Dodged Questions

musterion

I don't want any complaining PM's about being removed from this thread. Yes this stuff is trolling. Banning from the thread should be sufficient. This topic needs to be dropped. Time to move on to something else.

I offered the two minute thing only for argument's sake to make a point --that if just considering it for two minutes (without actually desiring it) made me homosexual, then so be it. That concession was not because it was actually true. I made it clear that I didn't desire it and never have, so it was never true.

Whether Artie ever understood that is uncertain; Wizard is definitely smart enough to have picked up on it.

I will concede this much: had I allowed the homosexual to do as he offered, I would have already admitted that I was indeed a homosexual at that time because of that incident. Yet even then it wouldn't change the fact that, in Christ, I would be one no longer. But it makes no difference -- I wasn't one then (didn't want it) and am not one now (don't want it). Wizard is being deliberately obtuse and slanderous.

But I'm done with it now.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
See what I mean? ;)

So it goes like this, friends and neighbors.

Disagree with a Stripe pronouncement long enough and he's going to probably call you a Darwinist.

Why? He's not going to really tell you. But if you notice he's done it again (felt/declared his way through a post) he's going to wave a flag at it.

Good work if you can't get it. :plain:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So it goes like this, friends and neighbors.

Disagree with a Stripe pronouncement long enough and he's going to probably call you a Darwinist.

Why? He's not going to really tell you. But if you notice he's done it again (felt/declared his way through a post) he's going to wave a flag at it.

Good work if you can't get it. :plain:
:rotfl:

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TOL mobile app