Do you know anyone who thinks like this??

whatever67

Do you know anyone who thinks like this:

"Oh, wow, I love Ted Cruz. He has fought before the Sup Ct for our 2nd Amendment rights and other rights, like the First Amendment. He would make taxes simple enough to put on a post card! And does not go along to get along in DC [and etc... etc... etc]. I am definitely voting for him"

Then later thinks

"OOPS! He said that New York values comment! Time to vote for someone else!"

Right

ha ha... the liberal media WISHES!

:confused:

PureX

No, what most people think is that he's a lying poser of a politician who says whatever's politically expedient, and in doing so he has repeatedly tried to stir up prejudice against northerners living in urban areas like New York as a way of falsely ingratiating himself to ignorant, biased, southern audiences.

In typical republican fashion he routinely uses such low-brow divisive means to win the votes of people who should know better, but sadly, do not.

And I'm guessing you're one of them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
“Donald J. Trump withstood the onslaught of the establishment yet again,” it said. “Lyin’ Ted Cruz had the Governor of Wisconsin, many conservative talk radio show hosts, and the entire party apparatus behind him.”
The Trump campaign then accused Cruz of coordinating with his super PAC, in violation of federal election laws. No evidence was given, however, to support the serious allegation.
“Not only was he propelled by the anti-Trump Super PAC’s spending countless millions of dollars on false advertising against Mr. Trump, but he was coordinating with his own Super PAC’s (which is illegal) who totally control him.”

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, what most people think is that he's a lying poser of a politician who says whatever's politically expedient, and in doing so he has repeatedly tried to stir up prejudice against northerners living in urban areas like New York as a way of falsely ingratiating himself to ignorant, biased, southern audiences.

In typical republican fashion he routinely uses such low-brow divisive means to win the votes of people who should know better, but sadly, do not.

And I'm guessing you're one of them.

As you can see from the video that I posted, Donald Trump is the one who used the term "New York values" to define what is important to the ultra liberals of New York City.

Tell us the truth PureX: You could easily vote for Donald Trump knowing that he still embraces those "New York values".

PureX

As you can see from the video that I posted, Donald Trump is the one who used the term "New York values" to define what is important to the ultra liberals of New York City.

Tell us the truth PureX: You could easily vote for Donald Trump knowing that he still embraces those "New York values".
This thread wasn't about Trump, who I agree is also a lying poser, just like Cruz.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

This thread wasn't about Trump, who I agree is also a lying poser, just like Cruz.

This thread is about Senator Ted Cruz exposing Donald Trump's ultra liberal "New York values".

I must be very painful for you PureX to know that you and Donald Trump have so very much in common.

PureX

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

This thread is about Senator Ted Cruz exposing Donald Trump's ultra liberal "New York values".

I must be very painful for you PureX to know that you and Donald Trump have so very much in common.
There is no such thing as "New York values". It's code for southern bigotry against northern people. Both Cruz and Trump know this, and are playing on that bigotry for their own gain.

It's what republican candidates have been doing since Karl Rove ran G.W. Bush's first election campaign, and it worked.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

There is no such thing as "New York values". It's code for southern bigotry against northern people. Both Cruz and Trump know this, and are playing on that bigotry for their own gain.

You really need to pay attention: the term "New York values" was coined by Donald Trump in his 1999 interview with Tim Russert when he defended things like abortion/partial birth abortion and homosexuality, something that liberal New Yorkers (from NYC) openly embrace. The liberals of NYC aren't ashamed of their left wing supposed "values", why are you?

Reactions: Lon

PureX

You really need to pay attention: the term "New York values" was coined by Donald Trump in his 1999 interview with Tim Russert when he defended things like abortion/partial birth abortion and homosexuality, something that liberal New Yorkers (from NYC) openly embrace. The liberals of NYC aren't ashamed of their left wing supposed "values", why are you?
Donald Trump did not coin the phrase "New York values".

That's idiotic.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Donald Trump did not coin the phrase "New York values".

That's idiotic.

In the context that it's currently being used in.

Just think PureX: If you vote for Donald "New York values" Trump, you, Nick M. and ok doser would have something in common.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I didn't vote for him. The best way for you to save face, is keep the lower half shut. In this case, your keyboard still.

Meaning that you're no longer a Donald Trump supporter Nick?

I thought that you'd eventually come to your senses and see through the two faced fraud, I just didn't know how long it would take.

tumblr_o3dw7aU6bc1v9y9kzo1_500.png