FETISH

Truster

A fetish is a strong and unusual need or desire for something.

Some people although on ignore seem to have an insatiable desire to troll or hound the person who is ignoring them.

Any ideas for a name of this fetish?

The person could be called an ignoramus I suppose and the fetish ignoritiss?

Check the ignore list in my signature against those that post here.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Some people although on ignore seem to have an insatiable desire to troll or hound the person who is ignoring them.

How about we call them, "TRUSTERS?"

musterion

Whatever one calls it, it's a mere annoyance compared with laying down an extrabiblical condition on which to pronounce who here is and is not saved, you hypocrite.

Thunder's Muse

You seem rather obsessed with ignore lists. This may be some kind of fetish...

I've put him on ignore because his posts were making me feel ill.

I know I am on his ignore list and my dark side finds that deliciously amusing. I have only exchanged 2 or 3 posts with him, all when he was new to TOL. I believe I said he was a "rude, little man", which has turned out to be completely accurate (little as in small minded, weak).

My posts bother him that much that he had a small meltdown when Rusha quoted me, which meant he could see my post. My dark side enjoyed that, also.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Perhaps they just wish to be your friend. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've put him on ignore because his posts were making me feel ill.

I know I am on his ignore list and my dark side finds that deliciously amusing. I have only exchanged 2 or 3 posts with him, all when he was new to TOL. I believe I said he was a "rude, little man", which has turned out to be completely accurate (little as in small minded, weak).

My posts bother him that much that he had a small meltdown when Rusha quoted me, which meant he could see my post. My dark side enjoyed that, also.

He's merely a pompous braggart with an annoying personality!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You seem rather obsessed with ignore lists. This may be some kind of fetish...
:chuckle:

It's funny because it's true.

And furthermore there are people on his ignore list who do not belong there under the criteria he has laid out.

Whatever one calls it, it's a mere annoyance compared with laying down an extrabiblical condition on which to pronounce who here is and is not saved, you hypocrite.
:thumb:

Truster

:chuckle:

It's funny because it's true.

And furthermore there are people on his ignore list who do not belong there under the criteria he has laid out.

:thumb:

Reality and the confines of truth are not your forte. Stick with the comics and silly games.