Feminism Ruined Women

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Depends on what you're defining as feminism. Patriarchal misogynists would have balked at the suffragette movement as 'militant' but it paved the way for women to have equal rights, a vote, a voice etc which was denied in society. So those 'uppity women' do have a lot to answer for in railing against the 'status quo' and not staying in the darned kitchen...

Otherwise feminism itself hasn't ruined anyone but rather the kooks and the PC brigade...

Women still have a long way to go; however, one has to pay the price to get any change. If women do not assert themselves more with men and expect men to always pursue and pay for dates, then men assume they need to be the aggressor.

If you want a soda, you have to pay the ticket.

The Berean

I had a job where I had to visit several businesses not that long ago and I noticed one thing about the "Men" in their later 20s and early thirties, they seemed very effeminate in their speech, etc. These were professional businesses and not just little Mom and Pop establishments. I don't believe these young guys were Gay, however, I do believe they had been "Effeminized" somewhere along the way. Guys are different these days. The days where men/actors like John Wayne, Charlton Heston, etc; epitomized what a "real man" was, on the BIG screen, are all but gone. Today, young guys really don't have many "role models" to be guided by. In some instances, there are no Father figures in the home and the young guys only have their Mom's and Sisters around them 24/7.

The "far-left" is also playing a BIG part in the feminization of males in our society. If it keeps up, a young guy may be hauled off to Jail for assault, just for asking for a Girls phone number or telling her she looks nice in her dress. We're living in "Strange times."
Don't forget Sean Connery!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
barbarian observes:
Which is why my girls can change a tire and do other "manly" things. It's a different world, and men don't offer to help women.

It's better for them, anyway.

Not long ago, we went to a fairly nice restaurant, and the waitress was charmed that I pulled out Mrs. Barbarian's chair and seated her before taking my seat.

Pretty depressing, if you think about it. Some of that isn't that big a deal, but it's the way people show respect. Remember Trump following Melania down the escalator?

Men follow women up stairs, lead them downstairs. Not that hard to remember.

You would get angry if Trump sneezed or coughed. In fact, anything Trump does, drives you "Far-lefties" absolutely INSANE.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Is it true that Melania has taken to wearing her coats armless in order to avoid contact with the old lizard?

Arthur Brain

Sean Connery was the one and only Bond.

Was Bond manly by sleeping around with multiple women? Heck, pretty much all versions of Bond do this but in the Connery/Moore era it was kinda par for the course. It was Lazenby's Bond that had the audacity to actually commit and get married...

:eek:

Just curious given conservative values on the sanctity of marriage and promiscuity...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Was Bond manly by sleeping around with multiple women? Heck, pretty much all versions of Bond do this but in the Connery/Moore era it was kinda par for the course. It was Lazenby's Bond that had the audacity to actually commit and get married...

Just curious given conservative values on the sanctity of marriage and promiscuity...

They don't actually believe that. So long as no one knows, or the sleazeball has lots of money, they figure it's O.K.

The Berean

It's more about Bond's presence and how he presents himself more than what he does really. Bond has a license to kill so I doubt people admire Bond for that. Bond is just a fictional character so we shouldn't put that much attention to him.

A lot of young men today seem confused. They don't know how to act like men. By this I mean being strong mentally, spiritually, and physically, being leaders in their community. When I seem grown men nearing 40 years of age spend an inordinate amount of time playing video games I am troubled. They are barraged with nonsense ideas like "toxic masculinity" and made to be feel ashamed to be men.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's more about Bond's presence and how he presents himself more than what he does really. Bond has a license to kill so I doubt people admire Bond for that. Bond is just a fictional character so we shouldn't put that much attention to him.

A lot of young men today seem confused. They don't know how to act like men. By this I mean being strong mentally, spiritually, and physically, being leaders in their community. When I seem grown men nearing 40 years of age spend an inordinate amount of time playing video games I am troubled. They are barraged with nonsense ideas like "toxic masculinity" and made to be feel ashamed to be men.

Good post.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They don't actually believe that. So long as no one knows, or the sleazeball has lots of money, they figure it's O.K.

You do realize that James Bond was a "fictional character" created by Ian Fleming, correct? I certainly hope you don't actually BELIEVE he's a living, breathing human being? No doubt from looking at your picture here, you'll most likely be chosen as the next, Bond.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I'll ask you, as well. Do you realize that James Bond was a "fictional character" created by Ian Fleming, who was a cousin of the actor Christopher Lee? I guess I'll also have to let you know that "Dracula" was also a fictionalized character written by Irishman, Bram Stoker. I don't like seeing you and BARB getting reality mixed up with imagination which, in time, may turn to madness.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is it true that Melania has taken to wearing her coats armless in order to avoid contact with the old lizard?

Could you explain how changing to an "armless coat" keeps you from making contact with another human being? In fact, if a Lady changes to an "uncovered arm," she would have, more contact, not less. You see the problem you've created here?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Lefties say the silliest things. Perhaps their timing is off or they lack self-control, logical reasoning, and common sense? I think I might be on to something here.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1) Lefties get angry if Trump says something.
2) Lefties get angry if Trump says nothing.
3) Lefties get angry if Trump is being honest.
4) Lefties get angry if Trump wakes up in the morning.
5) Lefties get angry if Trump doe something they like.
6) Lefties get angry if Trump takes an extra breath.
7) Lefties get angry if Trump gets an extra scoop of Ice Cream.
8) Lefties get angry if Trump puts one leg in his pants at a time.
9) Lefties get angry if Trump puts on one Shoe at a time.
10)Lefties get angry if Trump clears his throat.
11)Lefties get angry if Trump steps on a crack in the sidewalk.
12)Lefties get angry if Trump eats his food with a fork, spoon, and knife.
13)Lefties get angry if Trump eats with his fingers.
14)Lefties get angry if Trump makes a decision.
15)Lefties get angry if Trump doesn't make a decision.
16)Lefties get angry if Trump wakes up in the middle of the night for a glass of water.
17)Lefties get angry if Trump wears a tie or doesn't wear a tie.
18)Lefties get angry if Trump mentions the Wall or forgets to mention the Wall.
19)Lefties get angry if Trump does GREAT things for the Nation.
20)Lefties get angry if Trump even "thinks" he'll run and win in 2020. (Which, he will.")

These are just a few of the things "Lefties" hate about Donald J. Trump. In reality, they HATE everything about Trump. Most of all, they hate that their "GOLDEN GIRL" Hillary Rotham Clinton had the audacity to lose the election. The Polls all said she was a "Shoe-in" for the Presidency. I guess they were badly mistaken. The problem is, they only Poll far-left Democrats, most likely.