Dispensationaism Proven.

glorydaz

1. I just know you are wise enough to accept good advice. (Prov 19:20)

2. I appreciate your time.

3. I hope so because I truly love all of you and hope to help people know Christ more and endure in these last days. (Rev 3:15)

Then how about you give us an example of all that preaching you've been doing, so we can see for ourselves whether you be true or false? What is the Gospel you preach?

binyamin7

Then how about you give us an example of all that preaching you've been doing, so we can see for ourselves whether you be true or false? What is the Gospel you preach?

I have preached for non-denominational churches and church of God churches. I think I line up pretty closely with church of God. Born again, water and Spirit baptized, full gospel, futurist dispensationalist although I reject MAD and animal sacrifice in the millennium. I believe in a rapture and can make a case for pre-trib and mid-trib so I feel it is very important to always watch for the imminent return. No OSAS (1 Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21, Rev 3:5, James 5:19-20, 1 John 5:16-18, etc etc). Christians need to heed the warnings of 2 Cor 13:5-6, 1 Cor 9:27 and endure/ overcome (Rev 2-3). Words have to have meanings, I do not believe any man that has to come explain how huge portions of the Word do not mean anything at all- the person who teaches that very thing is disqualified and needs to submit to the Lord. That is a start for you and anyone else interested.

musterion

Nah.

You haven't told us what church you actually belong to. We don't care what you think you most closely align with.

And Church of God doesn't let just anybody preach out of their pulpits. No way, no how.

Evasive maneuvers aren't working. Try again, storyteller.

glorydaz

I have preached for non-denominational churches and church of God churches. I think I line up pretty closely with church of God. Born again, water and Spirit baptized, full gospel, futurist dispensationalist although I reject MAD and animal sacrifice in the millennium. I believe in a rapture and can make a case for pre-trib and mid-trib so I feel it is very important to always watch for the imminent return. No OSAS (1 Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21, Rev 3:5, James 5:19-20, 1 John 5:16-18, etc etc). Christians need to heed the warnings of 2 Cor 13:5-6, 1 Cor 9:27 and endure/ overcome (Rev 2-3). Words have to have meanings, I do not believe any man that has to come explain how huge portions of the Word do not mean anything at all- the person who teaches that very thing is disqualified and needs to submit to the Lord. That is a start for you and anyone else interested.

I can see right away that you've misunderstood Paul in 2 Cor. 13:5-6 and 1 Cor. 9:27. Words do have meanings, and all the words around them...context. You include water baptism when it is not required in Paul's Gospel of Grace. Revelation 2-3 was not written to the body of Christ, either. That's a start for you and others who think they have all the answers.

binyamin7

I can see right away that you've misunderstood Paul in 2 Cor. 13:5-6 and 1 Cor. 9:27. Words do have meanings, and all the words around them...context. You include water baptism when it is not required in Paul's Gospel of Grace. Revelation 2-3 was not written to the body of Christ, either. That's a start for you and others who think they have all the answers.

I will start a thread in the next few days if the Lord tarries to deal with OSAS first. We can do baptism after that. If you look at my thread about Mystery Babylon you should realize I do not "think I have all the answers", I do study to show myself approved with fear and trembling before the Lord. I am right on these issues though and we can talk about it soon if the Lord tarries.

glorydaz

I will start a thread in the next few days if the Lord tarries to deal with OSAS first. We can do baptism after that. If you look at my thread about Mystery Babylon you should realize I do not "think I have all the answers", I do study to show myself approved with fear and trembling before the Lord. I am right on these issues though and we can talk about it soon if the Lord tarries.

No, you're not right, but you are certainly free to start whatever threads you like. We already have numerous threads on both those issues, however, so please don't think you're bringing up something that we haven't already considered. Just don't get long winded, and you may get some responses.

glorydaz

How much you want to bet this is isn't his first username.

Jerry I am not mistaken. You have been bewitched, hoodwinked, bamboozled. I have answered these questions well enough for you to know the truth if you want to know it. I won't talk in circles if the Holy Spirit doesn't authorize it. I have been here many times over the years and you have read my answers long before I reregistered.

:popcorn: