ECT Desire spiritual gifts.

oatmeal

Translated-her response, to her own "argument," of...

"the signs that follow believers is good enough for the apostles and it is good enough for me"-cry baby

1.Caught, in another lie-you said that the signs, that followed believers, per Mark 16, are not literal, but figurative, you demon. Want to see your own words, you troll-ette? No, you don't.

You're a habitual liar, drunk on the demonic "Holy Ghost" bartender "spirit" of your father, the devil.

2. Fine: Raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple..................."If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.

.....silence, and...

football_punt.png

Fraud-ette, for all of TOL to witness, punting her own "argument."

Had you read my posts you would not make such foolish accusations,

but alas, you read scripture worse than you read my posts

I Corinthians 12:1

musterion

The grace of God is good enough for the apostles, it is good enough for me.

You deny that grace by denying the fact of Romans 16:25. You have not been established in accordance with Paul's gospel, but a false one of works given you by a false prophet.

john w

Hall of Fame

=punts.

I've picked you apart, and you are reduced to mutterings, you demon-ette, exposed as a fraud-ette, as you know you lied, and now you are caught, like a pig, with a fork in her, squealing, and braying like a jack ___.

john w

Hall of Fame

Raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple..................."If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.

Not a peep.

musterion

This is not a debate, point and counterpoint with idiot liberal claims anymore.

It is true that honest debate with minds already closed against the revelation of the mystery is not possible. Reproof and rebuke is all that's left, and the chance that God may yet grant repentance (2 Tim 2:25). We can't quit (not that I think you will).

oatmeal

Once again, she is exposed...

"the l ord Jesus Christ?"-cry baby

Ssssssssssssssssssssssss......

Acts 2:34

The LORD said unto my lord

Too bad you have to ignore scripture in your ignorant attempts to insult and slander me.

oatmeal

Raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple..................."If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.

Not a peep.

I Corinthians 14:5,37

Being spiritually minded, I know that I Corinthians 12-14 are commandments of the Lord.

john w

Hall of Fame
Acts 2:34

The LORD said unto my lord

Too bad you have to ignore scripture in your ignorant attempts to insult and slander me.

Deception, you wicked demon-ette.

Chapter, verse, with this precise, wordage:

"the lord Jesus Christ?"-cry baby

Watch the deceitful response-guaranteed.

"your ignorant attempts to insult and slander me."

I make no apologies, for accusing children of the devil, such as your self, demon-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
I Corinthians 14:5,37

Being spiritually minded, I know that I Corinthians 12-14 are commandments of the Lord.

Do the above.

Not a peep.

oatmeal

=punts.

I've picked you apart, and you are reduced to mutterings, you demon-ette, exposed as a fraud-ette, as you know you lied, and now you are caught, like a pig, with a fork in her, squealing, and braying like a jack ___.

So you choose to be ignorant of spiritual matters?

You clipped I Corinthians 12-14 out of your Bible?

oatmeal

Deception, you wicked demon-ette.

Chapter, verse, with this precise, wordage:

"the lord Jesus Christ?"-cry baby

Watch the deceitful response-guaranteed.

"your ignorant attempts to insult and slander me."

I make no apologies, for accusing children of the devil, such as your self, demon-ette.

And what would you know about all that?

Clearly nothing.

But your emoting is quite impressive.

but scripture is words on a page.

Your emotions are not scripture, your feelings do not trump truth

John 17:17

oatmeal

Do the above.

Not a peep.

Why don't you obey the commandments of the Lord and speak in tongues?

I Corinthians 14:5

then learn the interpretation of tongues and how to manifest word of prophecy and the rest of the nine, including gifts of healings and miracles

I Corinthians 12:7-11

Why do you wish to remain ignorant?

Fear not

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power.And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

:think:

meshak even fits the bill on having a form of godliness but denying its power.

oatmeal

1But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power.And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

:think:

meshak even fits the bill on having a form of godliness but denying its power.

Those of us who use the power of God's gift of holy spirit are blessed and thankful that God would grant such power to men.

Acts 1:8

musterion

Those of us who use the power of God's gift of holy spirit are blessed and thankful that God would grant such power to men.

Note his phrasing, "of holy spirit." It is very rich in meaning, if you care to look into what it means.

john w

Hall of Fame
And what would you know about all that?

Clearly nothing.

But your emoting is quite impressive.

but scripture is words on a page.

Your emotions are not scripture, your feelings do not trump truth

John 17:17

Do the above.

I thought so. You wicked fraud-ette, con lady. TOL knows it-even you know it, scammer-ette.

oatmeal

Note his phrasing, "of holy spirit." It is very rich in meaning, if you care to look into what it means.

Yes, note it carefully.

The uncials and cursive texts are they all caps or all small letters are there capitalized words, are there spaces between the words?

When we learn the difference between the Giver, the Holy Spirit and His gift, holy spirit, we will have acquired a great truth to learn even more from

John 4:24 God is spirit

I John 4:13 God has given to us of His spirit.

The Giver, the Holy Spirit, has given the gift of holy spirit

What an incredible truth to learn!

What love the Father has for His own

No wonder we have such power available to us!

oatmeal

Do the above.

I thought so. You wicked fraud-ette, con lady. TOL knows it-even you know it, scammer-ette.

You should have some spiritual oatmeal, it will relieve you of your spiritual constipation.

Ephesians 4:22-24

Who is saying this to you?

I am.