Does Jeb have Hillary's email problem?

shagster01

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/16/politics/hillary-clinton-jeb-bush-email-2016/index.html

Looks like they all do (except the guy that "literally" wants to use the military to force his will on congress)

Both (Jeb and Hillary), it turns out, handled national security issues with their private emails. We haven't seen Clinton's emails yet, but it's safe to assume she addressed such issues and developments via email during her time at State. The Washington Post reported this week that Bush discussed troop deployments to the Middle East and the protection of nuclear plants.

and. . .

This isn't unique to Bush and Clinton. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie all used private emails themselves, or their staff used private emails, to conduct public business. Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley has said that he used his private Gmail account for official business as well.

At least one potential contender has skirted the controversy altogether by avoiding email. Sen. Lindsey Graham recently admitted that he has never used email.

Are we going to Cherry Pick, or be mad at everyone?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Two dishonest liberals. Did you have a point? Or is this feigned outrage?

Mad? No, I'm not "mad" at them, I just want them all in jail (if it's true).

There's many countries where the vast majority of government employees take bribes. Because everybody does it should it be ignored when one of them is exposed? Of course not and it's the same in this situation. It is made very clear, even to "low level" employees in most government jobs, that private emails and deleting ANY emails are a no-no. I have many friends who work in Juneau and several who are Legislators. They all know these rules 100% and never use private emails for government business. At the very least the emails from Clinton and others should be made public.

What gets me about this whole thing even more is how amazingly stupid these people are. I mean come on man, for 25 years every person on the planet has known that emails can be recovered.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, we know shaggy is a stupid millennial. I wonder if I should let him in on the fact that Obama leaked the info about Hillary because they still hate each other. Libs always do. They all want the power for themselves.

What are the big differences?

Bush aides have argued that he's been more transparent than Clinton, overall, because he published his emails on an easily accessible website without prompting (but only after releasing them to the Florida public, as required by the state's transparency laws).

Clinton said she deleted all of her personal emails; it's unclear whether Bush has held onto his.

Right! This isn't unique to Bush and Clinton. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie all used private emails themselves, or their staff used private emails, to conduct public business. Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley has said that he used his private Gmail account for official business as well.

And no conservative is going to back Jeb Bush. According to NYT, he set up that email and made it public for constituents to email him. To me, that is public. According to the NYT story shaggy is indirectly using, the Bush administration claims they have turned all over and it took time due to the volume of transactions, nothing more.

Well, we know it wasn't to hide orders about standing down or making up stories about random protests to hide their dereliction of duties. No comments about Walker that I can find. So that was a made up drive by shooting until we can find it.

I love feigned outrage....:)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thousands of emails prosecutors collected during the first secret investigation into Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's former aides and associates when he was a county executive were released Tuesday, prompting allegations from Walker and other Republicans that the timing two weeks before the election was politically motivated. ..."This case was closed nearly two years ago," Walker said. "Voters see through the political motives of my opponents to stop our successful reforms which are moving Wisconsin forward."

This is all I can find as shaggy tries to equate Hillary hiding her criminal activity from the public. Once again, no comparison.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is Jeb running for pres?

The left wants him to run and be the nominee knowing the right will not vote for him. It is an attempt by barbie, rusha, and other heathens to get somebody even worse than Obama in the White House by splitting the republican vote.

Last edited:

elohiym

Are we going to Cherry Pick, or be mad at everyone?

It's a bad practice for any government official, in my opinion.

I wonder how much sensitive correspondence these people generate? My guess is most of their official correspondence is generated by underlings and sent from government addresses.

republicanchick

I think Putin has the missing emails... server :noway:

I mean... think about it.. He was missing for 10 days... Clinton was also out of the public eye for some time there...

makes sense, dontcha think?

=

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You forgot you are also an idiot millennial. As for your question, no. I am older than you think. I just take care of myself by skipping unneeded meals, eating animal fats, and avoiding things like whole grain fiber. That makes me look younger.

And plenty of scotch, boubon, and brandy to go with cigars. When I am more polished, I will drink and smoke as frequently as AMR. But not yet.