Mordecai_character.png
:banana:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Retiring the smile faced Jet. I've had her for more than a year. It takes a lot of work to make these avatars and my hands are getting old. I find I am spending too much time on them when I have better things to do with my time.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Retiring the smile faced Jet. I've had her for more than a year. It takes a lot of work to make these avatars and my hands are getting old. I find I am spending too much time on them when I have better things to do with my time.
Are you going to change "flying ban hammer" to something else?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm retiring the mountain picture that I've had the whole time that I've been here. I don't know what that particular mountain was.

The mountain that I now have is Mt Etna, the largest active volcano in Europe, about 11,000 ft. It is located in Sicily, Italy and I lived on and around it from 1970 through 1972.

Tony Trout

Quick question here from the newbie:

How many posts does one needs or have to make to be able to upload an avatar??

Thanks,
Tony T.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Thanks,
Tony T.
I think the owner has it set at 20 posts and you have be be on here about 5 days. You might want to try after 20 posts. You'll have to ask the owner what he has it set at.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Thanks,
Tony T.

You need to be a registered plus member which is free and happens automatically after you have been a member for 7 days and have made at least 25 posts on tol.

You can upload one faster than that (immediate) if you become a member subscriber and additional benefts follow.

You can see a chart of them here: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ions-Explained&p=735911&viewfull=1#post735911 The only exception is lifetime membership is no longer available.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...And she's retired for good now that we have square avatars. That image isn't unique anymore either. It's now all over the web. I like to use stuff that is just me. The image I have now I made from a photo of a paperweight I have in my paperweight collection. :)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
...And she's retired for good now that we have square avatars. That image isn't unique anymore either. It's now all over the web. I like to use stuff that is just me. The image I have now I made from a photo of a paperweight I have in my paperweight collection. :)

I don't think I'll ever change mine. It just fits my username so well...

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think the last time I changed mine was way back in 1874.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like to keep my look fresh, so I change mine periodically. I don't think any one else is using the one I am presently using. F-14 avatars are a dime a dozen, but still I like them.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Say bye to the Cat. I've used these images for a while and yes they are a dime a dozen on the internet. Time to do something different and fresh.