ECT Desire spiritual gifts.

musterion

No wonder we have such power available to us!
Then do a miracle. The fake tongues The Way, Inc. say you have to do to be saved don't count; the queers and drunks on TBN can do them as well as you. Do something else that can be verified, as in "That HAD to be from God."

oatmeal

Then do a miracle. The fake tongues The Way, Inc. say you have to do to be saved don't count; the queers and drunks on TBN can do them as well as you. Do something else that can be verified, as in "That HAD to be from God."

Thanks for your continued support of my ministry

I Corinthians 13:4;14:5

You haven't figured out the difference between your two premises yet?

Well, I am in no hurry

I've have eternal life and I know it, because I believe I John 5:13 and believe on the name of the lord Jesus Christ

john w

Hall of Fame
You should have some spiritual oatmeal, it will relieve you of your spiritual constipation.

Ephesians 4:22-24

Who is saying this to you?

I am.

Raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple..................."If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.

Fraud-ette. Con lady. Scammer.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thanks for your continued support of my ministry

I Corinthians 13:4;14:5

You haven't figured out the difference between your two premises yet?

Well, I am in no hurry

I've have eternal life and I know it, because I believe I John 5:13 and believe on the name of the lord Jesus Christ

"the lord Jesus Christ"-son of the subtil serpent

Again-chapter, verse, for the exact wordage.

You:

Silence.

Demon-ette.

oatmeal

You:

Silence.

Demon-ette.

John w,

Thanks for your questions

It is heart warming to have such a bright and intelligent young lad as yourself seeking answers from God's word

I am humbled that you would find me the appropriate source for your questions

Acts 2:34

I Corinthians 3:23 you are Christ's and Christ is God's

Just as Christ owns you, God owns Christ

God is superior to Christ, even as Christ is superior to us.

Please forgive me if this simple explanation is still too complicated for you

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi,

In response to the OP, Nick M sent me a neg rep saying " let you be accursed".

It gives us some idea of the darkness which is in his heart.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why don't you ask me to command a couple of stones to be made bread? You know better than to say something like that!

Pete��

But he does not know better.

The Pharisees/Saducees demanded Jesus perform a miracle too.

same spirit.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
John w,

Thanks for your questions

It is heart warming to have such a bright and intelligent young lad as yourself seeking answers from God's word

I am humbled that you would find me the appropriate source for your questions

Acts 2:34

I Corinthians 3:23 you are Christ's and Christ is God's

Just as Christ owns you, God owns Christ

God is superior to Christ, even as Christ is superior to us.

Please forgive me if this simple explanation is still too complicated for you

Did the demon-ette answer my question? Nope, as her father, the devil, lord satan, to her, has a gag order on her, and taught her to say..

I thought so...

funny-football-punt-miss-kick-field-goal.jpg

oatmeal

Did the demon-ette answer my question? Nope, as her father, the devil, lord satan, to her, has a gag order on her, and taught her to say..

I thought so...

funny-football-punt-miss-kick-field-goal.jpg

Right now, I do not know how make it any simpler for you.

Is your mother still feeding you?

john w

Hall of Fame
Right now, I do not know how make it any simpler for you.

Is your mother still feeding you?

Reduced to sound bytes. Stay down, on the mat, demon-ette.

Raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple..................."If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.

Is your mother, Jan Crouch, teaching you different ways to cry, cry baby? You don't know who your mother is, do you lady? So there. Go cry to the mods now, you emotional wreck.

oatmeal

Do the above.

Having done all, stand. Ephesians 6:13

Quit groveling.

You are an ambassador for Christ. II Cor 5:20

john w

Hall of Fame
Having done all, stand. Ephesians 6:13

Quit groveling.

You are an ambassador for Christ. II Cor 5:20

Do the above.

You're lost/blind-2 Cor. 4:4 KJV. So there, poser-ette..

oatmeal

Do the above.

God loved you enough to have His son died for you.

What are you doing with that truth?

You trying to scare wolves away?

You should first figure out who they really are, instead of wasting God's time here.

Here you are chasing a flea, when the wolf is about to pounce on you.

john w

Hall of Fame
God loved you enough to have His son died for you.

Oh. You reject the Lord Jesus Christ.

What are you doing with that truth?

Oh. And? Misdirection.

You trying to scare wolves away?

Correct, wolfie.

And? Misdirection.

You should first figure out who they really are, instead of wasting God's time here.

Here you are chasing a flea, when the wolf is about to pounce on you.

And, wolfie? Misdirection.

I stay on topic, and have reduced you to sound bytes, misdirection, create a moving target, wolfie. Stay down, on the mat, demon-ette.

Do the above.

oatmeal

Oh. You reject the Lord Jesus Christ.

Oh. And? Misdirection.

Correct, wolfie.

And? Misdirection.

And, wolfie? Misdirection.

I stay on topic, and have reduced you to sound bytes, misdirection, create a moving target, wolfie. Stay down, on the mat, demon-ette.

Do the above.

Evidently, your choice is not to believe I Corinthians 12:31

john w

Hall of Fame
Evidently, your choice is not to believe I Corinthians 12:31

"Evidently," you're a fraud-ette, scammer, reduced to sound bytes. Stay down, on the mat, demon-ette, not believing the commands to raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple...................

"If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.

Is your mother, Jan Crouch, teaching you different ways to cry, cry baby? You don't know who your mother is, do you lady? So there. Go cry to the mods now, you emotional wreck.

oatmeal

"Evidently," you're a fraud-ette, scammer, reduced to sound bytes. Stay down, on the mat, demon-ette, not believing the commands to raise the dead, speak in a foreign language, w/o the need for an interpreter, raise the dead, make the blind see, go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to observe the "appointed times," go to the temple...................

"If it's good enough for the apostles, it's good enough for me"(your words).

Do the above.

I earnestly desire the best gifts and I learn the more excellent way.

Do as I do.