ECT Desire spiritual gifts.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
My visit to Penticoastal churches reminds me of scientology where they beat dolls to gain results

celebrity-pictures-jack-nicholson-talk-scientology.jpg

They made Chucky

oatmeal

My visit to Penticoastal churches reminds me of scientology where they beat dolls to gain results

celebrity-pictures-jack-nicholson-talk-scientology.jpg

They made Chucky

Some Pentecostal churches have a well earned reputation of being weird.

They earned it not because they are doing things right but because of their errors.

God's word teaches that all things are to be done decent and in order, I Corinthians 14, but they don't

The speaking in tongues is genuine, but all the rest is way out of order.

oatmeal

Wow, Pentecostals disregard their fellow Pentecostals obvious rotten fruit which is not trivial things.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

It is obvious something is very wrong with their faith with their kind of witnessing to the world.

I have not personally witnessed the bad behavior of some Pentecostal churches, but have heard some nasty things about their services.

Although they do speak in tongues, it is the mayhem in which they do it that is a disgrace to God and His word

oatmeal

Do them-"if it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for you."

We thought so. Fraud-ette. Poser-ette.

Speaking in tongues is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

Jesus Christ is good enough for the apostles and he is good enough for me.

Scripture is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

Learning from the gift ministries in the church is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

The other eight manifestation is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

Believing that God wants people healed is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

The miracles God wants us to do is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

The signs that follow believers is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Some Pentecostal churches have a well earned reputation of being weird.

They earned it not because they are doing things right but because of their errors.

God's word teaches that all things are to be done decent and in order, I Corinthians 14, but they don't

The speaking in tongues is genuine, but all the rest is way out of order.

Vocal mouth movements is a result of the gel like brain bouncing in the bowl like skull. The vibration causes bio electrical circular flow in each half of the brain. Over time, the static like flow produces a glow like light in front of the head. This flow also cause sensations such as a warm egg broken on top of head. A warm sensation moves from the head and downwards. If the circuit is strong, then the voice and the mouth makes babble like sounds .
This is why goddesses wear a headbands with head of the snake.
Everyone has a sleeping serpent at the base of thier spine coiled up 3 1/2 times. When this snake like energy awakens, it swings like a monkey climbing up the spine. Yoga use body positions to open up each seven Chakras and clear the path for this energy to rise up to the crown of the head.

Oatmeal, what you are experiencing is the Kundalini awakening. This has been around for centuries. This is why a lady church leader asked one of the apostles for his kind of tongues. The lady's church had the Kundalini awakened type of tongue and wanted the apostles kind of tongue that speaks in languages from different countries. The kind of tongues the apostles used was like you speaking in french when you don't know french.
Oatmeal, the tongue your church uses is the Kundalini type of tongues. It just babbling. If you vocally praise God and babble at the same time then it appears to you that it's the Holy spirit speaking through you. Your baptism of the tongues is very misleading to the rest of the Kundalini gurus. When you say the Kundalini type of tongues are demonic, you're doing the same thing they do.

Oatmeal , that means your stabbing yourself in the back.

SawII7.jpg

oatmeal

Vocal mouth movements is a result of the gel like brain bouncing in the bowl like skull. The vibration causes bio electrical circular flow in each half of the brain. Over time, the static like flow produces a glow like light in front of the head. This flow also cause sensations such as a warm egg broken on top of head. A warm sensation moves from the head and downwards. If the circuit is strong, then the voice and the mouth makes babble like sounds .
This is why goddesses wear a headbands with head of the snake.
Everyone has a sleeping serpent at the base of thier spine coiled up 3 1/2 times. When this snake like energy awakens, it swings like a monkey climbing up the spine. Yoga use body positions to open up each seven Chakras and clear the path for this energy to rise up to the crown of the head.

Oatmeal, what you are experiencing is the Kundalini awakening. This has been around for centuries. This is why a lady church leader asked one of the apostles for his kind of tongues. The lady's church had the Kundalini awakened type of tongue and wanted the apostles kind of tongue that speaks in languages from different countries. The kind of tongues the apostles used was like you speaking in french when you don't know french.
Oatmeal, the tongue your church uses is the Kundalini type of tongues. It just babbling. If you vocally praise God and babble at the same time then it appears to you that it's the Holy spirit speaking through you. Your baptism of the tongues is very misleading to the rest of the Kundalini gurus. When you say the Kundalini type of tongues are demonic, you're doing the same thing they do.

Oatmeal , that means your stabbing yourself in the back.

SawII7.jpg

I believe and do I Corinthians 14:5

"I would that ye all speak with tongues"

I was taught from scripture, what it is, its profitableness, its proper usage, God's role in it and my role in it.

Show me from scripture.

What? you included no scripture in your post?

That does not surprise me.

musterion

:idunno: This is why I post less and less. The sewage runs free. They are freely allowed to tell lies in an attempt to pull people from the faith.

All in accordance with 1 Cor 11:19. But we have our ambassadorial duty to reprove and rebuke them. God will reward the unrepentant according to their works.

What I'd like to know is (though I never will), who keeps buying these "ministers or righteousness" their heavy duty memberships. That's a big part of the reason they're becoming bolder.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I believe and do I Corinthians 14:5

"I would that ye all speak with tongues"

I was taught from scripture, what it is, its profitableness, its proper usage, God's role in it and my role in it.

Show me from scripture.

What? you included no scripture in your post?

That does not surprise me.

We're not talking about scripture, we're talking about -> YOU <- !

If you spoke like the apostles then it would be languages from other countries.
This is why the outsiders understood what the apostles were saying in each of the outsider's languages.
If you were speaking in that same tongues, you would be speaking french, Spanish, German Chinese etc.

No one understands your babbles.
You may moan and groan all you want but we don't want to listen to you.
#oatmealbabbles .

tumblr_mc7jinOQqV1r9wzzf.gif

oatmeal

This is why the outsiders understood what the apostles were saying in each of the outsider's languages.
If you were speaking in that same tongues, you would be speaking french, Spanish, German Chinese etc.

#oatmealbabbles .

Hebrews 4:12

God's word is the only viable credible doctrine for living

oatmeal, fiber for the spiritually constipated

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All in accordance with 1 Cor 11:19. But we have our ambassadorial duty to reprove and rebuke them. God will reward the unrepentant according to their works.

This is not a debate, point and counterpoint with idiot liberal claims anymore. The phrase Rush Limbaugh uses is more correct. The "drive by media" in reference to a drive by shooting. They are making no effort. The truth does not matter to them. That is not the point. Ferguson burning has nothing to do with Michael Brown being shot dead while attempting murder.

They are going to say the same thing over and over no matter what. And fools and low intellectuals like the shagster fall for it. That is all that matters to them. Repeat it enough and it must be true.

john w

Hall of Fame
Speaking in tongues is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

Jesus Christ is good enough for the apostles and he is good enough for me.

Scripture is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

Learning from the gift ministries in the church is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

The other eight manifestation is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

Believing that God wants people healed is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

The miracles God wants us to do is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

The signs that follow believers is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

"Believing that God wants people healed is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

The signs that follow believers is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me"-cry baby

1.Caught, in another lie-you said that the signs, that followed believers, per Mark 16, are not literal, but figurative, you demon. Want to see your own words, you troll-ette? No, you don't.

You're a habitual liar, drunk on the demonic "Holy Ghost" bartender "spirit" of your father, the devil.

2. Fine: Raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple..................."If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.

I thought so. You wicked fraud-ette, con lady. TOL knows it-even you know it, scammer-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame

#oatmealbabbles .

Correct. Frauds, every last one of them, needing an interpreter, wearing glasses, contacts....

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is not a debate, point and counterpoint with idiot liberal claims anymore. The phrase Rush Limbaugh uses is more correct. The "drive by media" in reference to a drive by shooting. They are making no effort. The truth does not matter to them. That is not the point. Ferguson burning has nothing to do with Michael Brown being shot dead while attempting murder.

They are going to say the same thing over and over no matter what. And fools and low intellectuals like the shagster fall for it. That is all that matters to them. Repeat it enough and it must be true.
amen.png

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Believing that God wants people healed is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me.

The signs that follow believers is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me"-cry baby

1.Caught, in another lie-you said that the signs, that followed believers, per Mark 16, are not literal, but figurative, you demon. Want to see your own words, you troll-ette? No, you don't.

You're a habitual liar, drunk on the demonic "Holy Ghost" bartender "spirit" of your father, the devil.

2. Fine: Raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple..................."If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.

I thought so. You wicked fraud-ette, con lady. TOL knows it-even you know it, scammer-ette.
101010.gif

oatmeal

Do the above.

Your impoverished spiritual ignorance is showing

The grace of God is good enough for the apostles, it is good enough for me.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your impoverished spiritual ignorance is showing

The grace of God is good enough for the apostles, it is good enough for me.

Translated-her response, to her own "argument," of...

"the signs that follow believers is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me"-cry baby

Do the above.

.....silence, and...

football_punt.png

Fraud-ette, for all of TOL to witness, punting her own "argument."