with negative oral pressure... ;)

docrob57

Zakath said:
Reminds me of the old PT Barnum quote about the birthrates of individuals with negative oral pressure... ;)

I actually thought about saying that but decided not to. I was at a health food store last weekend, and as I examined the prices and the large crowds in the store, I thought it might be appropriate to post that quote above the store entrance.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
docrob57 said:
I actually thought about saying that but decided not to. I was at a health food store last weekend, and as I examined the prices and the large crowds in the store, I thought it might be appropriate to post that quote above the store entrance.
You'd probably get stoned or dipped in molasses and protein powder before they ran you out on a rail.

Health foods and the whole lifestyle thing are some people's religion. :shocked:

fool

Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
You'd probably get stoned or dipped in molasses and protein powder before they ran you out on a rail.

Health foods and the whole lifestyle thing are some people's religion. :shocked:
ear candles are pretty cool

docrob57

Zakath said:

It is indeed. Lot's of self-righteousness in a health food store. As for me, give me my preservatives and unnatural ingredients everytime.

fool

Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
Put those matches down, fool... :shocked:
that's what my doctor said.
he recomended peroxide.
which is not nearly as much fun.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
fool said:
that's what my doctor said.
he recomended peroxide.
which is not nearly as much fun.
But it does make interesting "snap, crackle, and pop" sounds. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.