Cub Reporters 2017

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A--and in view of this post,Which you quoted in Town Quixote--I have to bring him back into that thread. Please don't gloat about people being banned from your threads.
You'd have to steer me to the comment. I've noted it maybe once or twice in response to repeated trolling/stalking in virtually every thread that isn't locked down where I participate. The sort of behavior that once put him on the bench when I was of the reporting inclination.

But then, the point of this thread is to make people aware of the general lack of necessity involving most of what ends up being reported, beyond the robospam and vulgarity.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You'd have to steer me to the comment. I've noted it maybe once or twice in response to repeated trolling/stalking in virtually every thread that isn't locked down where I participate. The sort of behavior that once put him on the bench when I was of the reporting inclination.

But then, the point of this thread is to make people aware of the general lack of necessity involving most of what ends up being reported, beyond the robospam and vulgarity.

The staff can bench or ban members that make pests of themselves. But linking to the post and put into the thread where the member was banned is pointless. So the person is unbanned until the behavior that got him the ban resumes.

Arthur Brain

The staff can bench or ban members that make pests of themselves. But linking to the post and put into the thread where the member was banned is pointless. So the person is unbanned until the behavior that got him the ban resumes.

How long do you suppose that would take?

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Race Report :singer:

At the wire it's doser in a walk, a full (9) five lengths ahead of Angel (4) who pulls away late to edge musterion and BR by a nose (3) as they tie for third in a dead heat, a slim length ahead of the field in a slow but contentious race.

February's nag is all doser's.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
GIF-crazy-dance-Jim-Carrey-Ace-Ventura-GIF.gif

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:singer: Race Results

Sod continues to play king of the nags (22), crossing the finish line twelve lengths ahead of a game Lon (12). A late surge by Judge Rightly takes third six lengths back (6) and stealing a dead heat finish shaping up for Cherub and glory, with a game field close on their heels, including Must, PJ and yours truly (4).

March is in the books for Doser. :first:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

A thunderous two horse race out of the gate turned into a race halting scandal when ok doser surged ahead by 13 lengths to record an impossible 19 heading into the clubhouse turn. As only steroids (or a complete lack of understanding of the point) could account for the preternatural efforts of Sod his nagging has been banned from competition pending the outcome of additional investigation that has his prior titles in serious question.

The race was restarted with musterion taking the front (4) over glory in second (3) one length back. Ktoyou, Nang and PJ are neck and neck for third (2) with a game field on their heels.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Out of the clubhouse turn and it's musterion still with a commanding lead (7) while Angel comes out of the pack to over take glory and capture second two lengths back (5). A fading glory is in a dead heat with Lon (4) for third while close on their heels a pack of potential contenders are jockeying for position, including Ktoyou, PJ, Nang, and Tam (3).

This is shaping up to be a slow but excitingly contentious race for the wire.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Through the backstretch now and must holds his lead (8) as glory and Truster surge (6) to overtake Angel (5) and Lon (5) moves up to challenge for a place at the table. Kat, PJ, Nang and Tam are one length back with fading hopes for overtaking the field in what's shaping up as a real contest for runners-up.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

And down the home stretch and it's Truster gaining, Truster (11) passing must (8) in a late rally as they hit the finish line, with glory and Lon in a dead heat for third (7) putting Angel (5) out of the money by two lengths, PJ at her heels.

A surprising come from behind in the home stretch and April belongs to Truster! :first:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
[FONT=&quot]Race Report[/FONT] :singer:

And they're off and Lon is out of the gate at a blistering pace, but a late surge by glory, PJ, and Tam changes the order going into the first turn. It's Tam out in front by a length (7) with glory and Lon (6) neck and neck vying for second and third. PJ (5) is staying with the leaders, Truster and GT (4) are leading the rest of the field with must (3) hard on their heels.