Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

Arthur Brain

I saw it for free when someone uploaded it to Bitchute. It's since been taken down due to a copyright claim. I only got half of the way through it before I quit watching--not because I thought it was bunk (of course it was), but because it was just so utterly boring that I couldn't be bothered to waste any more time with it.
D'Souza prob wants to make sure he gets as much bucks as possible for it. I'll wait til it comes available for free and if it's as boring as you say I'll likely quit with it too.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nah, I actually change the channel or mute the TV when there is a hint of Former Guy or his GOP enablers infesting cable land.
Meanwhile 600,000 dead Americans from Covid under Joe the Rapist's presidency

Over 100,000 dead Americans from fentanyl under Joe the Rapist's presidency

Gary K

Banned
Meanwhile 600,000 dead Americans from Covid under Joe the Rapist's presidency

Over 100,000 dead Americans from fentanyl under Joe the Rapist's presidency
Does that count the "vaccine" deaths? From VAERS at a 1% reporting rate. 28,532 x 99 = 2,824,688

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
First hearing is complete. That was two hours well spent.

Fox did what it could to hang on for dear life to its views, showing Tucker with no commercial breaks because God forbid their viewers change the channel and happen upon the hearing...

We should find out by tomorrow what the viewership was. I suspect it's going to be disappointingly low for Nancy Pelosi and her fellow inquisitors.

Meanwhile in the real world:

IMG_20220609_220835.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Liz Cheney was so impressive. I wouldn't have much to agree with her on policy but on this: she has more allegiance to the Constitution in her little finger than does the rest of the GOP combined.

The new footage of the attack on the Capitol deflates any lame attempt to pretend it was 'another tourist day' for anyone with half an ounce of honesty. And apparently Trump's call to the Proud Boys to "stand by" tripled their membership.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Liz Cheney: former President Donald Trump told White House staffers on January 6 the rioters were “doing what they should be doing,” and he responded to rioters’ chants to hang Vice President Mike Pence by saying Pence “deserves it.”

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What, all the other networks can electioneer but Fox can't?

😂 Why do you think Fox ran regular programming without commercial breaks?

This was a congressional hearing, the networks had no control over the agenda, what a silly thing to say. I remember watching the Watergate hearings in school, and wasn't going to miss this much bigger story. I watched it on C-Span, which isn't a commercial network, so that kind busts the whole 'network' bubble.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
😂 Why do you think Fox ran regular programming without commercial breaks?

This was a congressional hearing, the networks had no control over the agenda, what a silly thing to say. I remember watching the Watergate hearings in school, and wasn't going to miss this much bigger story. I watched it on C-Span, which isn't a commercial network, so that kind busts the whole 'network' bubble.
What does any of this have to do with electioneering?

And remember the hearings themselves are electioneering.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
The hearings themselves are like the impeachment hearings - partisan political theater
I don't have a problem with the second impeachment. But the first one? That was absolutely electioneering, it was 100% partisan, which ought to be embarrassing but that's the world we're living in now. And it worked too, so why on Earth wouldn't they hold these "J6" now they're calling it, hearings? Partisan impeachment worked like a charm, Dems erased the Repub advantage in the Senate and unseated the president----that's a recipe for basically perpetual impeachments (whenever a Dem House has a Repub president), and politically theatrical hearings like this.