College Football 2017

Jerry Shugart

Yes, I wasn't alive for most of those years.

So what? You think that just wipes out the fact that the lowly Steelers went 39 years without winning even one playoff game?

With the near retirement of big Ben they might be ready to enter another long spell of futility. They were lucky to be able to pick him up when they did but you can't count on being lucky forever.

drbrumley

For Thursday Top 25 games...

#2 Ohio St. @ Indiana

The current line is -21 Ohio St....Total points is 56.5

Taking Ohio St. plus the points and the over

Tulsa @ #10 Oklahoma St.

The current line is -18 Okla. St.....Total points is 74

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For Nick M
I'm in Columbia this morning
Mizzou vs Missouri St
247f7e13fc12bcdc5e0d1e843b89e048.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For Nick M
I'm in Columbia this morning
Mizzou vs Missouri St
247f7e13fc12bcdc5e0d1e843b89e048.jpg

It's on the SEC Network.

1. Ohio State has speed to burn. Urban Meyer is still stubborn, but he switched at half time.
2. Sorry drbrumly, Florida sucks. All those players out is only part of the problem. No depth.
3. Waiting for Bama/FSU
4. Michigan has a place kicker. Not having one comes back to bite you.
5. Preseason cream puff scores will be ignored
6. I said no cream puffs, but Barkley is a complete stud. He had 145 at the half, on 9 carries.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And Maryland went into Texas and took care of business. Big Ten East.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
College Football 2017

And Maryland went into Texas and took care of business. Big Ten East.

With the Texas loss, that will leave no teams from the state of Texas in The Too 25.

Why is football in Texas so bad?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
UT is short on players. Some went to Baylor, some to TCU (foolishly). Others went to Saban and Meyer.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Roll Tide. Good first half though, FSU. You've got talent. I hope Francois isn't hurt badly. You get better special teams play and a little more composure and you'll be making noise.

Jerry Shugart

Why is football in Texas so bad?

The only time which matters to me is when I was a student at Texas Tech and the Red Raiders, as well as the Texas Longhorns, were in the top ten almost every year. Those were the years when the Southwest Conference produced the best teams in the nation.

drbrumley

Michigan just plain whipped us on the line...the players out had no bearing on that game...jim brown could not run behind that line....

drbrumley

Week 2

1. Clemson (28)
1. Alabama (28)
2. Ohio St. (23)
2. Stanford (23)
3. Oklahoma (22)
3. Wisconsin (22)
4. Michigan (21)
5. Oklahoma St. (20)
5. Washington (20)
6. Florida St. (19)
6. Penn St. (19)
6. Utah (19)

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ohio State's comeback win against Penn State was a great game.

With college games like that, and all the crap that's happening in the NFL, I wouldn't watch the NFL anymore if my Steelers weren't in first place.

If I lived in an NFL city that had an NFL team with a losing record, there is no way I would be watching the NFL.

I used to watch other NFL games, but now, just the Steeler's game, and lots of college games.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ohio State's comeback win against Penn State was a great game.

With college games like that, and all the crap that's happening in the NFL, I wouldn't watch the NFL anymore if my Steelers weren't in first place.

If I lived in an NFL city that had an NFL team with a losing record, there is no way I would be watching the NFL.

I used to watch other NFL games, but now, just the Steeler's game, and lots of college games.
Then you'd be missing one of my favorite years in a while, professionally. Everyone has a weakness. Anyone can make a run and win it all. Some new stars emerging at numerous positions. Great stuff.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then you'd be missing one of my favorite years in a while, professionally. Everyone has a weakness. Anyone can make a run and win it all. Some new stars emerging at numerous positions. Great stuff.

I agree with everything you said, it's just a shame all the headlines in the NFL have nothing to do with football.