Bill Nye Gets a New Show!

Quetzal

Scientist Bill Nye has landed a new Netflix talk show set to launch in spring 2017, the streaming network announced Wednesday. “Bill Nye Saves the World” will explore science and its impact on politics, society and pop culture.

Each episode of the series will tackle a topic from a scientific point of view, dispelling myths, and refuting anti-scientific claims that may be espoused by politicians, religious leaders or titans of industry.

“Bill Nye Saves the World” marks Nye’s long-awaited return to TV since first emerging as a household name in the 1990s as the creator and star of the Emmy award-winning syndicated television show “Bill Nye the Science Guy,” which ran for five seasons and introduced millennial audiences to science and engineering.
Source.

I am pretty excited. I like the things he advocates for and I grew up with the Science Guy! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Sounds like Bill Nye has abandoned science in lieu of politics or at least to promote his liberal worldview.

Sitamun

I think I'm going to have to side with Bill getting more political. I don't think he just decided one day to do so. A lot of science has been politicized lately, so it becomes difficult to even appear to remain neutral politically.

I do miss the days when science was just science and not political fodder.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I think I'm going to have to side with Bill getting more political. I don't think he just decided one day to do so. A lot of science has been politicized lately, so it becomes difficult to even appear to remain neutral politically.

I do miss the days when science was just science and not political fodder.
Science isn't the art of the possible.

In any event, here is what you can count on, and it makes no difference what you believe. Anybody using "science" to supposedly disprove the Bible will, in fact, disprove nothing, disprove not one scintilla of the Bible account.

Intelligently, forensically, scrutinize their claims and arguments, and you will find they are hot air, fabrications, that nothing has actually been proven. I challenge anybody to, by hard fact, disprove the Bible, and please spare everybody your cheap theories and false interpretation of so-called evidence, your massaged data, the stuffing of square pegs into round holes: I want real, irrefutable evidence that would hold up in any court of law, or any forum of people as objective, hard truth. But no need to hold your breath, because they have no such evidence, were they to babble on for a century, period. So much for these "science guys."

Few people are aware of this verse of scripture, elegantly enough said of atheist reprobates trying to refute facts with fakery and lame theories:

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called.

I always find it sadly amusing, when these spiritually blind guys try to explain to everybody there is no such thing as light and color, because they simply can’t see what we see, in the dark, stumbling around, running into walls, telling everybody there's no such thing as eyesight, that there's no God, and it doesn't matter if you know God, which I do, anyway.

Check it out. Analyze their claims, if you know anything about rules of evidence and science. Empty suits, one and all. They're not really even intelligent, not even real scientists.