Banned For "Intentional Blasphemy ?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Dude, don't take ToL at all seriously.

Dude? You little dope, you do not know what a dude is, do you? A dude is an Easterner who lives out west. The dude is not used to western life and is singled out for being foreign.

Today, the term has lost it's validity and has become useless, with the exception is 'dude ranches' where those not accustomed to riding horses are provided with riding lessons.

This word describes the least accomplished persons, given it past context.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Dude? You little dope, you do not know what a dude is, do you? A dude is an Easterner who lives out west. The dude is not used to western life and is singled out for being foreign.

Today, the term has lost it's validity and has become useless, with the exception is 'dude ranches' where those not accustomed to riding horses are provided with riding lessons.

This word describes the least accomplished persons, given it past context.

whatever happened to dirty little pig?

glorydaz

Dude, don't take ToL at all seriously. Read through threads and you'll see fundamentalists allowed to call others all sorts of names....moron, retard, idiot, faggot, etc. and be completely protected. Meanwhile, non-fundies (especially non-Christians) regularly get banned for being "disruptive" (which basically means "you're being too effective and making us look bad"....I mean, I was banned for THIS POST).

Shoot, the administrators don't even take this place seriously, and neither should you.

:chuckle:

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
The Horn is a homo, so what is his problem?

Nice. Real nice. You're the problem.

Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, (a false accuser) and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Congratulations. You fit the profile.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Now, it's become the land of hurt feelings.
It doesn't bother me. and I make no acceptation for the weak at heart.

It's gone so far that it's against the law to hurt someone's feelings.
Well good news, it is not against my laws. Anyone who may try to take me to court for hurt feelings will lose.

We're silenced for fear someone's feelings will be hurt.
Not me

Bunch of babies.....

Yes, immaturity in adults violates my sense of right and wrong.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm lucky in the sense that I have never had my feelings hurt here. Nothing more than feelings -:rapture:

Nothing upsets me, I'm just crazy like that.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
What does a dirty little pig have to do with a dude?:confused: Not all pigs are anemic weaklings, and dudes are not necessarily pigs.

I sort of liked it when you called them dirty little pigs

is that now name calling without cause?

glorydaz

It doesn't bother me. and I make no acceptation for the weak at heart.

Well good news, it is not against my laws. Anyone who may try to take me to court for hurt feelings will lose.

Not me

Yes, immaturity in adults violates my sense of right and wrong.

Yep, you're an exception. :thumb:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I sort of liked it when you called them dirty little pigs

is that now name calling without cause?

You did, huh?:)

Well, not so much, if it is called for, and it is not said over and over again.

Those I have called pigs, it was never a personal attack, not really ?