Feminism Ruined Women

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
As rancid and dangerous as Trump is to our country, I have given up expecting better from him. He is a lost cause. The anger, IMO, should be targeted at his enablers. They are all shameful and need to be voted out of office.

Insofar as feminism and ruining women, the feminists (women who demand respect and care about ALL women) need to continue to rise up against Trump and his destructive policies.

Hahahaha yes! It’s working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
About as 'good' as your usual ones...

:plain:

How’s your medical plan working out for you?
b47d3e2c3ee5ed7bbd47425333ab97a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm very happy to see that the 'far-left' posters on TOL have a place to go in order to VENT their anguish over the election results. After all, "Soreloseritis" has many painful side effects that seem to linger over long periods of time.

Arthur Brain

I'm very happy to see that the 'far-left' posters on TOL have a place to go in order to VENT their anguish over the election results. After all, "Soreloseritis" has many painful side effects that seem to linger over long periods of time.

Who on TOL do you consider to be 'far left'?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Who on TOL do you consider to be 'far left'?

Oh, let me see, oh yeah, now I remember, the Posters that constantly gripe, whine and complain about the present "Commander-in-Chief." That kind of represents the 'far-left' attitude, don't you think? Or, maybe that's the problem, you don't think?

Arthur Brain

Actually, I feel some empathy towards AB. After all, the U.K. is, in reality, out of the fray when it comes to American Politics. However, why he of all people, has such ANGST against OUR President, is beyond my imagination?

Dude, returning to passive aggressive tactics doesn't work once you've been exposed for using them. The whole, dishonest and indirect crap only flies when they still go under the radar. If you're not 'John Wayne' enough to address me directly then you really shouldn't bother at all. Furthermore, having an opinion that doesn't tie in with your own fawning over Trump doesn't equate to 'angst'.

Arthur Brain

Oh, let me see, oh yeah, now I remember, the Posters that constantly gripe, whine and complain about the present "Commander-in-Chief." That kind of represents the 'far-left' attitude, don't you think? Or, maybe that's the problem, you don't think?

Ah, so anyone who doesn't fawn over the clown as you do is a 'far leftist'? Another irony meter blown...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dude, returning to passive aggressive tactics doesn't work once you've been exposed for using them. The whole, dishonest and indirect crap only flies when they still go under the radar. If you're not 'John Wayne' enough to address me directly then you really shouldn't bother at all. Furthermore, having an opinion that doesn't tie in with your own fawning over Trump doesn't equate to 'angst'.

It looks as if I've hit a sore spot, AB? Are you in desperate need of a "Safe-place?"