ECT Do all Madist believe the Apostle Paul is God ?

dodge

Quote Originally Posted by DAN P View Post
Hi and since there is ONLY one man , PAUL that was said by the Holy Spirit that Paul is also " I AM " he had the authority to be called the APOSTLES to the Gentiles !!

Jesus was called the I AM also in Moses time BUT jESUS NEVER ADDRESSED anyh one in the Gospels as being in Christ and as 2 Peter 3:15 and 16 calls believers in Jesus ministry , Un-learned and TWIST the scriptures to there own DESTRUCTION and Paul in Gal 1:8 calls all Pentecostal believers ACCURSED and Gal 5:4 are FALLEN FROM GRACE !!

The B O C is not mention till Paul's writing and you are ACCURSED !!

dan p

The poster above says Paul was called "I AM" which is not true.

This is the end result of the distorted, out of context, deception and lie called MAD.

Highlighting and coloring ( blue ) MINE !

I am is used twice in ALL of scripture ( as a name or position for God ).

once when Moses stood at the burning bush and Moses asked God who shall I say sent me and God said, "I AM" has sent you.

Next when the Pharisees said to Jesus you are not yet 50 years old and have you seen Abraham and Jesus responded , " before Abraham was I am".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus was called the I AM also in Moses time BUT jESUS NEVER ADDRESSED anyh one in the Gospels as being in Christ and as 2 Peter 3:15 and 16 calls believers in Jesus ministry , Un-learned and TWIST the scriptures to there own DESTRUCTION and Paul in Gal 1:8 calls all Pentecostal believers ACCURSED and Gal 5:4 are FALLEN FROM GRACE !!

The B O C is not mention till Paul's writing and you are ACCURSED !!

dan p

The poster above says Paul was called the "I AM" which is not true.

This is the end result of the distorted, out of context, deception and lie called MAD.

once when Moses stood at the burning bush and Moses asked God who shall I say sent me and God said, "I AM" has sent you.

Next when the Pharisees said to Jesus you are not yet 50 years old and have you seen Abraham and Jesus responded , " before Abraham was I am".

What's your point?

john w

Hall of Fame

Dodgeball, to the Israelites, in Exodus:

Do all you Israelites believe Moses is God ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deception...false dichotomy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Silly title for a thread. NO MAD believes or has ever believed that Paul is God. That's your ridiculous accusation. And, not very well thought out I might add. Very immature and ignorant of you to create such a thread. There ain't no such animal!

dodge

:chuckle:

I suspect you GREATLY misunderstood Dan P.

I quoted his post read it.

He claims Paul was called " I AM " .

Hi and since there is ONLY one man , PAUL that was said by the Holy Spirit that Paul is also " I AM " he had the authority to be called the APOSTLES to the Gentiles !!

Danoh

Silly title for a thread. NO MAD believes or has ever believed that Paul is God. That's your ridiculous accusation. And, not very well thought out I might add. Very immature and ignorant of you to create such a thread. There ain't no such animal!

No Mad. But you are not a real Mad.

You...are...a parroting...brown nose...fraud.

Nuff said.

Go do some studying.

dodge

What's your point?

I noticed you cut off part of Dan P's post...LIE MUCH ?

The games the lost play is truly sad and pathetic.

Danoh

I noticed you cut off part of Dan P's post...LIE MUCH ?

The games the lost play is truly sad and pathetic.

Prove that DanP and GM are lost.

That is just plain stupidity on your part.

And I doubt DanP did meant that in the same I AM sense.

Lilstu

Looking at John 8:58 from a Scriptural view

Looking at John 8:58 from a Scriptural view

Many equate "I Am" with Divinity.
IMO at John 8:58 Jesus is only saying he is the Christ or Messiah and not claiming to be God.
Look at what John says his gospel was attempting to prove......
John 20:30-31 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
30 Therefore many other signs Jesus also performed in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; 31 but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name.

I am...ego eimi ....is sometimes translated as "I am he" or "I am the one"

John 9:9 (New American Standard Bible)
Others were saying, "This is he," still others were saying, "No, but he is like him." He kept saying, "I am the one." [ego eimi] [The man born blind from birth]

So what would John 8:58 look like if "ego eimi" were translated as "I am the one." just as it is at John 9:9?
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am the one.
Then Jesus might be saying that he was the Messiah who God chose to create even before Jesus was born, and in fact even before Abraham was born.

John 4:25-26 (New American Standard Bible)
25The woman said to Him, "I know that Messiah is coming (He who is called Christ); when that One comes, He will declare all things to us."
26Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am He." [am He is ego eimi]

So Jesus is using ego eimi to declare his Messiahship in John 4:26 just as he is in John 8:58

DAN P

I quoted his post read it.

He claims Paul was called " I AM " .

Hi and I quoted where Paul is called the " I AM " and I have you and you are mine !!

When Paul's ministry began Paul had many VISIONS and REVELATION in 2 Cor 12:1 !!

Paul was given a NEW MESSAGE called the Dispensation of the Grace of God in Eph 3:2 !

Just listen to this one as written by the Holy Spirit in 2 Cor 2:10 , To whomye forgave I FORGAVE it IN THE PERSON OF CHRIST FORGIVE ( DODGE ) I ( PAUL ) forgive ALSO , for If I forgive any thing to whom I forgave it , for your sakes forgave i it IN THE PERSON OF CHRIST !!

Pentecostal are all ACCURSED as the are FALLEN FROM GRACE , Gal 5:4 !!

dan p

Danoh

DanP, if you are putting Paul on the same I AM level as Christ, than dodge is right (for once).

If you are doing that; than you are off - way off.

That is in fact, heretical.

Please clear that up, bro.

dodge

Hi and I quoted where Paul is called the " I AM " and I have you and you are mine !!

When Paul's ministry began Paul had many VISIONS and REVELATION in 2 Cor 12:1 !!

Paul was given a NEW MESSAGE called the Dispensation of the Grace of God in Eph 3:2 !

Just listen to this one as written by the Holy Spirit in 2 Cor 2:10 , To whomye forgave I FORGAVE it IN THE PERSON OF CHRIST FORGIVE ( DODGE ) I ( PAUL ) forgive ALSO , for If I forgive any thing to whom I forgave it , for your sakes forgave i it IN THE PERSON OF CHRIST !!

Pentecostal are all ACCURSED as the are FALLEN FROM GRACE , Gal 5:4 !!

dan p

Paul Never said " I AM" as a name or position for himself. Is that why you put no verse for believing that Paul said " I AM" as a name or position for himself ?

NO where in scripture is Paul called " I AM " !

Lilstu

Take a minute to read Acts chapter 15 the big meeting in Jerusalem.
Paul is never referred to as an Apostle at the meeting. Only the Jerusalem apostles are referred to as apostles.
In fact, IMO, a careful reading will preclude Paul from being an apostle in the eyes of the Jerusalem apostles.
According to Scripture Paul does not qualify to be an apostle.

Acts chapter 1
21 Therefore it is necessary that of the men who have accompanied us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us— 22 beginning with the baptism of John until the day that He was taken up from us—one of these must become a witness with us of His resurrection.” 23 So they put forward two men, Joseph called Barsabbas (who was also called Justus), and Matthias. 24 And they prayed and said, “You, Lord, who know the hearts of all men, show which one of these two You have chosen 25 to occupy this ministry and apostleship from which Judas turned aside to go to his own place.” 26 And they drew lots for them, and the lot fell to Matthias; and he was added to the eleven apostles.

Matthias is chosen to be an apostle to replace Judas, and he meets the qualifications. ""Therefore it is necessary that of the men who have accompanied us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us— 22 beginning with the baptism of John until the day that He was taken up from us""
Unfortunately Paul was not with Jesus and cannot be an apostle.

There is no foundation stone in New Jerusalem for Paul.
Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

DAN P

Paul Never said " I AM" as a name or position for himself. Is that why you put no verse for believing that Paul said " I AM" as a name or position for himself ?

NO where in scripture is Paul called " I AM " !

Hi and you are ACCURSED and I quoted the many verses where Paul by the Holy Spirit calls Paul the I AM and DANOH you are DUMB as a ROCK and 2 Cor 2:10 will never MOVE you , GRASSHOPPER and youn are not GOOD SEED PICKER so your GUT must be FULL OF STONES !!

But all those reading my reply can see who the ACCURSED ARE !!

DAN P

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No Mad. But you are not a real Mad.

You...are...a parroting...brown nose...fraud.

Nuff said.

Go do some studying.

Well, there you go again. As always, in attack mode against those who preach the Gospel that was given to the Apostle Paul, by "The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ." As I've said before, I find you repulsive and a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing." You're a "PHONY." I have doubts that you're even a member of the Body of Christ and are on TOL to cause dissension and disruption.

dodge

Hi and you are ACCURSED and I quoted the many verses where Paul by the Holy Spieir calls Pail the I AM and DANOH you are DUMB as a ROCK and 2 Cor 2:10 will never MOVE you , GRASSHOPPER and youn are not GOOD SEED PICKER so your GUT must be FULL OF STONES !!

But all those reading my reply can see who the ACCURSED ARE !!

DAN P

YOU have never produced even 1 verse where the Holy Spirit calls Paul " I AM " . NOT EVEN ONE.

YOU saying it does not make it so.