Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Gallows or guillotines? The chilling debate on TheDonald.win before the Capitol siege.

Users discussed how to bring guns into D.C., how to attack police officers and what kind of zip ties would most effectively subdue members of Congress who voted to certify the election of Joe Biden

In the weeks before supporters of then-President Donald Trump assaulted the U.S. Capitol, TheDonald.win forum commenters debated how best to build a gallows for hanging — or simply terrifying — members of Congress deemed disloyal. What kind of lumber? What kind of rope? And how many nooses?

Much of what was described in conversations on TheDonald.win came to pass Jan. 6, prompting widespread recriminations against Trump for fueling the attack through tweets and other public comments. The House impeached him for his role in inciting an insurrection, and the Senate voted 57 to 43 to find him guilty but did not reach the two-thirds vote required to convict him.

Following Trump’s loss to Democrat Joe Biden in November, the then-president relentlessly made baseless allegations of widespread voter fraud and urged supporters to come to Washington to protest — most notably in a Dec. 19 tweet saying, “Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

Many of his supporters treated this as a directive, the Advance Democracy report shows.

“I’LL BE THERE, AND I’LL BE WILD, SIR!!!”

“And we will be armed, and we won’t leave.”

Soon Trump’s supporters were trading travel tips, maps, money for gas, plans for cross-country caravans and hotel suggestions. One user described using his federal stimulus payment to help others go to Washington.

Users of TheDonald.win also shared advice on bringing firearms into Washington as well as how much ammunition to carry in case the protest turned into a gun battle, and they discussed the legality of carrying other weapons, such as stun guns and small knives, that might not violate the city’s strict gun-control laws.

Other subjects of discussion were the proper length and brand of zip ties for detaining members of Congress and how to use a flagpole and other objects to attack police officers.

Users of TheDonald.win also shared diagrams of the tunnel systems beneath the Capitol complex and speculated on how pushing the mob from behind could create a “wall of death” that would force police officers to abandon their positions. The prospect of a potentially violent clash with the Capitol Police officers charged with protecting the building did not appear to concern some of those chatting on TheDonald.win.

“Cops don’t have ‘standing’ if they are laying on the ground in a pool of their own blood,” wrote a user.

“Get ready to occupy the Capitol Building,” a user wrote Dec. 27. “Find the tunnels. Arrest the worst traitors.... We need over a million angry people; at least 100k armed. Let them try to hurt us as civilians. Their support will collapse overnight.”

Another user wrote of the presidential vote certification process scheduled for Jan. 6, “If they ‘certify’ biden, we storm capitol hill. Executions on the steps.”

Another user gave detailed instructions for a prolonged attack, writing “Keep your guns hidden (outside DC proper), walk into DC (good boots a must), bring your plate carrier, your flag, radio and charging kits (NO PHONES), your trauma kits (3 tourniquets, quick clot, packing), gas mask and extra filter (you need to be clean shaven), water (3L minimum per person) and food ... How many people can a dead patriot save? none.”

The same user also suggested “180 rounds minimum for main rifle, another 50 for sidearm, per person.”

The debate over building a guillotine or gallows ultimately got resolved in favor of a gallows, which commenters estimated could be built for as little as $200 in supplies. A gallows was in fact built on the National Mall on Jan. 6, providing one of the more haunting images from that day.

The intended message was summed up in a meme shared on TheDonald.win on Jan. 5 — the eve of the siege — showing a heavily sweating man labeled “Congress” as he tried to decide which of two buttons to push.
One was labeled, “Certify Trump.” The other read, “Get Lynched By Patriots.”
WaPo?

🤣😂😅

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Show me where Trump is still president until 2024.
Q never said Trump would win 2020.

Because Q's writings are often cryptic, they often get misinterpreted. For example when Q would talk about arrests for treason Q would mention D5 without ever explaining what D5 means. Does it mean December 5th? Today the consensus is Q was referring to a category of an overwhelming avalanche which is called a D5 meaning the arrests will start slowly but grow into a D5-like avalanche.

But it's still speculation because Q never explains the codes. It could mean something else entirely.

Another example is 11.3. Since the 2020 election was going to be on November 3rd then it's obvious that's what 11.3 was referring to, right? But Q never wrote it as 11/3 or 11-3. Q only wrote it as 11.3. It seems Q was referring to subsection of a government document on the subject of treason. Subsection 11.3.

Again, that too is speculation because Q never comes right out and explains it.

Now we come to the 2020 election. Regarding any potential election fraud from the Democrats, Q wrote that the elections are secure "2020 ++". Many, myself included, believed it meant the elections will be free, or at least largely free, from fraud from 2020 and beyond. That was obviously wishful thinking on my part. It looks like 2020 ++ means post 2020 but not including 2020. This is good news for the 2022 midterms.

So now that I've answered your question, please answer mine. Please quote just one sentence from any speech or even a tweet where Trump advocated an insurrection.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So now that I've answered your question

You didn't answer my question.

I didn't say Q said Trump would be president through 2024, I quoted you as saying QAnon followers (including you) knew it.

They know the same thing we Qanon followers know. Trump will be our president through 2024.

You basically said [the mythical] Q is so cryptic his followers have to literally invent what he said based on what they *think* he might have said. You're making the story up as you go along. So who do you blame for getting it so wrong?

please answer mine. Please quote just one sentence from any speech or even a tweet where Trump advocated an insurrection.

You realize how this will go, right:

I'll say something and you'll say it's not enough, that's not what he meant, I twisted his words, etc. etc.

You know you can google Trump incited an insurrection" and find your own answers, but you'll only believe rightwing sites.

I can give you a pile of links, which we both know you won't accept.

I can't change your mind, but I'll answer your question.

"We will stop the steal...We never give up, we never concede... And we fight. We fight like hell and if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore...We're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we're going to the Capitol..."

But don't assume I'm the only one hearing that. Take it from the Capitol Insurrectionists:

“Once we found out Pence turned on us”​

Joshua Black, of Leeds, Alabama, said he joined in the storming of the Capitol to protest election theft. According to charging documents, Black described his experience in two YouTube videos he recorded after the insurrection, including one where he said he’d been “pretty upset” because “they stole my country.” Black said that Trump’s speech at the White House the morning of January 6, in which Trump scorned Vice President Mike Pence for failing to stop the election certification, fueled him and other rioters: “Once we found out Pence turned on us and that they had stolen the election, like officially, the crowd went crazy. I mean, it became a mob. We crossed the gate.”

“President Trump said to do so”​

Robert Bauer of Kentucky, who entered the Capitol wearing a Trump 2020 hat, told investigators that he marched there at the behest of President Trump. According to a federal criminal complaint, Bauer said that “after President Trump told the crowd, ‘We are going down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol,’ the crowd began moving towards the Capitol.” Then Bauer, his wife, and his cousin proceeded to move with the crowd “because President Trump said to do so.”

“Taking Pennsylvania Avenue”​

Edward Hemenway, of Winchester, Virginia, made a similar statement to FBI agents, explaining that “during the rally President Trump said ‘something about taking Pennsylvania Avenue,’” so he headed for the Capitol. Hemenway told investigators that he and Bauer (his cousin) stayed at a DC hotel the night before the insurrection because they “didn’t know what was going to happen [on January 6, 2021],” but had heard “crazy things” on social media.

“Followed the president’s instructions and [went] to the Capitol”​

Robert Sanford, of Chester, Pennsylvania, was identified in video footage allegedly throwing what appeared to be a fire extinguisher at police officers, striking an officer in the head. According to an FBI statement of facts, investigators received a tip identifying Sanford and were told by the informant that Sanford said he had traveled to DC on a bus with a group of people. The informant said Sanford had disclosed that the group “had gone to the White House and listened to President Donald J. Trump’s speech and then had followed the president’s instructions and gone to the Capitol.”

“The president asked people to come…it’s the least that we can do”​

Christopher Ray Grider, of Eddy, Texas, was captured on video inside the Capitol draped in a yellow “Don’t Tread on Me” flag, standing amid a group attempting to break into the Speaker’s Lobby where one rioter was fatally shot by police. According to an FBI affidavit, “Video footage also captured how Grider attempted to push open the doors and then kick the doors in an attempt to breach the entrance leading to House Chamber where members of Congress were located.” Grider was later interviewed by a Texas news station, according to the affidavit, where he was shown on camera saying, “The president asked people to come and show their support. I feel like it’s the least that we can do, it’s kind of why I came from central Texas all the way to DC.”

“I’m here to see what my President called me to DC for”​

Jorge Riley, a Sacramento, California, resident and former member of the California Republican Assembly group, posted on Facebook the day before the insurrection, “Do you really not get what is going to happen on the 6th? I absolutely am looking forward to that and NO MATTER WHAT THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN STOP IT!!!!” An FBI statement of facts says Riley posted more than 150 messages, photos, and videos between January 6 and January 8 describing his activities in DC, including a post the morning of the 6th stating, “I’m here to see what my President called me to DC for. Hello from Sacramento!!!” In video footage cited by investigators, Riley referenced election fraud as a reason he stormed the capitol: “We stopped the steal, because they were in there and they weren’t going to stop the steal, so we stopped the steal. We took our country back.

“I was doing what [Trump] asked us to do”​

Jennifer Ryan, a real estate agent from Texas who traveled to the Capitol on a private jet, defended her participation in the siege and called for President Trump to pardon her and others who took part. “I thought I was following my president. I thought I was following what we were called to do,” Ryan said in an interview with a local Dallas news station. “He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there. So I was doing what he asked us to do.”

“I’ll be there”​

Gina Bisignano, of Beverly Hills, California, was identified by the FBI in multiple videos encouraging rioters to bring weapons and fight Capitol police, and in other instances shouting grievances and conspiracy theories through a megaphone: “We the people are not going to take it anymore. You are not going to take away our votes…This is 1776, and we the people will never give up. We will never let our country go to the globalists.” According to charging documents, evidence in Bisignano’s case included a tweet posted on December 19, 2020 by President Trump: “Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!” Bisignano replied in a tweet of her own: “I’ll be there.”

“The president is calling on us to come back to Washington”​

Stephen Michael Ayers, of Warren, Ohio, spoke in a YouTube video about breaching the Capitol, according to a FBI affidavit. Ayers also posted multiple times on social media in advance of the insurrection about his plans to attend the “Save America” rally on January 6 and “hear about [how] all the DS are being tried for treason!!” In a January 2 post cited by investigators, Ayers shared an image of a poster reading “January 6th Washington, DC, the president is calling on us to come back to Washington on January 6th for a big protest – ‘Be there, will be wild,” with a comment from Ayers that said, “History is being made right in front of your eyes! When your grandchildren ask “Where were you when………..happened?” What’s your answer going to be?”

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Q never said Trump would win 2020.

Because Q's writings are often cryptic, they often get misinterpreted. For example when Q would talk about arrests for treason Q would mention D5 without ever explaining what D5 means. Does it mean December 5th? Today the consensus is Q was referring to a category of an overwhelming avalanche which is called a D5 meaning the arrests will start slowly but grow into a D5-like avalanche.

But it's still speculation because Q never explains the codes. It could mean something else entirely.

Another example is 11.3. Since the 2020 election was going to be on November 3rd then it's obvious that's what 11.3 was referring to, right? But Q never wrote it as 11/3 or 11-3. Q only wrote it as 11.3. It seems Q was referring to subsection of a government document on the subject of treason. Subsection 11.3.

Again, that too is speculation because Q never comes right out and explains it.

Now we come to the 2020 election. Regarding any potential election fraud from the Democrats, Q wrote that the elections are secure "2020 ++". Many, myself included, believed it meant the elections will be free, or at least largely free, from fraud from 2020 and beyond. That was obviously wishful thinking on my part. It looks like 2020 ++ means post 2020 but not including 2020. This is good news for the 2022 midterms.

So now that I've answered your question, please answer mine. Please quote just one sentence from any speech or even a tweet where Trump advocated an insurrection.
Of course 'Q' would never come right out and explain anything in detail, what would be the fun in that? Far more interesting to keep people in some state of limbo as to what all of the cryptic garbage meant if they were silly enough to be pulled into it and unfortunately...several people were...

It was all just conspiracy rubbish Jefferson. I thought you might have seen Q for what it is now.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You didn't answer my question.

I didn't say Q said Trump would be president through 2024, I quoted you as saying QAnon followers (including you) knew it.

You basically said [the mythical] Q is so cryptic his followers have to literally invent what he said based on what they *think* he might have said. You're making the story up as you go along. So who do you blame for getting it so wrong?
As I've already stated, I believed that the elections being secure from Democrat fraud "2020++" meant the elections will be free, or at least largely free, from Democrat fraud going forward including 2020. I admitted that was wishful thinking on my part.

I can't change your mind, but I'll answer your question.

"We will stop the steal...We never give up, we never concede... And we fight. We fight like hell and if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore...We're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we're going to the Capitol..."
Now you are the one who is literally inventing what Trump said based on what you *think* he might have said.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
As I've already stated, I believed that the elections being secure from Democrat fraud "2020++" meant the elections will be free, or at least largely free, from Democrat fraud going forward including 2020. I admitted that was wishful thinking on my part.

But you believed Trump would be president through 2024 through guesswork, yes?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Now you are the one who is literally inventing what Trump said based on what you *think* he might have said.

You realize how this will go, right:

I'll say something and you'll say it's not enough, that's not what he meant, I twisted his words, etc. etc.

No surprise what you did there, right?

I didn't "invent" what Trump said, I quoted what he said. And then I quoted some of his followers' understanding of what he said.

Why do you think they understood him to be directing them to attack the Capitol?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
But you believed Trump would be president through 2024 through guesswork, yes?
Yes, often times decoding Q is like trying to decode the book of Revelation. Sometimes you are positive you have a particular verse, passage or chapter completely figured out only to conclude years later that you were way off.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
That’s very sad.
It's not sad, it's the pathway to increased knowledge. You have to be open minded to learn you have come to an incorrect conclusion. Have you never been open minded?

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Why do you think they understood him to be directing them to attack the Capitol?
First of all, the vast majority didn't "attack" the Capitol. There is video evidence that the police invited them in. The vast majority of them politely stayed within the velvet ropes, taking selfies with the cops.

Antifa, posing as Trump supporters, did any attacking that day. Don't you think it's very strange that Antifa did not show up to counter protest Trump and his supporters that day? What, they lost interest? They had better things to do that day? Of course they were there.

Why didn't Antifa at least have a few token counter-protesters being noticeably present to make this false flag event semi-believable? Because, as I've said since I was a teenager, most adults lie like 5-year-olds.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

First of all, the vast majority didn't "attack" the Capitol. There is video evidence that the police invited them in. The vast majority of them politely stayed within the velvet ropes, taking selfies with the cops.

Antifa, posing as Trump supporters, did any attacking that day. Don't you think it's very strange that Antifa did not show up to counter protest Trump and his supporters that day? What, they lost interest? They had better things to do that day? Of course they were there.

Why didn't Antifa at least have a few token counter-protesters being noticeably present to make this false flag event semi-believable? Because, as I've said since I was a teenager, most adults lie like 5-year-olds.
You do realize that several of those who have since been arrested have been identified as Trump supporters, right? Trying to claim that Antifa was behind the events of that day is just flat out bonkers.

Arthur Brain

Yes, often times decoding Q is like trying to decode the book of Revelation. Sometimes you are positive you have a particular verse, passage or chapter completely figured out only to conclude years later that you were way off.
Your time would be better spent trying to decipher a colouring book. The reason why Q is cryptic is because there's nothing of any actual substance to decode but rather a tactic to entice the gullible into thinking they're in on something when they aren't. It's complete and total garbage. Hopefully you'll fathom that out before too much longer and come to realize that you've simply been duped.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You cherry picked the people who said what you wanted to hear.

No, Jefferson, I listed some of those who've been charged with various crimes committed on January 6 who told the authorities that they were following Trump's direction. I gave you their own words, from charging and court documents.

But that's not going to be good enough for you, I know. As I said, I don't expect you to change your mind.