ECT Do all Madist believe the Apostle Paul is God ?

DAN P

Dan P , I suggest you get off of the sauce, read your bible, stop listening to others, pray and ask God to help you understand His word , because you have no clue.

Hi and you are right as I am so mis-understood by the ACCURSED , do you remember the song , THAT"S LIFE ??

Every day , people like you JUST make me BETTER , thank you !!

DAN P

dodge

MAD does not place Paul above Christ Jesus

PJ , if you was keeping up you would have seen that so far I have been told:

The 4 Gospels are not for the BOC but only to the lost sheep of Israel

Paul is called the "I AM" in scripture, which is a lie.

Jesus never taught the His own Gospel.

There is more but you get the gist !

dodge

Hi and you are right as I am so mis-understood by the ACCURSED , do you remember the song , THAT"S LIFE ??

Every day , people like you JUST make me BETTER , thank you !!

DAN P

Dan P YOU display NONE of the fruits of the Spirit so I bid you ado !

:wave:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dan P , I suggest you get off of the sauce, read your bible, stop listening to others, pray and ask God to help you understand His word , because you have no clue.

You're not one of those who ought to be speaking about other posters being clueless. Know what I mean? Probably not? Semper Fi Mac.

dodge

How would YOU of all posters know? No disrespect intended, but, you're not exactly an Albert Einstein when it comes to Bible knowledge. Know what old GM is saying?

Hey, you bought a bill of goods filled with deceit and lies. On a scale of 1 to 10 on bible knowledge I give you a -200

dodge

You mean: "I asked when were you in? Is English your first language? If it is, I'd suggest you learn to use "Spell check." It would allow you to sound more intelligent on the Forum. Get my drift Mac?

Nope, I meant when was you in. I don't put on any airs ! I am just me.

So what was your M.O.S. ? I seriously doubt you was ever in the Marine Corps.