Baton Rouge Unrest

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I just saw the entire video - the man was down on the ground, being restrained, and someone yelled, "He's got a gun". Shortly after, he was shot. I don't see how he could have pulled the gun on the police, lying on the ground, with a couple of cops on top of him. It's understandable how people could be upset.

The police overreacted, much like an untrained civilian.

I won't call it 'execution', but I'll call it a problem nonetheless- there's too many incompetent officers with a gun ho mentality.

It's becoming outrageously common that death occurs not by the absence, but rather presence, of officers.
Have we forgotten the oath of officers, or do we just give them a free license to kill now?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The police overreacted, much like an untrained civilian.

I won't call it 'execution', but I'll call it a problem nonetheless- there's too many incompetent officers with a gun ho mentality.

It's becoming outrageously common that death occurs not by the absence, but rather presence, of officers.
Have we forgotten the oath of officers, or do we just give them a free license to kill now?

Don't let evidence (like Alton Sterling resisting arrest and going for his handgun in his pant pocket or Philando Castile having a gun that wasn't legal to carry...and being a member of the cop-hating Crips) stand in the way of your hatred of police Crucible.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Don't let evidence (like Alton Sterling resisting arrest and going for his handgun in his pant pocket or Philando Castile having a gun that wasn't legal to carry...and being a member of the cop-hating Crips) stand in the way of your hatred of police Crucible.

Spoken like a true moron- how is that evidence that police do not unnecessarily kill people, or execute them? Does that somehow make actual footage of such things happening invalid?

As well, one has a right to dislike the police without intimidation. This is America, not Gestapo country- you believe in cops being thugs themselves, and for that you are no different than the criminals you judge.

Nothing but plain hypocrisy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Don't let evidence (like Alton Sterling resisting arrest and going for his handgun in his pant pocket or Philando Castile having a gun that wasn't legal to carry...and being a member of the cop-hating Crips) stand in the way of your hatred of police Crucible

Spoken like a true moron- how is that evidence that police do not unnecessarily kill people, or execute them? Does that somehow make actual footage of such things happening invalid?

As well, one has a right to dislike the police without intimidation. This is America, not Gestapo country- you believe in cops being thugs themselves, and for that you are no different than the criminals you judge.

Nothing but plain hypocrisy.

Without a doubt throughout your dysfunctional life you've had many dealings with law enforcement, and without a doubt due to that huge chip on your shoulder, they didn't turn out good.

You have a lot in common with Michael Brown, Alton Sterling and the rest of the gangbanging anti law enforcement movement.