Breaking the law

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
For all of you that support Kim Davis breaking the law.... I assume you have no problem with illegal immigrants breaking the law too, right?

Or is breaking laws only ok if you personally disagree with the law being broken?

right, because disagreeing with one unjust law means that all laws are unjust :dizzy:

isn't it too early to be drinking the bongwater?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
nope

that's God's call

and He's totally unambiguous when it comes to homosexuality

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Comparing what Kim Davis did to illegal aliens is just plain ludicrous . Talk about apples and oranges ! The people coming across the border are desperately poor and downtrodden . They aren't doing something intentionally "criminal ". They're just terribly unfortunate people stuck in impossible conditions . The overwhelming majority are NOT dangerous violent criminals and far too poor even to afford guns .
Kim Davis didn't really "break the law ". She refused to do her job based on HER private religious beliefs and her anti-gay bigotry .
She should be fired , and no one is "persecuting " her .
If you're an orthodox Jew, you shouldn't be working at Red Lobster or
be a waiter at a Non-Kosher restaurant which serves pork dishes .
Nobody is violating her rights or robbing her of "religious freedom ". Religious freedom does not include the right to discriminate against gay people or anyone else .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
For all of you that support Kim Davis breaking the law.... I assume you have no problem with illegal immigrants breaking the law too, right?

Or is breaking laws only ok if you personally disagree with the law being broken?

conscientious objectors have occurred throughout our history; armed services, postal workers, MLK, etc. - and it's not always religious in nature -

there is a price to pay and Kim payed it. we'll see what happens in the coming weeks -

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OK closer , NAMBLA doesn't even exist any more, and is in no way typical of gay people . Your claim that just because somebody is disgusted by meddling in other people's sex lives , this means that NAMBLA is going to contact them, is beyond idiotic .
NAMBLA is no more typical of gay people than the Ku Klux Klan is typical of whites .

Letsargue

That just Shows ( "WHO" You Really Are )!!!

This is "AMERICA"; BUT That Law is a Communist Law; Put Forth by the Communist Leaders in Your Country!!!

That's the very reason I Care nothing about this Place ANY LONGER!!! -- TOL is Half FULL of Communists NOW, Lying about their Religion!!!

((((( R-E-A-D -- Y-O-U-R -- N--E--W--SSSS!! ))))); -- I Love IT!!!

(((((( G-O-N-E!!! )))))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 090915

shagster01

That just Shows ( "WHO" You Really Are )!!!

This is "AMERICA"; BUT That Law is a Communist Law; Put Forth by the Communist Leaders in Your Country!!!

That's the very reason I Care nothing about this Place ANY LONGER!!! -- TOL is Half FULL of Communists NOW, Lying about their Religion!!!

((((( R-E-A-D -- Y-O-U-R -- N--E--W--SSSS!! ))))); -- I Love IT!!!

(((((( G-O-N-E!!! )))))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 090915

Are you having a stroke?