Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Proud Boys leader Tarrio, 4 top lieutenants charged with seditious conspiracy

An indictment handed up by a federal grand jury in D.C. makes the Proud Boys the second far-right group whose members face the rare charge in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack, following the Oath Keepers and its founder Stewart Rhodes

A new 10-count superseding indictment returned Monday morning charges Tarrio, Pezzola and three other existing co-defendants — Ethan Nordean, of Seattle, Joe Biggs, of Ormond Beach, Fla., and Zachary Rehl, of Philadelphia — with “opposing the lawful transfer of presidential power by force,” eventually mustering and coordinating the movements of as many as 300 people around the Capitol that day. The defendants are accused of fomenting and spearheading a riot that stormed the Capitol, eventually forcing the evacuation of Congress as it met to confirm the 2020 election results.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

An indictment handed up by a federal grand jury in D.C. makes the Proud Boys the second far-right group whose members face the rare charge in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack, following the Oath Keepers and its founder Stewart Rhodes

A new 10-count superseding indictment returned Monday morning charges Tarrio, Pezzola and three other existing co-defendants — Ethan Nordean, of Seattle, Joe Biggs, of Ormond Beach, Fla., and Zachary Rehl, of Philadelphia — with “opposing the lawful transfer of presidential power by force,” eventually mustering and coordinating the movements of as many as 300 people around the Capitol that day. The defendants are accused of fomenting and spearheading a riot that stormed the Capitol, eventually forcing the evacuation of Congress as it met to confirm the 2020 election results.
I don't care about the proud boys. Can the prosecutors prove that they were acting on Trump's direction?

marke

You mean the RINO tsunami? Trump is working to put McConnell and McCarthy back in power. Good luck with that.
RHINOs, republicans, Christian monarchists, or anybody but the morons who are driving Americans towards Venezuelan-style, deep-poverty, communistic hell.

marke

I would not recommend joining the Masons, the Mormons, BLM, the Nation of Islam, Antifa, MS-13, or even rotary or a country club. When people gather in mobs they tend to trade solid convictions and good understandings for conformity to mob consensus.

I do, however, strongly recommend joining a fundamental, Bible-believing, God-honoring Christian church.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
First hearing is tonight, 8pm Eastern.

6 questions the Jan. 6 committee aims to answer about the attack

1. How much responsibility for the violence falls on Trump?
2. How did Trump and his allies use the levers of government to try to keep him in power?
3. How did so many people come to believe — and act on — Trump’s lies about the election?
4. What is the connection between officials’ actions and ordinary people’s violence on Jan. 6?
5. How was the Capitol so vulnerable to attack?
6. What should be done to prevent similar attacks on democracy?

Arthur Brain

2. How did Trump and his allies use the levers of government to try to keep him in power?
3. How did so many people come to believe — and act on — Trump’s lies about the election?
4. What is the connection between officials’ actions and ordinary people’s violence on Jan. 6?
Should be interesting...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

None
They didn't
They weren't lies
Democrats allowed the whole country to burn in the year leading up to the election. They allowed the capital to be overrun by protesters on January 6th.
Nancy Pelosi refused the protections offered to her by the president
The Democratic party should be declared an enemy of the American people and the leaders especially Chuck Schumer Joe Biden Kamala Harris Nancy Pelosi etc should be tried for treason and executed

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Democrats allowed the whole country to burn in the year leading up to the election.

So did Trump:

Trump listened to liberals in his inner circle, such as his son-in-law Jared Kushner, and went easy on BLM to pander to minority voters. As a result, the terror uprising spread across the country, enabling a civilizational genocide by a low IQ mob that has singlehandedly risen violent crime rates to the highest they have been in decades."

marke

Trump never colluded with the Russians in 2016 like Hitlary and her team of dog-faced, pony-soldier, leftist liars claimed. Trump never committed any underhanded quid pro quo threat against Ukraine as Biden did in 2016. Trump never called for violence as Schumer did in calling for murderers to kill Kavanaugh and his wife and children. Don't talk about guilt and responsibility if you don't know anything about anything.

'You Will Pay the Price': Schumer's Violent Rhetoric Goes Viral Again After Attempted Murder of Justice Kavanaugh​

Trump called for peaceful protest. Schumer incited to murder. Americans who do not understand that are either ignorant, blind, wicked, or stupid.

marke

Democrats use the term "war." High school sports rallies use the term "war." Business leaders use the term "war." Protesters of every various persuasion commonly use the term "war." Democrats are claiming this republican was wicked for using the term everyone else uses for free without consequence. Democratnistas are all about seeking to gain dirty political advantage and do not care how many innocent people they destroy in the process.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So did Trump:

Trump listened to liberals in his inner circle, such as his son-in-law Jared Kushner, and went easy on BLM to pander to minority voters. As a result, the terror uprising spread across the country, enabling a civilizational genocide by a low IQ mob that has singlehandedly risen violent crime rates to the highest they have been in decades."

"human vermin"

Quite the website there.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"human vermin"

Quite the website there.
I hadn't noticed that paragraph down at the bottom. I think the full quote "merits" posting:

"When Trump gets back into office in 2024 or sooner, he will need to learn from his mistakes and go doubly hard on this movement of human vermin in order to restore America to its lost glory."

Just goes to show where the "Big League Politics" website is coming from. They're Dozer's kind of people.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I hadn't noticed that paragraph down at the bottom. I think the full quote "merits" posting:

"When Trump gets back into office in 2024 or sooner, he will need to learn from his mistakes and go doubly hard on this movement of human vermin in order to restore America to its lost glory."

Just goes to show where the "Big League Politics" website is coming from. They're Dozer's kind of people.

Yeah, that and the "civilizational genocide by a low IQ mob" that was already in the link thumbnail.

And then there's this gem:

"Trump should have taken cues from strong nationalist leaders like Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who has refused to bow to the ignorant refuse of the world"

It's good you posted the link though, to show them in their own words, so bookmarking. I read quite a few sites that are opposed to my own thinking, just to know where they're at. I'm reminded of a poster here, a friend of mine who considered this site to be an aberration, not representative of the real world, but time and again, it actually has been. I talk to him from time to time and I don't think he'd say that anymore. Just recently:

Christian Pastor Calls for Gay People to Be Executed

Pastor Dillon Awes of Stedfast Baptist Church in Texas:

“Every single homosexual in our country should be charged with the crime, the abomination of homosexuality, that they have. They should be convicted in a lawful trial. They should be sentenced with death.”

He added: “They should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head! That’s what God teaches. That’s what the Bible says. You don’t like it? You don’t like God’s Word, because that is what God says.”

Gary K

Banned
Yeah, that and the "civilizational genocide by a low IQ mob" that was already in the link thumbnail.

And then there's this gem:

"Trump should have taken cues from strong nationalist leaders like Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who has refused to bow to the ignorant refuse of the world"

It's good you posted the link though, to show them in their own words, so bookmarking. I read quite a few sites that are opposed to my own thinking, just to know where they're at. I'm reminded of a poster here, a friend of mine who considered this site to be an aberration, not representative of the real world, but time and again, it actually has been. I talk to him from time to time and I don't think he'd say that anymore. Just recently:

Christian Pastor Calls for Gay People to Be Executed

Pastor Dillon Awes of Stedfast Baptist Church in Texas:

“Every single homosexual in our country should be charged with the crime, the abomination of homosexuality, that they have. They should be convicted in a lawful trial. They should be sentenced with death.”

He added: “They should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head! That’s what God teaches. That’s what the Bible says. You don’t like it? You don’t like God’s Word, because that is what God says.”
I am forced to agree with you. The Bible teaches that in Isreal's theocracy homosexuals should be executed. But we are no longer living in a theocracy and haven't been for thousands of years.