Dems are not (NOT) 4 the poor; they make the poor DEPENDENT on THEM

republicanchick

The Ds...

Wow... Where do you even BEGIN to show how their policies have hurt the poor.

But this one sentence seems to say it all

They make the poor DEPENDENT on THEM

so that the poor will keep voting for THEM!

As Ben Carson and others point out, there are more poor people than rich.. and that is what the D party (the party of the KKK, the party of voting against Civil Rights Acts... the party of HUGE government that steals from We the People...) counts on

What has Pres O done for the poor (non-wealthy)?

I am one of the non-wealthy and my life is FAR, far worse since he was elected... I could write a book about it.. and probably SHOULD...

When Reagan and the Bushes were in office, my life was NORMAL

___

Quetzal

The Ds...

Wow... Where do you even BEGIN to show how their policies have hurt the poor.

But this one sentence seems to say it all

They make the poor DEPENDENT on THEM

so that the poor will keep voting for THEM!

As Ben Carson and others point out, there are more poor people than rich.. and that is what the D party (the party of the KKK, the party of voting against Civil Rights Acts... the party of HUGE government that steals from We the People...) counts on

What has Pres O done for the poor (non-wealthy)?

I am one of the non-wealthy and my life is FAR, far worse since he was elected... I could write a book about it.. and probably SHOULD...

When Reagan and the Bushes were in office, my life was NORMAL

___
Another poorly formatted, uncited claim by RC. In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue.

Quincy

That's opposed to the other side making them dependent on hidden welfare disguised as tax credits and refunds. Where's the money for credits come from, for all those kids people have? They sure didn't pay it into the system.

One side says you're entitled to assistance, the other says you have to work for it. The lesser of two evils, I guess.

republicanchick

That's opposed to the other side making them dependent on hidden welfare disguised as tax credits and refunds. Where's the money for credits come from, for all those kids people have? They sure didn't pay it into the system.

One side says you're entitled to assistance, the other says you have to work for it. The lesser of two evils, I guess.

can't respond as i have no idea what you are talking about

republicanchick

the libs tell the poor that they cannot help themselves

They believe it.. then it becomes a self fulfilling prophesy

What the poor need is HELP

They need a good economy so it is not virtually impossible to get a job...

But they also need other things the Republicans have to offer

like a SANE governemnt system...

people are actually AFRAID of the governent (when libs are in office)!

There is never going to be any sanity... productive-ness... normalcy as long as people are afraid of their governemnt...

conservatives have been unfairly treated by the IRS

nothing is done about it.

They are persecuted in other ways... nothing is ever done about it when the libs are in office... because it is the libs who are doing this!!

The Attorney General only goes after criminals who are not flaming libs...

Who can function normally in that kind of envionment?

none of us can... Some manage to function, but not normally...

normalcy goes OUT the window when the libs are in office.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE

Vote them OUT!

+++