Cub Reporters 2017

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Race Report :singer:

Holy smokes! In the surprise of the year anna is well out in front heading into the straightaway (12) pulling three ahead of Truster (9) and leaving a faded glory (6) hanging onto third place by her hooves. Her cloven hooves. :plain: Anyway, PJ and yours truly are one back (5) with an always dangerous AMR and Lon holding steady just out of the money (4) and a straggling pack still hoping to place.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Holy smokes! In the surprise of the year anna is well out in front heading into the straightaway (12) pulling three ahead of Truster (9) and leaving a faded glory (6) hanging onto third place by her hooves. Her cloven hooves. :plain: Anyway, PJ and yours truly are one back (5) with an always dangerous AMR and Lon holding steady just out of the money (4) and a straggling pack still hoping to place.

:chuckle: My favorite race report ever. For a couple of reasons.

And if I can hang on to the lead, it would be a nice finish to a good run. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Maybe you really are a troublemaker :think:
Depends on who you are. I know the Klan, anti-theists, apostates, and pro choice folks would tell you I am. :D

And a late start on July has musterion leading the pack in full stride (12), with Tam trying to close the gap still four lengths (8) off the lead! Glory is five lengths off Tam (3) and sharing third with Ktoyou in more of a trott at this point. An able pack, mostly fueled by variations on the Cherub, are well out of money contention.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well down the back stretch with Must (13) widening the gap with Tam (8), but hang on! Angel powers from outside late to overtake glory, Ktoyou and pull even with Tam (8) four lengths off the lead. Glory sits three lengths back, caught by PJ in a contest for money contention, while a game but fading Ktoyou is running out of time for a last push to the finish line!

Heck of a turn, folks, shaping up to be one of the best wires in recent memory.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, you can declare doser the winner. He just shot himself out of the sky with one of his reports that was intended for another member. You can't top that now can you?

I will add that it is pretty bad when a member uses the report feature to carry out his personal disputes with other TOL members. There's the ignore feature. Learn to use it folks.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

And July ends with the home stretch order unaltered as Musterion crosses the chronological line with five lengths to spare (13). Tam and Angel share second (8) and glory crosses the line just out of the money (5) with AMR and Kat one length back to lead the rest of the pack.

Congrats to Must, who owns the month of July. :first:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

A-n-d they're off! Down the front stretch it's a thin herd, folks, with Must easily outpacing the field by four lengths (4). Everyone else (six contenders) is tied for second. :plain:

More as the race develops.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
[FONT=&quot]Race Report[/FONT] :singer:

Through the first turn and Must increases his lead (9) as Truster (4) pulls away from the pack to challenge a good five lengths off the pace but moving solidly into second place! Two lengths back it's GM and daq in a dead heat for third while the remaining horses...well, they're grazing, near as I can tell. :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Heading into the final turn and it's anyone's race for second place, as must adds to his early lead (12) holding a growing seven length lead on the nearest challenger. Truster (5) is still game for second, with PJ coming out of nowhere to challenge Tam and Truster, with the three running shoulder to shoulder rounding the turn (4) in what promises to be a dead heat of August ending!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
[FONT=&quot]Race Report[/FONT] :singer:

And at the wire...it's Musterion by five, with Tam coasting to an easy second place. Truster holds onto third by one length over a game GM who finishes just out of the money, followed by PJ and a light field some distance back.

Congrats to Must :first: for taking the month of August.