Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
First of all, the vast majority didn't "attack" the Capitol. There is video evidence that the police invited them in.

Oh, it seems likely they had law enforcement help and I've said that from the beginning. Which doesn't help your case in trying to make the insurrectionists some kind of undercover antifa, since why would LEO be helping antifa? The Capitol police are still undergoing scrutiny. According to the ongoing hearing: The department's Office of Professional Responsibility found that a radio transmission to "all outside units' attention" that they should not be "looking for any pro-Trump in the crowd."

The vast majority of them politely stayed within the velvet ropes

"Politely?" Did you not see how they got in? The breaking down of doors and glass, the bludgeoning of police, the "heave ho" in the hallways? Don't you realize they were committing crimes just getting to the "velvet ropes"?

What are you trying to convince yourself of, Jefferson?

Antifa, posing as Trump supporters, did any attacking that day.

Antifa absolutely did not, and I've posted the quotes of insurrectionists who were irate that the credit for the attack was being given to antifa. They've told you they're proud of what they did, as 'patriots.' Believe them.

Don't you think it's very strange that Antifa did not show up to counter protest Trump and his supporters that day?

No.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Ezh_TnXWUAcIfwI

Additional info here:

IN ADDING MATTHEW GREENE TO A CONSPIRACY WITH DOMINIC PEZZOLA, DOJ FORMALLY ALLEGES THE PROUD BOYS COMMITTED A CRIME OF TERRORISM

Originally (marked in pink), just Pezzola was charged for breaking the window through which the initial breach of the Capitol happened. But in this indictment (marked in yellow), DOJ charges Pepe and Greene for abetting Pezzola in breaking that window.
Screen-Shot-2021-04-22-at-8.29.23-AM-2048x675.png

Screen-Shot-2021-04-22-at-8.37.44-AM.png

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Under-the-radar court case helps piece together cop dragging during Capitol riot

The Justice Department has built out one of its most gripping and complex investigations to date from the January 6 insurrection in a court case which has gotten far less attention than others about at least five rioters who dragged and beat police with flag poles and a crutch on the US Capitol steps.

Investigators' illustration of the violence in court contrasts notably from the rhetoric of right-wing commentators and Donald Trump himself, who have attempted to downplay anti-police violence from the former President's supporters that day.

"Every time I look at these videos, it just chokes me up," federal Judge Emmet Sullivan said at a recent court hearing, interrupting prosecutors as they made their case against the five Capitol rioters.

Sullivan was reacting to harrowing footage of three police officers wading into the crowd to save a pro-Trump rioter who was trampled -- with the police only to be stripped of their protective gear by other members of the mob, dragged and attacked with crutches, flagpoles, batons and bare hands.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Assaulted by pro-Trump rioters at the Capitol, officer speaks up against politicians who ‘whitewash’

"I experienced the most brutal, savage hand-to-hand combat of my entire life," Fanone said. "Let alone my policing career, which spans almost two decades. It was nothing that I had ever thought would be a part of my law enforcement career, nor was I prepared to experience."

Fanone, a 19-year police veteran, was brutally attacked and dragged down the Capitol stairs he was defending. Rioters repeatedly beat him with metal pipes and even used stun guns. As a result of the attack, Fanone suffered both a heart attack and concussion. He now has a traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder. In his emotional interview with CNN, he shared that the language used by some GOP officials was not only “difficult” to hear but depicted a different reality than the truth.

“It’s been very difficult seeing elected officials and other individuals kind of whitewash the events that day, or downplay what happened,” Fanone said in response to a claim that rioters posed “zero threat.” Fanone continued, “Some of the terminology that was used, like ‘hugs and kisses,’ and ‘very fine people,’ is very different from what I experienced and what my co-workers experienced on the 6th" . . . .

"I experienced a group of individuals that were trying to kill me to accomplish their goal,” Fanone said during the interview. While speaking, he was clearly choked up. “I experienced the most brutal, savage, hand-to-hand combat of my entire life. Let alone my policing career, which spans almost two decades.”

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Assaulted by pro-Trump rioters at the Capitol, officer speaks up against politicians who ‘whitewash’

"I experienced the most brutal, savage hand-to-hand combat of my entire life," Fanone said. "Let alone my policing career, which spans almost two decades. It was nothing that I had ever thought would be a part of my law enforcement career, nor was I prepared to experience."

Fanone, a 19-year police veteran, was brutally attacked and dragged down the Capitol stairs he was defending. Rioters repeatedly beat him with metal pipes and even used stun guns. As a result of the attack, Fanone suffered both a heart attack and concussion. He now has a traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder. In his emotional interview with CNN, he shared that the language used by some GOP officials was not only “difficult” to hear but depicted a different reality than the truth.

“It’s been very difficult seeing elected officials and other individuals kind of whitewash the events that day, or downplay what happened,” Fanone said in response to a claim that rioters posed “zero threat.” Fanone continued, “Some of the terminology that was used, like ‘hugs and kisses,’ and ‘very fine people,’ is very different from what I experienced and what my co-workers experienced on the 6th" . . . .

"I experienced a group of individuals that were trying to kill me to accomplish their goal,” Fanone said during the interview. While speaking, he was clearly choked up. “I experienced the most brutal, savage, hand-to-hand combat of my entire life. Let alone my policing career, which spans almost two decades.”
Those would be the antifa thugs

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Every single person there probably had a cell phone. Where are 5 to 10 (minimum) video clips?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
This is 19 pages of stupidity. The idea that Trump tried to stage a coup is beyond stupid. Leave it to our infanticide supporter annab to promote this stupidity. Every few years we get this level of childish snot from Liberals.

Remember when Bush actually bombed the twin towers on 9/11? LOL!!
Remember the Russia Hoax that turned out to be a total lie?
And now this ignorance?

This thread really should be moved to the Coliseum section so the nutjobs can kick up sand over there.