For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Hilltrot

Already read it and I'm at a time in my life where hate really isn't on my agenda. You need a whole load more than that.
The Texas Lawsuit is all the "real" evidence is available. The Republicans in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin were incompetent and couldn't figure out how to file a simple lawsuit. Barnes described all the ways in which they were blowing it. They needed a real audit of the votes and they didn't get it because they couldn't focus. Susan Powell messes things up considerably by giving voice to nutty fiction. Rudy chases down every lead instead of focusing. Texas has to be the one to show those other states how they should've been handling it in the first place. By that point it's too late and the Supreme Court is too chicken to listen to the case. As a result, the bumbling idiots lost the court of public opinion and the election. Any evidence that could be gotten through a proper audit is likely lost by now and even if it weren't, a super-majority of the public doesn't care.

But once again, there is still plenty of evidence in the Texas lawsuit which is why the Supreme Court was too chicken to take it up.

If this were a Democrat president who lost, the Supreme Court would have overturned the election.
Nah, we're poles apart!
Yeah - opposites attract! :ROFLMAO:
Oh, and just in response to your post #13 - full quote in context:

"I've known TH for years and he most certainly didn't use YT videos as anything like you're suggesting."

That was kinda lame on your part HT and you're better than that, or at least you should be.
Except, he did use Youtube videos in the way I was suggesting.
Really??! You're like Anawhateverhernameis? You can't make decisions on your own?

You do realize that by posting this you are saying the BBC posts false, misleading and unsubstantiated claims? Does this also mean that the you are coming around to the idea that the British government is fascist?

Arthur Brain

The Texas Lawsuit is all the "real" evidence is available. The Republicans in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin were incompetent and couldn't figure out how to file a simple lawsuit. Barnes described all the ways in which they were blowing it. They needed a real audit of the votes and they didn't get it because they couldn't focus. Susan Powell messes things up considerably by giving voice to nutty fiction. Rudy chases down every lead instead of focusing. Texas has to be the one to show those other states how they should've been handling it in the first place. By that point it's too late and the Supreme Court is too chicken to listen to the case. As a result, the bumbling idiots lost the court of public opinion and the election. Any evidence that could be gotten through a proper audit is likely lost by now and even if it weren't, a super-majority of the public doesn't care.

Which amounts to what exactly? Are you seriously suggesting that Texas had it right and all of this supposed other fraud could so easily be covered up if there actually was any to start with? It was all baseless to start with and reducing it to state incompetence is feeble. On election night itself it was already apparent that many states where Trump had an initial lead were likely to be diminished or overturned according to several forecasts. It was hardly a secret and one that should have been known to Trump himself. Certainly his administration team must have been savvy? You acknowledge that Q-Anon is nuts. It's about time that you acknowledge that Trump just lost this election without foul play.

But once again, there is still plenty of evidence in the Texas lawsuit which is why the Supreme Court was too chicken to take it up.

No, there wasn't and there never was. This was the predictable response of a president who true to form couldn't handle the fact that he was losing an election and ill advisedly claimed victory just hours after the initial votes came in. Wasn't a popular move amongst many republicans at the time, probably because they knew what was coming...

f this were a Democrat president who lost, the Supreme Court would have overturned the election.

Only if you're into conspiracy theories...

Yeah - opposites attract! :ROFLMAO:

Well darn...

Except, he did use Youtube videos in the way I was suggesting.

Not to the extent you were suggesting and nor was any of it extreme leftist content.

Really??! You're like Anawhateverhernameis? You can't make decisions on your own?

You do realize that by posting this you are saying the BBC posts false, misleading and unsubstantiated claims? Does this also mean that the you are coming around to the idea that the British government is fascist?

What, am I supposed to take 'infowars' seriously or something when someone posts that as an 'argument'? Pass...

If you think that the UK has a fascist government then it's kinda funny and I'm not even enamoured with the current lot. Or any of the other parties in the main for that matter...

Hilltrot

Are you seriously suggesting that Texas had it right and all of this supposed other fraud could so easily be covered up if there actually was any to start with?
You'd have to read the Texas lawsuit which you haven't done.
It's about time that you acknowledge that Trump just lost this election without foul play.
Why should I do that? You definitely haven't proven that was the case.
No, there wasn't and there never was.
I can't make you read the Texas lawsuit. If you want to stick your head in the mud, that's your problem.
Only if you're into conspiracy theories...
No, it's happened before. You just don't know U.S. history - even recent U.S. history.
Not to the extent you were suggesting and nor was any of it extreme leftist content.
I never mentioned his extent I don't believe. And yep, it was used to support leftist opinions. Hard to tell though, since they were deleted.
What, am I supposed to take 'infowars' seriously or something when someone posts that as an 'argument'? Pass...
herestheevidence.com is not Infowars. If you could read and think on your own, you'd realize what type of website it was and why you ended up insulting the BBC, NBC, ABC, etc.

Arthur Brain

You'd have to read the Texas lawsuit which you haven't done.

Um, yes I have. Hardly the lightning strike that you seem to think it is. Nor are any in the media taking it seriously aside from the usual suspect conspiracy sites. There's no tangible evidence of election fraud.

Why should I do that? You definitely haven't proven that was the case.

Fine, remain in denial or something if you want. As it stands, Biden won the election and there's nothing of any note to say that there was any fraud that robbed Trump of a second term in office. The kraken sure doesn't seem to be interested in waking up.

I can't make you read the Texas lawsuit. If you want to stick your head in the mud, that's your problem.

Hardly my problem either way but I know baloney either way also. There's no tangible support for election fraud.

No, it's happened before. You just don't know U.S. history - even recent U.S. history.

I know a fair bit more of the US than you do about the UK...

I never mentioned his extent I don't believe. And yep, it was used to support leftist opinions. Hard to tell though, since they were deleted.

Well, yes you did and as before, TH isn't a "leftist" anyway.

herestheevidence.com is not Infowars. If you could read and think on your own, you'd realize what type of website it was and why you ended up insulting the BBC, NBC, ABC, etc.

It's just as bat crazy and considering you're disparaging Q-Anon then this is kinda ironic...

Hilltrot

Um, yes I have. Hardly the lightning strike that you seem to think it is. Nor are any in the media taking it seriously aside from the usual suspect conspiracy sites. There's no tangible evidence of election fraud.
Then describe why it's not.
Fine, remain in denial or something if you want. As it stands, Biden won the election and there's nothing of any note to say that there was any fraud that robbed Trump of a second term in office. The kraken sure doesn't seem to be interested in waking up.
I'm not in denial. Why should i believe something you haven't proven. Are you claiming to be Jesus Christ?
Hardly my problem either way but I know baloney either way also. There's no tangible support for election fraud.
You haven't given me any evidence that you have read it. Pull your head out of the mud.
I know a fair bit more of the US than you do about the UK...
I doubt it.
Well, yes you did and as before, TH isn't a "leftist" anyway.
Never said he was.
It's just as bat crazy and considering you're disparaging Q-Anon then this is kinda ironic...
So, you Arthur Brain say that the BBC is bat-crazy. ok . . .

You really should look at a website before you judge it.

Arthur Brain

Then describe why it's not.

Because there's no basis for the claims, just as there weren't to begin with. "Pandemic related changes" etc? Just absolute bunk.

I'm not in denial. Why should i believe something you haven't proven. Are you claiming to be Jesus Christ?

Hardly, the results speak for themselves without my help.

You haven't given me any evidence that you have read it. Pull your head out of the mud.

I can't prove that I've read John Steinbeck's "Of Mice And Men" either. A much better read though...

I doubt it.

Your prerogative.

Never said he was.

True, you just said some crazy stuff about how his videos must have been deleted because they were extreme leftist and stuff...so that's cool.

So, you Arthur Brain say that the BBC is bat-crazy. ok . . .

You really should look at a website before you judge it.

Um, no, and I do check sites to see how bat crazy they are as well. Infowars was hilarious and just for the adverts never mind the rest...

Hilltrot

Because there's no basis for the claims, just as there weren't to begin with. "Pandemic related changes" etc? Just absolute bunk.
Too vague. I doubt you've read it.
Hardly, the results speak for themselves without my help.
The results are not what is in contention - how the results were obtained is in contention.
I can't prove that I've read John Steinbeck's "Of Mice And Men" either. A much better read though...
You can give a decent approximate fo the plot and discuss key points.
Um, no, and I do check sites to see how bat crazy they are as well. Infowars was hilarious and just for the adverts never mind the rest...
In infowars, the advertisements are more enjoyable and funnier than the actual show which is kinda sad. But I wasn't talking about Infowars.

Arthur Brain

Too vague. I doubt you've read it.

You can doubt I've read 'Of Mice And Men' as well. Won't change anything one way or the other much like the Texas lawsuit.

The results are not what is in contention - how the results were obtained is in contention.

Only among those who can't seem to accept that Trump lost. There's no concrete basis for election fraud at all and he's out in three days. Even he's acknowledged that.

You can give a decent approximate fo the plot and discuss key points.

I could cut 'n' paste a swathe of stuff but in regards to the book it wouldn't do it justice. If you want to talk about the book in depth then I'll start a thread on it.

In infowars, the advertisements are more enjoyable and funnier than the actual show which is kinda sad. But I wasn't talking about Infowars.

Yeah, they are, it was hilarious on first listening but that's a snapshot of several other sites as well, wayyyyy out there.

Hilltrot

Only among those who can't seem to accept that Trump lost. There's no concrete basis for election fraud at all and he's out in three days. Even he's acknowledged that.
Trump definitely lost. I didn't say otherwise.

LBJ also definitely won his senate seat in 1948.
I could cut 'n' paste a swathe of stuff but in regards to the book it wouldn't do it justice. If you want to talk about the book in depth then I'll start a thread on it.
Yet, you haven't discussed anything specific in the Texas lawsuit. Do you know how to look it up?

Arthur Brain

Trump definitely lost. I didn't say otherwise.

LBJ also definitely won his senate seat in 1948.

Yet, you haven't discussed anything specific in the Texas lawsuit. Do you know how to look it up?

So you acknowledge that Trump actually lost the election and that it wasn't 'stole' from him? If so, good for you. That's the rational approach.

I already have pointed to a specific in regards to the Texas lawsuit. Scroll back a bit and you should see it.

Hilltrot

So you acknowledge that Trump actually lost the election and that it wasn't 'stole' from him?
You don't read too well. I said that I acknowledge that Trump lost the election. I didn't say it wasn't stolen from him. I honestly don't know. I may never know in this life. Remember, I mentioned that LBJ definitely won his senate seat in 1948. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a hint to go learn some history you seem to be ignorant of.
I already have pointed to a specific in regards to the Texas lawsuit. Scroll back a bit and you should see it
"Pandemic related changes" etc?
Had nothing to do with the CCP-virus. Election officials and judges illegally changed the voting rules in the four important states. I plan to be going to bed soon. Here's video you won't watch providing details:

Arthur Brain

You don't read too well. I said that I acknowledge that Trump lost the election. I didn't say it wasn't stolen from him. I honestly don't know. I may never know in this life. Remember, I mentioned that LBJ definitely won his senate seat in 1948. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a hint to go learn some history you seem to be ignorant of.

Had nothing to do with the CCP-virus. Election officials and judges illegally changed the voting rules in the four important states. I plan to be going to bed soon. Here's video you won't watch providing details:

I can read fine thanks and hang on a sec. Now either Trump lost this election or it was stolen from him. As much as I consider him to be the most risible president to ever hold office I in no way support his removal through illegal or fraudulent means. The facts as they stand now and for weeks are that there wasn't any. Anyone can cry foul or fraud, it's another altogether to back up those claims. Frankly, it came as no surprise that he reacted to his defeat in such a manner as his petulance is on record throughout his four years of tenure.

He was absolutely bonkers to hold a press briefing and claim victory on election night when there were still millions of votes to be counted. Again, it was no secret for anyone following proceedings that several states were going to swing towards Biden once the mail in ballots were tallied. This was forecast on major news outlets. In no way should this have come as a surprise to either Trump or his administration team. So far we have a whole bunch of suits that have been thrown out on a state and federal level with even Trump's lawyers shying away from claiming actual fraud when they're in court and for pretty obvious reasons.

It comes to something when Fox news anchors like Tucker Carlson become exasperated with a lack of anything concrete such as Sidney Powell's claims of Dominion tampering and she's going to have fun with a lawsuit in excess of a billion dollars as well. If there's actual evidence then there's been more than ample time for this to be provided and it's amounted to nothing other than baseless bluster. In three days Trump is out and nobody is taking these claims seriously outside of conspiracy sites.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hmm, 'call on him'? Hardly. I brought him up in relation to your posts but it's not like he's going to swing by here on my behalf or anything. I'm still waiting for someone to provide some sort of evidence that these fraud allegations have some credence to them.
Simple, there is none. Hysteria and conspiracy theories don’t cut it.

Hilltrot

I can read fine thanks and hang on a sec.

No, it's obvious now to everyone that you Rusha, and Anawhateverhernameis can't read.whenever presented with something which requires reading, you'all crash and burn. I'll check next year to see if you're literate.