• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Dinosaurs are fake and leads to atheism!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I dont know, I skipped and collected lots of rocks as a kid, but to me, they looked like rocks. Maybe you have more imagination?
How do you know that a fossil isn't just a rock that has been chiseled into the shape of a dinosaur bone by some crafty darwinist?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Dinosaurs are a big myth meant to entertain us by giving us the impression that some lively creatures roamed the earth before God's creation.

We all know God created the world and all life more recent than espoused in evolutionary theory, which claims life evolved without a creator, yet even those who ponder a biblical day may not be a 24 hour day, we would not assume that God called a day millions of years.

Dinosaurs are the first means of attack on the biblical account: God created the earth and made humans in His image, not taken from the lower animal's. If we assume dinosaurs existed millions of years ago then we would have to assume that life began long enough ago that some evolutionary theory would make sense.

While man did not evolve from lower animal forms, the belief in dinosaurs causes many to question the longevity of the earth. It can create doubts in one's faith.

What I have found upsetting is some people today claim dinosaurs are in scripture, yet this is faux modern interpretation of scripture, which means something else.

This video explains well what I mean and presents arguments about dinosaur belief in an honest and cogent manner.
Do you have any idea how humongous the conspiracy would have to be to pull off such deception? Dinosaur species have been named from 51 countries and Antarctica. Thirty or more species have been named from 12 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Mongolia, South Africa, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The first dinosaur was discovered in 1676 and the first scientific paper published on that fossil by Robert Plot who was not an atheist. Both the fossil and the scientific paper both still exist to this day.

Since then, thousands upon thousand of dinosaur fossils have been found by a wide variety of people across centuries of time, usually at extremely great expense. The explanations for their existence have been as wide and varied as can be (i.e. no coordinated conspiracy in evidence). And there are hundreds and hundreds of people who are being paid full time sallaries to do nothing at all but look for, find, escavate, transport, clean, document, replicate, identify and otherwise study and work with nothing but dinosaur fossils.

Why is it always Christians who are willing to believe almost anything, no matter how obviously impossible and they all seem to show up here on TOL! It was the flat earth insanity for a while, now this utter nonsense!

Clete

Derf

So, I think the title of the thread gets it backwards. People who first believe that dinosaurs are fake, and make up their minds about it based on false premises and biblical eisegesis, will often become atheists because they feel like they are lied to by trusted "biblical" leaders, and they reject Christian truth in rejecting the falsehoods perpetrated by supposed Christians. Same thing will likely happen to some of the flat earthers.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
My theory is that dinos tasted like chicken.
That explains why they went extinct and why Darwinists are so confused.
Dino is perverse. They are big ugly rat (small mammals) infested chickens posturing as predators. Cavemen ate them after rats infested them and they died. God disliked the cavemen and saved Noah and family, then gave his progeny good cattle to eat.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So, I think the title of the thread gets it backwards. People who first believe that dinosaurs are fake, and make up their minds about it based on false premises and biblical eisegesis, will often become atheists because they feel like they are lied to by trusted "biblical" leaders, and they reject Christian truth in rejecting the falsehoods perpetrated by supposed Christians. Same thing will likely happen to some of the flat earthers.
They were already evil dino eating creeps!

Derf

They were already evil dino eating creeps!
I'm confused which "they" you are talking about. Are you saying people who believe dinosaurs are fake are evil dinos eating creeps? Or are you saying evil atheists are dino-eating creeps?

Either way, whether the creeps eat the dinos ore the dinos eat the creeps, you have a problem with the bible, because the bible talks about creeps, which probably includes dinosaurs, which were NOT birds. [Gen 7:23 KJV] And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained [alive], and they that [were] with him in the ark.