Dodged Questions

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
two of a kind:

And there, right there, you abandon any semblance of the moral high ground. The minute you insist on choosing between evils, you choose evil.

Don't.
so which unblemished candidate for sainthood do you support?

I followed that thinking for a long time. This election was a real palate cleanser for me. If you're choosing the lesser of two evils you're still choosing an evil.

Don't.
so which unblemished candidate for sainthood do you support?

john w

Hall of Fame
:chz4brnz: Eph 4:14

Chapter, verse, where I am required to answer any/all questions, from anyone, especially lost people, such as yourself, Catholic?

You:

Not a peep, after being asked this question for years.

Genesis-Revelation.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Since Christ's blood is not for Gentiles, will 2P2Pers please explain what atones]

He's just making it all up now...

Do you reject the blood atonement? :smokie: Lev. 17:10–14

As a reminder musterion is number 60 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:
:chz4brnz: 2 Pe 2:1

images
SaulToPaul
t10502.gif
"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, 13:7, 25:8, 40, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Jud 1:9

SD:Is this statement true or false?:

His blood is our means of atonement (Lev. 17:10–14).

:chz4brnz:

As a reminder is SaulToPaul number 57 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

images
patrick jane
t10502.gif

I accept the blood of Christ.

SD: For what? Lev. 17:10–14

:chz4brnz:

Last edited:

pondsbb

You still have to obey the laws of the land you live in!
You don't have to obey any but God's law.

Example - Pro life clinics need to be disobedient to laws set forth by the Obama administration that they must post pro choice pamphlets on their walls and windows.

Let the administration lock you up, pay the penalties, or allow them to shut you down.

There are many such examples of standing up to government.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Proof is, every time I post in a thread on this topic, and everytime I say something against homosexuality as sin, you always come up with what I said years ago about college. So does Anna. You both did it again today. So you can stop lying anytime now.

Since musterion requested that I be blocked from the thread this quote is from, I'm posting his claim here.

He can't prove it because there's no "again." Other than the discussion yesterday in which I backed up AB's recollection of musterion having said it, I've never said a word to him about his college thoughts.

So I'll leave this here while he doesn't try to find what he knows he can't find.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Since musterion requested that I be blocked from the thread this quote is from, I'm posting his claim here.

He can't prove it because there's no "again." Other than the discussion yesterday in which I backed up AB's recollection of musterion having said it, I've never said a word to him about his college thoughts.

So I'll leave this here while he doesn't try to find what he knows he can't find.

@musterion is a dishonest cowardly hypocrite.

Dishonest because he's lying about me, and he knows he's lying about me.

Cowardly because he continues to lie about me from the safety of a thread he's had me blocked from because he knew he was caught in his lies and hypocrisy.

A hypocrite, since his own argument worked against him and when AB presented him with it, he couldn't weasel out of it - and he knows it.

Way to hide - and pretend you're a standup kinda guy, musterion, with your arrogant, pretentious, fake "forgiveness."

Arthur Brain

@musterion is a dishonest cowardly hypocrite.

Dishonest because he's lying about me, and he knows he's lying about me.

Cowardly because he continues to lie about me from the safety of a thread he's had me blocked from because he knew he was caught in his lies and hypocrisy.

A hypocrite, since his own argument worked against him and when AB presented him with it, he couldn't weasel out of it - and he knows it.

Way to hide - and pretend you're a standup kinda guy, musterion, with your arrogant, pretentious, fake "forgiveness."

Has anna been banned for this? Because if so, she shouldn't have been. I've mentioned Musterion's college admission on occasions but anna hasn't to any recollection of mine, nor to Musty I'd bet if he were honest.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Has anna been banned for this? Because if so, she shouldn't have been. I've mentioned Musterion's college admission on occasions but anna hasn't to any recollection of mine, nor to Musty I'd bet if he were honest.

You're not the Moderator, Sherman is. She has excellent discernment when it comes to banning.

Arthur Brain

You'll recall I requested she and AB not be banned over this, until she could no longer control herself and ignored the mod's warning. None of this is my fault nor the moderator's. It's Anna's, alone.

And my feelings were just fine long before she was banned (again) and will be fine from here on out. Thanks for your interest.

If you lied about her then it's entirely on you. I've freely admitted I've referenced your college days admission where it seemed apt. You accused anna of doing the same and yet I don't recall her bringing it up. I'll bet you don't either, probably because you know she never did.