Calvinist Version of John 3:16

Truster

You're still in it because you reject that Christ is the savior of the world which is the demarcation line between all non-reformed and reformed Christians.

On the contrary. It is you that reject the power of the evangelism to save all those for whom Messiah died. You suggest that the blood was shed for all, but does not have the power to save all those for whom it was shed.

I know that the blood and the power of the evangelism are sufficient to save each and every soul that it is intended to save.

Your doctrine is of man and therefore from the pit.

Truster

Hi and are you saying that my English is bad !!

I speak another tongue and just returned fron the DOCTOR who put in a LEN in my eye and it hard to see clearly , so what is your PROBLEM ??

You do not like my writing or you can not handle DISPENSATIONALISM ??

dan p

I knew there was a problem and so I enquired. I have gone blind in one eye, but still, have 20/20 in the other when wearing glasses.

Epoisses

On the contrary. It is you that reject the power of the evangelism to save all those for whom Messiah died. You suggest that the blood was shed for all, but does not have the power to save all those for whom it was shed.

I know that the blood and the power of the evangelism are sufficient to save each and every soul that it is intended to save.

Your doctrine is of man and therefore from the pit.

His blood does have the power to save all and did in fact save all. All men have been justified, sanctified and glorified in the risen body of Christ. Christ is a mirror image of Adam. All men were lost by his one sin just as all men have been saved by Christ's one sacrifice. Every human being has two possible destinies the one they inherit from Adam (fallen flesh) and the one they inherit from Christ (spiritual nature). Faith and faith alone determines which way we go not predestination. You can't admit this but you have replaced faith with predestination just like the Arminian replaces faith with choice. You're just as deceived as the Arminians.

Truster

His blood does have the power to save all and did in fact save all. All men have been justified, sanctified and glorified in the risen body of Christ. Christ is a mirror image of Adam. All men were lost by his one sin just as all men have been saved by Christ's one sacrifice. Every human being has two possible destinies the one they inherit from Adam (fallen flesh) and the one they inherit from Christ (spiritual nature). Faith and faith alone determines which way we go not predestination. You can't admit this but you have replaced faith with predestination just like the Arminian replaces faith with choice. You're just as deceived as the Arminians.

I would not wish the degree of confusion you have on anyone.

DAN P

I knew there was a problem and so I enquired. I have gone blind in one eye, but still, have 20/20 in the other when wearing glasses.

Hi and I was doing fine until they put a LEN in my right eye and it will take a few more weeks to see better !

dan p

Epoisses

I would not wish the degree of confusion you have on anyone.

Yea, bow out gracefully. The stupid English bow to the French Calvin and father Martin laughs them both to scorn. Calvinists and Lutherans are very similar theologically except for one major point. Lutherans confess that Christ is the savior of all men and his blood is the propitiation for all sin. This is why they are the true heirs of the Reformation and Calvinist/Reformed are just the black sheep wannabes.

HisServant

The gospel message is an invitation for sinners to come to Christ. Yes, God already knows who are the sheep and who are the goats but you don't so the message goes to every living creature under the sun without discrimination. Proud and arrogant Reformed Christians put themselves in the place of God and think they know more than him.

You are putting words and ideas in other peoples mouths and minds. No Reformed Christian clams to know who the goats and sheep are.