ECT Do all Madist believe the Apostle Paul is God ?

Danoh

Why should he try and prove that? You're trying to do that yourself, at least when it comes to old GM. You're a disgusting human being with a horrendous Testimony.

No, fraud; I have never said you are lost.

That is your actual belief in conditional salvation being read by you into my words to you...you fraud.

Yours is actually a grace less gospel of grace...fraud.

DAN P

Prove that DanP and GM are lost.

That is just plain stupidity on your part.

And I doubt DanP did meant that in the same I AM sense.

Hi and IF you say that we are LOST , SO explain how you were saved or explain 1 Cor 2:14 ??

OR here a IS a soft pitch , How was Paul saved in Acts 9:6 ??

Come on run away is what you will do the same for Danoh as he can not help you !!

If you do n, then I will say any one is saved by Grace , which you can not do , as you are ACCURSED in Gal 1:6-8 and in Gal 5:4 !!

I f Paul was preaching what Peter preach , the Gospel of the Kingdom THEN why would Paul call him self ACCURSED if he was preachin the same message ?

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

Hi and IF you say that we are LOST , SO explain how you were saved or explain 1 Cor 2:14 ??

OR here aOIS a soft pitch , How was Paul saved in Acts 9:6 ??

Come on run away is what you will do the same for Danoh as he can not hepl you !!

If you do n, then I will say any one is saved by Grace , which you can not do , as you are ACCURSED in Gal 1:6-8 and in Gal 5:4 !!

I f Paul was preaching what Peter preach , the Gospel of the Kingdom THEN why would Paul call him self ACCURSED if he was preachin the same message ?

dan p

dan p

Still waiting for a verse where Paul is called the "I AM" by the Holy Spirit.

DAN P

DanP, if you are putting Paul on the same I AM level as Christ, than dodge is right (for once).

If you are doing that; than you are off - way off.

That is in fact, heretical.

Please clear that up, bro.

Hi and I never said that Paul is God , BUT that when he FORGAVE anyone , Paul forgave in the PERSON OF CHRIST 2 Cor 2:10 and that has NEVER happenned again !!

dan p

Danoh

Still waiting for a verse where Paul is called the "I AM" by the Holy Spirit.

Hah - another, chip ever on his shoulder, grace less gracer.

As usual there is no telling what DanP meant; not only is he consistently the most incoherent poster on TOL, but often fails at proving his assertions.

Lol - the overwhelming majority of his posts go something like the following.

H2o means water.

In the winter, water freezes and falls down as snow.

In the past tense.

So therefore, there are ice cubes in the freezer.

:rotfl:

DAN P

DanP, if you are putting Paul on the same I AM level as Christ, than dodge is right (for once).

If you are doing that; than you are off - way off.

That is in fact, heretical.

Please clear that up, bro.

Hi and I never said that Paul is God , BUT that when he FORGAVE anyone , Paul forgave in the PERSON OF CHRIST 2 Cor 2:10 and that has NEVER happenned again !!

The bible has NEVER ever said that again about anyone !!

dan p

Danoh

dan p

Nope - we all have that same ministry and or responsibility.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

DAN P

Nope - we all have that same ministry and or responsibility.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Hi and you should look up in STRONG'S G4383 and see what PERSON / PROSOPON really means BUT you do not like commentaries , and you will never learn !!

dan p

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The poster above says Paul was called "I AM" which is not true.

This is the end result of the distorted, out of context, deception and lie called MAD.

Highlighting and coloring ( blue ) MINE !

I am is used twice in ALL of scripture ( as a name or position for God ).

once when Moses stood at the burning bush and Moses asked God who shall I say sent me and God said, "I AM" has sent you.

Next when the Pharisees said to Jesus you are not yet 50 years old and have you seen Abraham and Jesus responded , " before Abraham was I am".
You really are just plain stupid, aren't you?

:chuckle:

I suspect you GREATLY misunderstood Dan P.
That's not hard to do.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why should he try and prove that? You're trying to do that yourself, at least when it comes to old GM. You're a disgusting human being with a horrendous Testimony.

No, fraud; I have never said you are lost.

That is your actual belief in conditional salvation being read by you into my words to you...you fraud.

Yours is actually a grace less gospel of grace...fraud.

Yes.

Gros shows no grace and he cries if anything is said about him.

Gros is complaining to the mods, about things said which he himself says and worse.

Gros lies about what others say to try and make them look bad.

No wonder Gros is against water baptism which Paul himself obeyed.

Gros cam not be in the first resurrection in his present condition.

LA

Danoh

LA the Great Judge of All Mankind has issued a verdict.

While you are merely being Andy to GM's fraud of a Barney.

You ought to quit coddling him.

He does not need "a friend," he needs to be told the truth about himself.

It is costing him the reward of his inheritance.

You...ought to know that...friend.

Danoh

Yes.

Gros shows no grace and he cries if anything is said about him.

Gros is complaining to the mods, about things said which he himself says and worse.

Gros lies about what others say to try and make them look bad.

No wonder Gros is against water baptism which Paul himself obeyed.

Gros cam not be in the first resurrection in his present condition.

LA

Agreed...but for those last two statements.

DAN P

You really are just plain stupid, aren't you?

That's not hard to do.

Hi and in 1 Tkim 1:15 it reads " of whom I AM FIRST "
EIMI
I is the Greek word EGO

AM is the Greek word EIMI

The Greek word PROTO means FIST

The Greek word EIMI / AM is in the CONTINUOUS PRESENT TENSES so Paul is always the I AM because he does represent Christ as a God appointed APOSTLE and if the RCC and BAPTIST liked Paul , Paul would be a POPE as he is a spoke man for the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and in 1 Tkim 1:15 it reads " of whom I AM FIRST "
EIMI
I is the Greek word EGO

AM is the Greek word EIMI

The Greek word PROTO means FIST

The Greek word EIMI / AM is in the CONTINUOUS PRESENT TENSES so Paul is always the I AM because he does represent Christ as a God appointed APOSTLE and if the RCC and BAPTIST liked Paul , Paul would be a POPE as he is a spoke man for the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God !!

dan p

You do know you are committing heresy by saying Paul is the "I AM" ?

You have the distinction of being the most scripturally confused and deceived person I have ever seen post in any forum.

Seriously Dan P there is only ONE "I AM" and it was not , is not, and will never be Paul. Only God is the "I AM ".

DAN P

You do know you are committing heresy by saying Paul is the "I AM" ?

You have the distinction of being the most scripturally confused and deceived person I have ever seen post in any forum.

Seriously Dan P there is only ONE "I AM" and it was not , is not, and will never be Paul. Only God is the "I AM ".

Hi and I gave more than 5 verses where Paul is called the I AM and never said Paul was God !!

You have the same PROBLEM with Heb 6:1-6 and you are MINE !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and I gave more than 5 verses where Paul is called the I AM and never said Paul was God !!

You have the same PROBLEM with Heb 6:1-6 and you are MINE !!

dan p

Yet YOU have never even produced ONE verse where Paul is called the " I AM ", and that makes one wonder why NOT.