Feminism Ruined Women

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe Melania Trump will be the catalyst of change. She is the one wearing the trousers and is clearly not an old dotard.

Nope ... Melania is not a feminist ... because she doesn't value herself as she should. IF she were, she wouldn't allow her husband to continue making a fool of her via his extra-marital affairs.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Are you really that mentally slow? Pure vitriol. You have no understanding of reality.

Life, as it is, is vexing enough. It is infinitely more vexing if you're stupid to boot.

Did you read what Tamb actually wrote?
Duh ! I was using irony and hyperbole .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The generation of men today is, in my opinion, the most emasculated and feminized group of men to ever walk God's creation. Generations of boys are being raised to be more like girls, and this is a direct result of the momentous success of feminism. This is especially true in most Western cultures.

Women often complain that men are not "manly" enough, and yet they fail to realize that their own sons are raised to be effeminate. They are also being groomed in public schools to this end. Feminism has evolved from a proposed ethical movement to promote equality as well as political and economic freedom. The result of this evolution of thinking is a hate-driven badger that is determined to suppress every aspect of masculinity in the society in which we live. It has grown and festered and become a movement that adheres to the belief that societal ills are caused by men and can only be solved by systematically and deliberately eradicating masculinity.

The reason why feminism has gained so much clout in the realm of politics and in our universities is because of society's view that females are more vulnerable and therefore more valuable than males.

Look at the news of our day. Any attempt by a group of men to halt the wayward and grossly misguided path of this movement would is often immediately met with violent complaints and accusations of hate against women and sexism.

I had a job where I had to visit several businesses not that long ago and I noticed one thing about the "Men" in their later 20s and early thirties, they seemed very effeminate in their speech, etc. These were professional businesses and not just little Mom and Pop establishments. I don't believe these young guys were Gay, however, I do believe they had been "Effeminized" somewhere along the way. Guys are different these days. The days where men/actors like John Wayne, Charlton Heston, etc; epitomized what a "real man" was, on the BIG screen, are all but gone. Today, young guys really don't have many "role models" to be guided by. In some instances, there are no Father figures in the home and the young guys only have their Mom's and Sisters around them 24/7.

The "far-left" is also playing a BIG part in the feminization of males in our society. If it keeps up, a young guy may be hauled off to Jail for assault, just for asking for a Girls phone number or telling her she looks nice in her dress. We're living in "Strange times."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And these feminists are so two faced. They claim to want equality, but whine whenever they want a man to come do the hard stuff for them. They call that a "man job", and flutter their fake eyelashes to seal the deal.

Which is why my girls can change a tire and do other "manly" things. It's a different world, and men don't offer to help women.

It's better for them, anyway.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
The generation of men today is, in my opinion, the most emasculated and feminized group of men to ever walk God's creation. Generations of boys are being raised to be more like girls, and this is a direct result of the momentous success of feminism. This is especially true in most Western cultures.

Women often complain that men are not "manly" enough, and yet they fail to realize that their own sons are raised to be effeminate. They are also being groomed in public schools to this end. Feminism has evolved from a proposed ethical movement to promote equality as well as political and economic freedom. The result of this evolution of thinking is a hate-driven badger that is determined to suppress every aspect of masculinity in the society in which we live. It has grown and festered and become a movement that adheres to the belief that societal ills are caused by men and can only be solved by systematically and deliberately eradicating masculinity.
So true. I think it was feminist Germaine Greer (but please correct if wrong) that said the woman's liberation movement to promote equality has shot itself in both feet, and list many of the points made above why that is so.

The reason why feminism has gained so much clout in the realm of politics and in our universities is because of society's view that females are more vulnerable and therefore more valuable than males.
Hmmm, dunno. I believe it is that the homosexual activists ran a very successful campaign over the last 30 years. OK, I know the woman's libbers used this as a tool.

Look at the news of our day. Any attempt by a group of men to halt the wayward and grossly misguided path of this movement would is often immediately met with violent complaints and accusations of hate against women and sexism.
Unfortunately, this is because of men like Trump, a bad advert for real men - who have a different organ between their shoulders than their legs.

However, the media is also largely to blame. Make a valid point that is not fashionable and one gets labelled 'phobic': homophobia, Islamophobia etc. No one seems to get that a phobia is an IRRATIONAL FEAR. If one is not fearful of whatever, then they are not irrational either.

Never mind common sense, this 'phobia' label gets a hell of a lot of misuse and is never challenged by grown ups.

(BTW - I am all for equal human rights, regardless of race or gender. Please do not get me wrong.)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by The Barbarian

Which is why my girls can change a tire and do other "manly" things. It's a different world, and men don't offer to help women.

Are you getting this off of one of your CNN Polls?
:rotfl:

Arthur Brain

Depends on what you're defining as feminism. Patriarchal misogynists would have balked at the suffragette movement as 'militant' but it paved the way for women to have equal rights, a vote, a voice etc which was denied in society. So those 'uppity women' do have a lot to answer for in railing against the 'status quo' and not staying in the darned kitchen...

Otherwise feminism itself hasn't ruined anyone but rather the kooks and the PC brigade...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Depends on what you're defining as feminism. Patriarchal misogynists would have balked at the suffragette movement as 'militant' but it paved the way for women to have equal rights, a vote, a voice etc which was denied in society. So those 'uppity women' do have a lot to answer for in railing against the 'status quo' and not staying in the darned kitchen...

Otherwise feminism itself hasn't ruined anyone but rather the kooks and the PC brigade...

Feminism: a woman's right to make decisions in regard to her career, family and self-worth. It's not about shouting down the views and demands of the other gender but rather dismissing it when necessary ...
It's about treatment and fairness based on merit and humanity rather than gender.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
barbarian observes:

Are you getting this off of one of your CNN Polls?

Not long ago, we went to a fairly nice restaurant, and the waitress was charmed that I pulled out Mrs. Barbarian's chair and seated her before taking my seat.

Pretty depressing, if you think about it. Some of that isn't that big a deal, but it's the way people show respect. Remember Trump following Melania down the escalator?

Men follow women up stairs, lead them downstairs. Not that hard to remember.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He's absolutely right ! We've got to get rid of feminism and its terrible effect on women and society once and for all !
No more abortions for women , and make contraceptives illegal too !
We've got to get all women out of politics and get rid of all the women in congress and political positions everywhere ! WE've got to repeal the terrible amendment which granted women the right to vote ! All female university and college students, law ,medical and graduate students must be thrown out ! No more college education for women !
We need to put women where they belong - at home raising children and doing all t he housework !
No more women doctors, lawyers, business executives , college professors , well maybe some women school teachers but none beyond elementary school . No women doctors, only nurses .
No special rights of for women ! No help to raise children ! Their husbands must provide everything for them. Women must no longer have the right to own property and divorce their husbands. No right to work outside the home ! No right to rase children by themselves ! We must have intact families !
Men must be allowed their sacred right to beat their wives if they are disobedient ! No married woman must ever be allowed to refuse her husband sex ! If so, he must have the right to kill her for disobedience !
The government and husbands must tell women how they should dress ! Nominee revealing clothes ! clothes
Lets take America back ! No more women's rights ! Lets return this country to the good old days !

you stinking old misogynistic redneck!