Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Petty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Letting LA post is like turning a blender loose on the forum--without a lid...

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Jim Rome is hilarious. At least on the radio he was.

Raiders all the way

Yeah fun stuff, they took his syndication off the big sports station in Denver, he is still on some small station here but I dont get reception good at all. Used to listen to him most every day.

(edit just finished the video, nice! lol love the raider fan takes :) )

jeremysdemo

jeremysdemo said:
1 Thessalonians 5:11, John 14:12

keep shinin

jerm
"build a brother up" :freak:

I have it on good authority that the purpose of a forum is to argue

There's really no need to in rebuking,

all that is required is the word be given in perfect Love Mark 16:15 (no striking the stone/anger disobedience Numbers 20:11)

That is if one has faith that the Word will accomplish what it was set forth to do, Isaiah 55:11, Romans 10:17, John 6:63, Matthew 7:24.

This is what Jesus also said of the Pharisees, they also were too busy arguing semantics, syntax and other petty stuff to provide the Word for those in need, ill/lost (metaphorically) Matthew 23:13.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Wizard,

My eyesight plays tricks with me, and several times I have read your OP title as:

"Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Pretty?"

That would make for a revealing discussion, don'cha think?

Nang

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Petting 'egos' not allowed.......

Petting 'egos' not allowed.......

~*~*~

Whats ironic is that a thread originally created to expose and stop 'pettiness' has become a platform for its proliferation ;)

So,...all petty posters...go ahead and knock yourself out.

pj

The Glory Land

I AGREE WITH YOU MAN...

I AGREE WITH YOU MAN...

i-am-sorry-bro-i-cant-help.jpg

WizardofOz

I have a suggestion:

If a poster reports 10 posts and none of those posts received a warning or an infraction from management, give the infraction to the person reporting too many posts.

It may not prevent pettiness but it will prevent everyone else from having to suffer thought it. :p

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I have a suggestion:

If a poster reports 10 posts and none of those posts received a warning or an infraction from management, give the infraction to the person reporting too many posts.

It may not prevent pettiness but it will prevent everyone else from having to suffer thought it. :p

this post has been reported

ten times :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.