Creation vs. Evolution Thanks!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear All,

As of now, my Creation thread is closed, after almost 2 years. I appreciate all of you here, both the believers and the atheists. You've both made this a very successful thread!! Thank you extremely much, for those with good intentions!! I LOVE YOU ALL TONS and will never forget any of you!! I'll still post at other posts and may start a new one. NO!!! It’s quite demanding having a thread. NEVER give up your Faith and Belief, and LOVE In God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, And All Things That Are Holy!! That's all that I wanted to say!

With Much Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael Cadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear All,

As of now, my Creation thread is closed, after almost 2 years. I appreciate all of you here, both the believers and the atheists. You've both made this a very successful thread!! Thank you extremely much, for those with good intentions!! I LOVE YOU ALL TONS and will never forget any of you!! I'll still post at other posts and may start a new one. NO!!! It’s quite demanding having a thread. NEVER give up your Faith and Belief, and LOVE In God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, And All Things That Are Holy!! That's all that I wanted to say! And no, I am not looking to start another thread here. I can't take it.

With Much Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael Cadry

Hey Nite Shift,

Just wanted you to get to read this, since I wrote it on the evening shift. I am a night owl. Sleep all day long!! Anyway, wanted you to get to read this. It would have been too difficult of me to address you all before leaving. I just thought it would be best if the thread was closed, and that I would explain later. I've done my best. I don't always make the best decisions.

I suppose my Creation thread will get archived somewhere. Does anyone know where that is going to be or how I can find out more about it. I mean, it was a pretty long thread, just waiting to be archived. Well, will chat again soon. I hope that we've all learned from each other and that we will be all the wiser for it. And loving too!! That's what I think is most important. Loving each other. Jesus felt the same way. Give it a chance. Put Love First.

Lots Of Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

alwight

As the original poster of the thread Michael you can close it officially so that no one else will be able to post in it, but I suggest that you simply leave it and just stop posting in it yourself, it doesn't require your participation. Old threads will eventually be deleted as the site owner Knight sees fit.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear alwight,

I already asked for Knight's help before closing my Thread. It is being archived. This new Thread here is to contact everyone and thank them for taking part in the Creation Thread. Greg, if you want this to be a thread, that is nice. But no, I don't want to start a new thread here to take the place of the other one. I don't want another thread nor the continuation of another thread. Thanks though!

Well, got to run. Alwight, the thread is gone and I would like us to still get along. I will PM you soon. I am so far behind on everything, but I'll PM you 2morrow, or maybe 2nite a little later. Am looking forward to it. Take care, buddy!!

Cheerio Matey!!

Michael